First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Why guys dare to talk about it and most girls don't!
Posted 12/14/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

I have a better question. Why are you guys asking people what they do alone in their rooms?


20 bucks says this chick does it and does it A LOT!!!!!!
lmao
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/14/09

LilLaoWow wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

I have a better question. Why are you guys asking people what they do alone in their rooms?


20 bucks says this chick does it and does it A LOT!!!!!!
lmao


Not really, actually. But I'd be lying if I said I never did.
38671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Location Location
Offline
Posted 12/14/09
My girlfriend says she doesn't...

I know she does...

Posted 12/14/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

I have a better question. Why are you guys asking people what they do alone in their rooms?


20 bucks says this chick does it and does it A LOT!!!!!!
lmao


Not really, actually. But I'd be lying if I said I never did.


why helloooooooooooooooo there =)
13799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / That place
Offline
Posted 12/14/09
Honestly I'd say because it isn't the first thing that comes to mind when asked that particular question...
To me my room is the most personal place, meaning it symbolizes me in a way. My interests and what I like to do.
So if asked what I usually do in there it brings to mind my hobbies, likes and dislikes.
For example. I like reading, watching movies, drawing/painting, and anime therefore my room is filled with books, movies, pens and artsy stuff and my laptop on which I watch anime.

So unless my room is suddenly filled with sex toys to help me masturbate indicating that masturbation would be one of my main interests, masturbating isn't how I'd answer the question...

But if a detailed description is required I can inform those who wants to know that I enjoy masturbating and watching porn as well.


PS: I also think it's considered polite to withhold some more intimate information. But I guess that depends on the person.
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / under your bed, b...
Offline
Posted 12/14/09
dude lol you cleraly have NEVER talked to me
if you ask if i touch myself... well yeah obviously i do.
i dont give a shit.
its apart of nature, its like something you gotta do like brushing your teeth.

and also i watch porn. however i dont like watching it too much cuase it makes me jelous and then i get all mad lol
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / under your bed, b...
Offline
Posted 12/14/09

LilLaoWow wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

I have a better question. Why are you guys asking people what they do alone in their rooms?


20 bucks says this chick does it and does it A LOT!!!!!!
lmao


Not really, actually. But I'd be lying if I said I never did.


why helloooooooooooooooo there =)


;) helloooo!~
Posted 12/14/09

saroin420 wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

I have a better question. Why are you guys asking people what they do alone in their rooms?


20 bucks says this chick does it and does it A LOT!!!!!!
lmao


Not really, actually. But I'd be lying if I said I never did.


why helloooooooooooooooo there =)


;) helloooo!~


Hellooooo there. I here you do things in your bedroom alone.
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under your Bed wi...
Offline
Posted 12/14/09
So after all this conversation, does anyone think it's weird that I have never masturbated?(it's the truth)
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California, Unite...
Offline
Posted 12/14/09
i'm a girl and i've never...
i don't even know how lol
Posted 12/14/09
Cause girls are a bunch of pussies!!!
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / under your bed, b...
Offline
Posted 12/14/09

LilLaoWow wrote:


saroin420 wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


LilLaoWow wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

I have a better question. Why are you guys asking people what they do alone in their rooms?


20 bucks says this chick does it and does it A LOT!!!!!!
lmao


Not really, actually. But I'd be lying if I said I never did.


why helloooooooooooooooo there =)


;) helloooo!~


Hellooooo there. I here you do things in your bedroom alone.


XD i hear you do too!~
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/14/09
Girls are shy to tell the truth, it makes so hot. It turn me on.
91106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/14/09
because guys are essentially perverts and girls are pure little angel. this reminds me of a conversation between some friends and I, about them telling me to masturbate more the weirdest part was when a teacher asked what we were discussing.
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 12/14/09
Don't you have a right to say what you wanna say or don't wanna say

If you really want to know then ask the next girl you see if they masturbate then report back here to tell us the result
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.