Post Reply Request a Banner
Creator
63466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/15/09 , edited 12/16/09
Request a Banner Here~ Please fill out this form with all the appropriate requirements, and you will get your banner. Please be patient. With inaccurate information mods have the right to delete your request. Do Not Quote This Post.

Form:


● Username:
● Text on Banner:
● What you Want Cropped:
● Special Effects:
● Color of Text:
● Want Border Around Text?:
● Extras [Ex. Brushes, Special Effects]:
● Requesting [Examples in Pages]:
● Picture [In Spoiler]:
Member
31635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its called Earth...
Offline
Posted 12/15/09 , edited 12/16/09

CeresPrincess wrote:

Request a Banner Here~ Please fill out this form with all the appropriate requirements, and you will get your banner. Please be patient. With inaccurate information mods have the right to delete your request. Do Not Quote This Post.

Form:


● Username:
● Text on Banner:
● What you Want Cropped:
● Special Effects:
● Color of Text:
● Want Border Around Text?:
● Extras [Ex. Brushes, Special Effects]:
● Picture [In Spoiler]:


Text On Banner: Welcome to Asterimma26 profile
what u want cropped: mod decision
special effects: mod decision
colour of text: mod decision
want border around text: mod decision
extras: mod decision
Picture spoiler!


Finished princessmtk8
Posted 12/15/09

asterimma26 wrote:


CeresPrincess wrote:

Request a Banner Here~ Please fill out this form with all the appropriate requirements, and you will get your banner. Please be patient. With inaccurate information mods have the right to delete your request. Do Not Quote This Post.

Form:


● Username:
● Text on Banner:
● What you Want Cropped:
● Special Effects:
● Color of Text:
● Want Border Around Text?:
● Extras [Ex. Brushes, Special Effects]:
● Picture [In Spoiler]:


Text On Banner: Welcome to Asterimma26 profile
what u want cropped: mod decision
special effects: mod decision
colour of text: mod decision
want border around text: mod decision
extras: mod decision
Picture spoiler!


Done by princessmtk8

Here you go!
Posted 1/1/10 , edited 2/28/10
username:shadow_assassin
text on banner: Hitman Reborn (can u have it close to the blade?)
cropped?: no
special effects: whatever you think is cool
color of text: orange and black
border:no
extras:no
picture in spoiler:
Co-Creator
2281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / ヽ(`0´)ノ
Offline
Posted 4/20/10

shadow_assassin wrote:

username:shadow_assassin
text on banner: Hitman Reborn (can u have it close to the blade?)
cropped?: no
special effects: whatever you think is cool
color of text: orange and black
border:no
extras:no
picture in spoiler:


im really sry for the lateness i was hiatus is this ok?
You must be logged in to post.