Post Reply guys!check this out!!!
Member
5331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/17/09
i saw something on youtube...

here..


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M99tELNWVSk


yay~!
even though i love chii..
i can't deny it..
they look cute together ..
and they have on screen chemistry..
haha!!so cute~~


and the creator is so good!!
it looks like a real trailer of *something*!!

Member
13668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / *don't ask. (≧∀≦) ♥
Offline
Posted 12/18/09
i ♥ the trailer.. ~(≧∀≦!! )
Member
4449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Davao City
Offline
Posted 12/20/09
uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh !
i really love the pairing of Chi and Umika !
they're really cute !!!!!!! >_<
and the video was really well made . .
i hope it would be made into a real movie . .
i would really watch it !
TWO THUMBS UP for the creator of the vid !!!!!!!!!!
Member
11723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/29/09
this was well made
Posted 1/3/10
yes !! they really suits each other..
kawaii!!
but do you think mai hagiwara or momoko tsugunaga is more cuter than her??
2108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/10
that's a bit tricky even though it's obvious that it's a combination of two TV drama, I like how the director or creator combine the things, he or she is very creative.

Kawashima Umika is cute, I like her. She's one of the cast of Bloody Monday 2 together with Miura Haruma to be broadcast this coming January 23, 2010.

thanks for sharing tomajun
Member
5331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/6/10

sakura14cherry wrote:

yes !! they really suits each other..
kawaii!!
but do you think mai hagiwara or momoko tsugunaga is more cuter than her??


mai and momoko is soooo cute~~lo
but for me~~i think umika is cuter than them..
^^that's for me...
umika fan..^^

Posted 1/8/10

tomajun wrote:


sakura14cherry wrote:

yes !! they really suits each other..
kawaii!!
but do you think mai hagiwara or momoko tsugunaga is more cuter than her??


mai and momoko is soooo cute~~lo
but for me~~i think umika is cuter than them..
^^that's for me...
umika fan..^^




sou da yo na...

and i like her.. she is my fav actress.. hheheheh..
she is sooooooooo cute ne..
it's just i think mai .. is cuter because.. she is younger...
but i liked chinen and umika.. hahahha..
Member
5331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/8/10 , edited 1/8/10

sakura14cherry wrote:


tomajun wrote:


sakura14cherry wrote:

yes !! they really suits each other..
kawaii!!
but do you think mai hagiwara or momoko tsugunaga is more cuter than her??


mai and momoko is soooo cute~~lo
but for me~~i think umika is cuter than them..
^^that's for me...
umika fan..^^




sou da yo na...

and i like her.. she is my fav actress.. hheheheh..
she is sooooooooo cute ne..
it's just i think mai .. is cuter because.. she is younger...
but i liked chinen and umika.. hahahha..


naruhodo ..
Member
5372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 1/10/10
ahh, its cute! i love it
You must be logged in to post.