First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[RP] K.T Dorm Rooms
Student
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09
"Ok then... should we get going?"
Student
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

littledevil90239 wrote:

"Ok then... should we get going?"


"yes. yes we should"

(((my sis needs to use my computer, but i will be back in a lil bit)))
Student
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

vampire101 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

"Ok then... should we get going?"


"yes. yes we should"

(((my sis needs to use my computer, but i will be back in a lil bit)))


"Ok..." *They start to walk off*

(((Ok... then we should just continue this later... I gtg... ttyl)))
Student
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

littledevil90239 wrote:

"Ok..." *They start to walk off*

(((Ok... then we should just continue this later... I gtg... ttyl)))


(((alright)))
Student
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

littledevil90239 wrote:

"Ok..." *They start to walk off*

(((Ok... then we should just continue this later... I gtg... ttyl)))


"Are you in any clubs?" she asked "Well i'll go change, so i guess i will meet you there?"
Student
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

vampire101 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

"Ok..." *They start to walk off*

(((Ok... then we should just continue this later... I gtg... ttyl)))


"Are you in any clubs?" she asked "Well i'll go change, so i guess i will meet you there?"


"Should I just wait for you here?"
Student
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

littledevil90239 wrote:

"Should I just wait for you here?"


"Yeah, I will be right back" she said running off
Student
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

vampire101 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

"Should I just wait for you here?"


"Yeah, I will be right back" she said running off


*Sits down on a bench and begins reading a book from his bag* *waiting* *waiting* *waiting*
Student
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

littledevil90239 wrote:

*Sits down on a bench and begins reading a book from his bag* *waiting* *waiting* *waiting*


"Im back" she said standing infront of him "um this was all i had that really covered myself up" she said. she had on a mini skirt and a belly shirt
Student
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

vampire101 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

*Sits down on a bench and begins reading a book from his bag* *waiting* *waiting* *waiting*


"Im back" she said standing infront of him "um this was all i had that really covered myself up" she said. she had on a mini skirt and a belly shirt


"That's fine i guess" *gulp*


(((Should we switch to the near the schools forum?)))
Student
47968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

littledevil90239 wrote:

"That's fine i guess" *gulp*


(((Should we switch to the near the schools forum?)))


"Okay" she smiled "lets go"

((yeah))
Student
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

vampire101 wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

"That's fine i guess" *gulp*


(((Should we switch to the near the schools forum?)))


"Okay" she smiled "lets go"

((yeah))


"Ok" *Gets up and follows*

(((I am gonna paste this one in the other forum)))
Student/Creator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/09
~Me and Rin are play hide and seek~

*gets to the Boy's Dorm* *nervous to go in*.....~sweatdrop~ why do i have to choose this place? whatever *runs in and trys to find Ren's dorm*

*knock at door* Gomen, i will use your room!
Ren: ?! okay...
Posted 12/26/09
Ashido: *Ashido was practicing with his bokken in his room and listening to music, when he heard noise next door*(thinks to himself) I wonder what is going on next door in Ren's room.
Student/Creator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/09

sup3dud3 wrote:

Ashido: *Ashido was practicing with his bokken in his room and listening to music, when he heard noise next door*(thinks to himself) I wonder what is going on next door in Ren's room.


(what are u thinking?)

Kagura: what is she taking so long?

Ren:.....umm what are u playing?

Kagura: oh hide and seek with rin-chan...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.