First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Creation!
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 12/16/09 , edited 12/30/09
Hi Everyone! This is the place where you make your character!! I've decided to make it either magical or normal so you character can be either. Please fill out the following info below.

(This is my actual entry coz i wanna make one too!)

*=optional

Username: SoraMelody
Character Name:Kana Mitsuki
Age: 14
School Grade: 9
Status: Single (single, taken etc)
Sexuality: Straight (straight, gay, bi etc)
One Word Personality Description: Daydreamer (funny, stupid, smart, shy etc)
Description/Magical Background: Kana is the Angel Priestess of Eternal Light from the Sky Palace. She was sent to the Human World during a war between the Sky Palace and thr Dark Kingdom. When she becomes dizzy, her white angel wings will appear, and after she will faint. Kana is unsociable, but underneath it all, she would like to make friends. But she's scared her secret might be revealed.
*Magical Abilities: Foretelling Dreams


Picture(s): (If picture doesn't appear, right click and press "Show Picture")

Angel Form


Normal Form


Username:SoraMelody
Name:Ushio Hanasa
Age: 14
School Grade:9
Status:Single
Sexuality:Straight
One Word Description:Protective
Description/Magical Background: Ushio is an archer angel from the Sky Palace. She came to the human world with Kana, so that she could protect her. She tries to keep Kana away from other humans, hoping that no one will find out that they are angels. She is scared of being mugged as she died that way.
Magical Abilities: NONE


Angel Form:


Human Form:



Username: SoraMelody
Name: Ryuu Nagisa
Age:15
School Grade:9
Status Single"
Sexuality: Straight
One Word Description: Laidback
Description/Magical Background: Ryuu is a defence angel from the Sky Palace. Best friends with Kana and Ushio, he snuck away to the human world so he could meet up with them for a while and have some fun. He doesn't care who finds out that he's an angel, but he just hopes that they dont tell anyone.


Angel Form


Human Form
~!!!Role Player!!!~
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 12/29/09 , edited 12/29/09
Username: ryoma_ryomi
Character Name: Yuri Conrad
Age: 17
School Grade: 12
Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight
One Word Personality Description: Smart
Description/Magical Background: Yuri is a prodigy boy. He attend Elite Magical School when he was 5 years old n graduate when he was 8 years old. He been called Demon has he can control 7 elements that is Light,Dark,Water,Fire,Wind,Air n Earth. He lives alone at condominium near the main city n school.
*Magical Abilities: Control 7 Elements
Pic:
[ Will put later bcoz cant upload now ]
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 12/29/09

ryoma_ryomi wrote:

Username: ryoma_ryomi
Character Name: Yuri Conrad
Age: 17
School Grade: 12
Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight
One Word Personality Description: Smart
Description/Magical Background: Yuri is a prodigy boy. He attend Elite Magical School when he was 5 years old n graduate when he was 8 years old. He been called Demon has he can control 7 elements that is Light,Dark,Water,Fire,Wind,Air n Earth. He lives alone at condominium near the main city n school.
*Magical Abilities: Control 7 Elements
Pic: [ Will put later bcoz cant upload now ]


Your character has been approved, you may begin to roleplay !
~!!!Role Player!!!~
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 12/29/09

SoraMelody wrote:

Your character has been approved, you may begin to roleplay !


thnx sora
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 12/29/09

ryoma_ryomi wrote:


SoraMelody wrote:

Your character has been approved, you may begin to roleplay !


thnx sora


You're very welcome! ^^
Posted 1/4/10


Username: CrazyNinjaCookie

Character Name: Jun Nightray

Age: 16

School Grade: 11

Status: Single

Sexuality: Straight

One Word Personality Description: Intelligent

Description/Magical Background: Thirty years ago, there was a angel that was in love with a different angel and became husband and wife. In a couple of years later, they have made a child name "Takeshi".. But shortly after, the husband (Takeshi's Father) died from a deadly demon that was loose from Dark Kingdom. The wife became sad and depressed, so she leaves from the Sky Kingdom to the Human World with her child, Takeshi. At the age of three for Takeshi, his mother started to fall in love with a demon. They were both deeply in love and didn't care where they both came from. Both of the angel and the demon parents did not like it and Takeshi didn't like it either [[that is how the War between the Sky Kingdom and the Dark Kingdom began]]. They both went into hiding for about a year because of the War and during the time they have made another child, but this one was somehow different, but no one couldn't tell at the time. His name was "Jun". Sadly again, the demon (Jun's Father) was killed by both from the Angels and his own kind, the demons. The mother of both children became depressed once again and this time, she went berserk. The mother was distrorying everything in her path in the Human World. Shortly the mother was killed by the Kings from the Sky Kingdom and the Dark Kingdom. After that tragic, the War ended and both Takeshi and Jun was taken in by another Angel couples. They were the Nightray Family. The Nightray Family was fond by the two children because they sense the powers they both hold.

