First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Looking For Mods!
Member
2577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/10/10

LilacTwins_Paradise57 wrote:

Can we be mods?
We can help improve this group!


Your approved ;)
Member
2577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/10/10

AmuHinamoriLover wrote:

Can I be a mod as well?
I swear I'll work hard on the AVII's & banners etc....
If I am NOT active that'll mean I'm on hiatus but that's
unlikely to happen so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
accept meh!~


Your accepted C:

25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Far Far Away
Offline
Posted 2/11/10

xAmu_Hotorix wrote:


LilacTwins_Paradise57 wrote:

Can we be mods?
We can help improve this group!


Your approved ;)

thank u very much!
Posted 2/19/10
i wanna b a mod XDD
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Far Far Away
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

shugo_luver wrote:

i wanna b a mod XDD


Your reason?
Posted 2/20/10

LilacTwins_Paradise57 wrote:


shugo_luver wrote:

i wanna b a mod XDD


Your reason?


i just want 2 help wat can i do 4 this group :]
25102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Far Far Away
Offline
Posted 2/20/10


accepted!!

Posted 2/20/10

LilacTwins_Paradise57 wrote:



accepted!!



thx XDD
tell me anytime when chu need ma help
Moderator
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 4/1/10
Can I be mod?


Reason: I just want to help the group that supports one of my favorite couples. I have a very obsessive passion for Amuhiko and a very deep deep deep passion of hated for Rimahiko (I think that I'm the biggest Amuhiko fan and biggest Rimahiko hater if you know me ><). I'll try my best to help the group(:
Member
2577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/10

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Can I be mod?


Reason: I just want to help the group that supports one of my favorite couples. I have a very obsessive passion for Amuhiko and a very deep deep deep passion of hated for Rimahiko (I think that I'm the biggest Amuhiko fan and biggest Rimahiko hater if you know me ><). I'll try my best to help the group(:


Your approved.
Moderator
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 4/1/10


Thank you very much(:
If you need me to do something, just ask me(:
(Though I'm busy with school and stuff Dx)
Member
12842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 4/3/10 , edited 4/3/10
I'd like to be a mod coz i like making groups sparkle!!!
I'll make aviis and banners and invite all my buds. i am active(on CR every day!)
Am i accepted???? xxxxx
Posted 5/12/10
can i be a mod...??i can make some new topics...
Posted 6/19/10
can i please be a mod?
i wuv amuhiko so much! ♥
i can edit the avii !
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.