First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
[HG] Mods Special Room!
Hikari Members
1630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ╚☆ 紐約市,紐約,美國
Offline
Posted 1/17/10
......GOMENASAI I can't do the clickies .... SORRY
Reason
Posted 1/17/10
okiies u took too long so i started... and finished.
my first profile! my MASTERPIECE! whatcha think amaya-chi?
Hikari Creator
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

Wistfuul wrote:

i can do profile if you want,
and yesh im bak guys :D

:D Yays!! mitsuki ish bak! >:3 and okays u can do profile ^^

Hikari Creator
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

Wistfuul wrote:

okiies u took too long so i started... and finished.
my first profile! my MASTERPIECE! whatcha think amaya-chi?

Wows! nice! XD
Ima be posting the new theme on feb 1 XD it looks soooo goodd ^^

Hikari Creator
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

iStarPop- wrote:

......GOMENASAI I can't do the clickies .... SORRY
Reason

>:O.....awww but its okays.....

Hikari Creator
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 1/17/10 , edited 1/17/10

mitsuki_xxx123
what do you wan me to make ? (=

uhmm can u make the clickies? :O

Hikari Members
1630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ╚☆ 紐約市,紐約,美國
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

-iangel- wrote:


iStarPop- wrote:

......GOMENASAI I can't do the clickies .... SORRY
Reason

>:O.....awww but its okays.....



gomen
Hikari Creator
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 1/17/10

iStarPop- wrote:


-iangel- wrote:


iStarPop- wrote:

......GOMENASAI I can't do the clickies .... SORRY
Reason

>:O.....awww but its okays.....



gomen

its ok ^^ but hope u can help next time

3836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/18/10
ummm......here's the welcome banner. i hope it matches the profile...


is it a bit to small?
3836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/18/10
lookie lookie everyone!
just want to share this (even though it doesnt relate to the new profile for febuary)
this is my best manag colouring art work i've ever done^/////^
Hikari Creator
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

ohpieee wrote:

lookie lookie everyone!
just want to share this (even though it doesnt relate to the new profile for febuary)
this is my best manag colouring art work i've ever done^/////^

omg!! it looks sooo pro. >:O its soooo much better than mines xP.

Posted 1/18/10

-iangel- wrote:


Wistfuul wrote:

okiies u took too long so i started... and finished.
my first profile! my MASTERPIECE! whatcha think amaya-chi?

Wows! nice! XD
Ima be posting the new theme on feb 1 XD it looks soooo goodd ^^




domo domo arigatou, onee chan ♥
if you need help with anything else, lemme know ;)
as i am more available now :O
Hikari Creator
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

Wistfuul wrote:


-iangel- wrote:


Wistfuul wrote:

okiies u took too long so i started... and finished.
my first profile! my MASTERPIECE! whatcha think amaya-chi?

Wows! nice! XD
Ima be posting the new theme on feb 1 XD it looks soooo goodd ^^




domo domo arigatou, onee chan ♥
if you need help with anything else, lemme know ;)
as i am more available now :O

yws mitsukai-oneechan! XD and sure ^^ oo do u think u can think of any games? my mind ish blank lol.

Hikari Creator
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

ohpieee wrote:

ummm......here's the welcome banner. i hope it matches the profile...


is it a bit to small?

:D the banner is great!! and it will ^^ and nope its just the right size XD

29249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
Here u go. Its so ugly :[

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.