In the Nightray Family background, the race of this family are the Angels. The Nightray isn't very well known in the Sky Kingdom because this family works in secretly. But in the Human World, they are very well known in all different countries in the world. They are well known because they own many hospital and does great treatments and surgeries.

Jun is the younger brother of Takeshi. He has pretty much the same has Takeshi's reason for being busy and the same powers, But Jun's powers are more advance. But he also actually thinks before doing anything stupid, unlike Takeshi. Jun wouldn't show his powers to anyone unless it is something big or trouble some or it has to deal with his own personal reasons. Also there is something is different about Jun that the other people in the Nightray family nor anyone knows him don't know. Jun has the same elemental and healing powers like Takeshi, but Jun has two new powers that no one knows except himself. He plan to keep it to himself because the two new powers he has is not very honorable In his family to have, but that is what Jun thinks.


Magical Abilities: Control any elements. And have the powers to heal anything or anyone's wound [[poison, critical damage, curses, ect..]], but the cost of that, he will be at the risk of his life and will grow weaker [[the only way to restore back to himself is to let him rest for a long period of time (for about a week or two to completely recover)]]. One of his new powers is the exact oppsite of the healing powers, he can drain out a life out of anyone or anything [[but as he drains out of something or someone, he will get stronger and better and even have a longer life span]]. The second new powers is when he knows how to take out his wings [[the color of the wings can be white, black, or even both]] and can be used to defend himself or to attack. He can attack by shooting many of his steel feathers out [[they are really sharp and fast]]. Another way he can attack is by pulling out one of his feathers' and it can turn into any weapon [[gun, katana, sword, ect..]]

Pic:


~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 1/4/10

CrazyNinjaCookie wrote:



Username: CrazyNinjaCookie

Character Name: Jun Nightray

Age: 16

School Grade: 11

Status: Single

Sexuality: Straight

One Word Personality Description: Intelligent

Description/Magical Background: Thirty years ago, there was a angel that was in love with a different angel and became husband and wife. In a couple of years later, they have made a child name "Takeshi".. But shortly after, the husband (Takeshi's Father) died from a deadly demon that was loose from Dark Kingdom. The wife became sad and depressed, so she leaves from the Sky Kingdom to the Human World with her child, Takeshi. At the age of three for Takeshi, his mother started to fall in love with a demon. They were both deeply in love and didn't care where they both came from. Both of the angel and the demon parents did not like it and Takeshi didn't like it either [[that is how the War between the Sky Kingdom and the Dark Kingdom began]]. They both went into hiding for about a year because of the War and during the time they have made another child, but this one was somehow different, but no one couldn't tell at the time. His name was "Jun". Sadly again, the demon (Jun's Father) was killed by both from the Angels and his own kind, the demons. The mother of both children became depressed once again and this time, she went berserk. The mother was distrorying everything in her path in the Human World. Shortly the mother was killed by the Kings from the Sky Kingdom and the Dark Kingdom. After that tragic, the War ended and both Takeshi and Jun was taken in by another Angel couples. They were the Nightray Family. The Nightray Family was fond by the two children because they sense the powers they both hold.

In the Nightray Family background, the race of this family are the Angels. The Nightray isn't very well known in the Sky Kingdom because this family works in secretly. But in the Human World, they are very well known in all different countries in the world. They are well known because they own many hospital and does great treatments and surgeries.

Jun is the younger brother of Takeshi. He has pretty much the same has Takeshi's reason for being busy and the same powers, But Jun's powers are more advance. But he also actually thinks before doing anything stupid, unlike Takeshi. Jun wouldn't show his powers to anyone unless it is something big or trouble some or it has to deal with his own personal reasons. Also there is something is different about Jun that the other people in the Nightray family nor anyone knows him don't know. Jun has the same elemental and healing powers like Takeshi, but Jun has two new powers that no one knows except himself. He plan to keep it to himself because the two new powers he has is not very honorable In his family to have, but that is what Jun thinks.


Magical Abilities: Control any elements. And have the powers to heal anything or anyone's wound [[poison, critical damage, curses, ect..]], but the cost of that, he will be at the risk of his life and will grow weaker [[the only way to restore back to himself is to let him rest for a long period of time (for about a week or two to completely recover)]]. One of his new powers is the exact oppsite of the healing powers, he can drain out a life out of anyone or anything [[but as he drains out of something or someone, he will get stronger and better and even have a longer life span]]. The second new powers is when he knows how to take out his wings [[the color of the wings can be white, black, or even both]] and can be used to defend himself or to attack. He can attack by shooting many of his steel feathers out [[they are really sharp and fast]]. Another way he can attack is by pulling out one of his feathers' and it can turn into any weapon [[gun, katana, sword, ect..]]

Pic:




This character has been approved, you may begina to roleplay!
~!!!Role Player!!!~
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 2/17/10 , edited 2/18/10
Username: hanami_chan
Character Name: Hikaru Shinna
Age: 15
School Grade: 11
Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight
One Word Personality Description: Lovable
Description: Hikaru is an innocent sweet girl that lives alone in a flat. Her family is currently unknown & presumably died. Because she is used to live alone, she is very good in doing household chores. She is somehow related to angels. As she lives alone she always works part - time in different places.
Pic :
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

hanami_chan wrote:

Username: hanami_chan
Character Name: Hikaru Shinna
Age: 15
School Grade: 11
Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight
One Word Personality Description: Lovable
Description: Hikaru is an innocent sweet girl that lives alone in a flat. Her family is currently unknown & presumably died. Because she is used to live alone, she is very good in doing household chores. She is somehow related to angels.
Pic :


This character has been approved you may begin to roleplay! ^^
~!!!Role Player!!!~
35429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a m a i m o n ' s...
Offline
Posted 2/27/10 , edited 2/27/10
Username: iwantchocolate
Character Name: xhen yumi
Age: 14
School Grade: 9
Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight > female
One Word Personality Description: clumsy
Description/Magical Background: yumi is the dragon queen's daughter but her mother made a human adopt her because of black-dragons trying to steal her and make her the ruler of the black-dragons.
Yumi's dad died because of fighting with the black-dragon's boss dude,while he died yumi's mom put on a spell to make yumi's memories disappear . Right now
*Magical Abilities: martial arts w/ magic , flying (supernatural) , fortune telling, making things with fire
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 2/27/10

iwantchocolate wrote:

Username: iwantchocolate
Character Name: xhen yumi
Age: 14
School Grade: 9
Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight > female
One Word Personality Description: clumsy
Description/Magical Background: yumi is the dragon queen's daughter but her mother made a human adopt her because of black-dragons trying to steal her and make her the ruler of the black-dragons.
Yumi's dad died because of fighting with the black-dragon's boss dude,while he died yumi's mom put on a spell to make yumi's memories disappear . Right now
*Magical Abilities: martial arts w/ magic , flying (supernatural) , fortune telling, making things with fire


This character has been approved you may begin to roleplay! ^^
~!!!Role Player!!!~
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 3/20/10 , edited 7/2/10
Username: cenasobelle
Character Name: Shimei
Age: 16
School Grade: 2nd in high school
Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight Girl
One Word Personality Description: changing personality
Description/Magical Background:
~normal form- she is clumsy yet cheerful in her normal... but, she is really weak in her normal form unlike her other form..... she lives alone but, after she meet woyota, She lives with him.. They accepted each other but, maybe there's no special feeling.. ^^
~ Elf (mage)- in this form, she is very modest.... yet strong... here, he can use white magics (well water element is included) and can fight with a bow and arrow.. (but not so so good)
~ Demon- here, she is a little bad girl ..... and a lil flirty.... she can fight with swords and can use fire elements.. (well, actually this is another soul, so it means that in her one body, there's two soul, a demon soul and a goddess soul w/c is just a low level {i think} , an elf)
*Magical Abilities: white magic and some other black spells
Pic:
normal form:

Elf form:

Demon Form:


~~~~~~
Username: cenasobelle
Character Name: Woyota
Age: 16
School Grade: 2nd in high school
Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight Boy
One Word Personality Description: cold
Description/Magical Background: He is crusnik (a vampire w/c sucks another vampire's blood and not human's blood. also they are the strongest vampires among all vampires). eventually, their kind is limited, bec they are just a test tube babies that some crazy scientist experimented. there are only four of them. 2boys and 2 girls. He is one of the boys carrying a lightning abilities.. he is the dark one but, he only just become like these bec of some reasons about his life. . but, he ran away from home from some reasons.. He is a cold one but he is really kind he's a good fighter and smart.
*Magical Abilities: lightning. mind control. oh. he is good at fighting....
Pic:
normal form:

Crusnik form: (when he transforms, of course, many will be scared of him... will anyone accept him fully?? ^^ of course, he doesn't need to transform if he doesn't need to use his powers, he is good at fighting even w/o activating his crusnik form)


~~~~~
Username: cenasobelle
Character Name: Saiga
Age: 16
School Grade: 2nd in high school
Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight Boy
One Word Personality Description: lazy (as in bad boy)
Description/Magical Background:
~normal form- he is one of the members in a famous band in other country, she moves in this country for some long vacation.. he is lazy, a bad boy but really, needs to be hard working since he have missions to complete.
~ Shadow form- he can't be seen by other if he is in his shadow form.. only those shadow who can see him... he fights the other shadows who wants to put darkness in the real world.. so in short, his heroic acts doesn't know by others outside their clan.. and, he is a half thankful about that..
*Magical Abilities: shadow (can control them. well, he only need to step on someone's shadow and he can control this person.. even in his normal form, he can do these... ^^).. and he is good at fighting!! ^^
Pic:
normal form:

shadow form:



of course, all my chara has their own weaknesses... ^^ u can find it out someday.. ^^ .. oh, hope we can be friends, minna san!!! ^^ i'm just new here in this group so please guide me and bear with me.. *bows deeply*
Posted 3/27/10
Username: Cheezey44
Character Name: Himawari Kato
Age: 17
School Grade: 12
Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight> Girl
One Word Personality Description: Caring
Description/Magical Background: A normal girl... At least thats what most people think.
Nomally- She alway cares for others even though she may not like them or if she doesnt know them, she loves books and everyone likes her.
Her real form- She's actually not that nice. She has feelings but she's killed many people with her powers, which her dark angel powers. She wanders earth killing the people she is told to killl.. Anyone, anywhere.
Pic:

Normal:

Dark Angel:

Username: Cheezey44
Character Name: Kuo Takeshi
Age: 17
School Grade: 12
Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight> Boy
One Word Personality Description: Cold
Description/Magical Background: Kuo was the subject of many experiments in the CIA. But to the world he's a wandering heart throb. He doesnt trust anyone anymore and no one really knows what his smile looks like. But the girl's like him even better that way. The experiments put upon him changed his strength and appearance. In stage one his eyes turn a dark purple. Second stage is Purple eyes with dark black hair. Final stage is Silver eyes and Silver hair. He never liked to confront with girls and he always keeps to himself.
Pic:

Normal:

Final Sage:

Is this ok?
~!!!Role Player!!!~
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 3/30/10 , edited 3/30/10


wow! u've got a nice charas!! and and, ah- eh-... n-nvm.. hehe.. sorry ..
10770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/10 , edited 3/30/10
Username: FairyMusketeer (don't ask)
Character Name: Miki Kuroiai
Age: 14
School Grade: 9
Status: Single ;D
Sexuality: Straight
One Word Personality Description: Gothic
Description/Magical Background: Miki was shunned from her family because of her future-seeing abilities. Her brother Souta, however, did not. She developed the power of telekinesis and has a telepathic link with her brother. She loves to draw, write and sing, but will never do it for anyone other than her brother.
*Magical Abilities: Future relevations, telepathy, telekinesis, flight
Pic:


Character Name: Souta Kuroiai
Age: 17
School Grade: 12
Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight
One Word Personality Description: Caring
Description/Magical Background: When his sister was cast out of their family, Souta went with her. Unlike her, he is 'normal'. His family didn't want him to go with Miki, but he did. He cares for her deeply, but doesn't obsess over her. He is a nice, caring guy, but has a temper.
*Magical Abilities: Zilch. Na da. Nothing.
Pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.