First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Bush's bad rep
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
Bush is wrong he won't stem cell which will cure many diseases and save many lives because it kills few hundred live but he will kill millions of Iraqis for a false war that was intended to make him and his greedy buddies richer that do no good for any.
He rather kill for sake of killing then to kill not even human (its only an embryo!) to save way more lives
that's why I prefer communism over democracy
what good democracy do if over half of country don’t know what's happening and 40% of people don't vote and more then half of nation don't know where Iraq is?

*Edited by mauz15
45677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Rochester, NY (USA)
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
Please stop posting in all caps, it is very distracting.

Yes, I agree that it is sad so many Americans are oblivious to the world around them. I believe this to be the largest problem the US faces.

However, it is only you're opinion that conducting stem cell research by using embryos would be humane. While I do agree, you must understand that many many people don't and it is not such a clear cut issue as you make it out to be.

Also, if Bush and US soldiers have killed "millions" of Iraqis than Bush would have been convicted of war crimes and probably put to death years ago. It is sad that people are dying but please do not exaggerate your argument to further it.
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
whitehouse have acknowledge 600k iraq csualty from war
actual number is over 1mil please read newspaper
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

happyxix wrote:
No I wasn't trying to be too condescending but I can't help if I let out a little person biased in my argument. (That and the fact I had a physics midterm to study for...made me...not happy ^^)

Fiery passion is good but you can just attack my statements and call me an optimistic child o.O (on the contrary, I'm quite negative =])

There will be rebellious people in every country. And with the invasion, we let them take over. So why would the current Iraqi government hate us? I didn't like the situation with Iraq under Saddam's ruling but I thought it was none of our business to "liberate" them. I mean its not like Saddam was imprisoning them in their own country... like North Korea. If the United States bail out of Iraq now, all that will result is total anarchy. So Its not even possible for the troops to leave.

Granted American wasn't the most popular country to begin with, but when Canadian government official start calling the current president a moron, then that just sad (of course they as her to step down cause we don't want a border conflict ><).


Alright, once again, I’m admitting I was wrong. I’m sorry for being childish, I do that a lot… Just view some of the other political threads I have. I fluctuate from being extremely factual and neutral to overly adamant and plain out childish and spiteful. I don’t know why, it’s just one of my personality flaws… Who knows, maybe I’m bipolar. It runs in the family…


kyocool wrote:
Bush has totally botched up the war yes....but in all seriousness...look @ what our alternative would have been....John Kerry....he would have crumbled 6 months into office....yes bush's last presidential term has been nothing short of a cluster fuck of mistakes but....i think we picked the lesser of two evils for this country so although im a member of the gop and i try to keep an open mind while supporting our president... i still would have much rather had bush than kerry in office...it would be soo much worse imo had he been president.
Trevor (OP)


Glad to see I’m not the only one who felt that way. Kerry was a twit. I’d sooner vote for a femnazi. At least then the women would be happy and healthy… Where as if Kerry took the position then man, woman, black, white… we’re all screwed.


Knightwyvern wrote:


kyocool wrote:

Bush has totally botched up the war yes....but in all seriousness...look @ what our alternative would have been....John Kerry....he would have crumbled 6 months into office....yes bush's last presidential term has been nothing short of a cluster fuck of mistakes but....i think we picked the lesser of two evils for this country so although im a member of the gop and i try to keep an open mind while supporting our president... i still would have much rather had bush than kerry in office...it would be soo much worse imo had he been president.


Trevor (OP)


It's painful, but you're right about this. Kerry would have been even more disastrous.

The thing that makes Bush a bad president is the fact that he lacks ability as a public speaker, and in my opinion as a man who can motivate people.

The simple truth is that half of the presidents job is to be well liked and respected. Having a president they think they can count on makes people feel safe and confident.

The other half of his job is to be a public speaker. We all know Bush is terrible in this regard. And it is an important thing. Aside from not being informative, concise, and (imo) knowledgeable, Bush projects a bad image of America to the world. The world assumes that Americans are like Bush who, lets face it, sounds like an idiot 75% of the time.


I agree with a lot of that. But let us not forget that Bush refuses to listen to his advisors. His reasons for going to war I think were sound enough. I don’t feel it has anything to do with his personal vendetta or family score. Still, this being said, he’s an egotistical moron. He relies on his own opinion as if nobody else’s matters. So I want to know why our tax dollars are paying these people if their advice is falling on deaf ears. It’s like spending millions to start a “picture learning” program for blind kids!

Bush has certainly blotched things up. I don’t like how he’s run the war because he ignores everybody except himself…. The problem is his sense of strategy. It is utterly abysmal. On par with you average rednecks. He has very basic stuff down, but he “Stays the course” and goes straight at it. Never lets his plan evolve with the situation, and doesn’t even go in depth with it. It’s pretty much “Go in, get this guy, come out, turn him in, go get the next guy.”

None the less… Kerry the self proclaimed patriots who threw his war metals at the White House and burnt his uniforms and is also a invertebrate weasel who’s got a bronze tongue at best and is a complete dotard… Or Bush who’s the same thing minus the burning of uniforms and tossing of metals.

Somebody on Crunchy Roll recently said, “These days people vote for the lesser of two evils.” This is completely proven by the last presidential election. Probably this one to. Cuz so far I hate all the bigots running. My favorite is the bastard who said “My cure for illegal aliens is to get out my varmint gun and hunt them off my lawn!”


EDIT:
P.S: You couldn't pay me enough to read a post all in caps... Unless your Oprah or Bill Gates... Then you could probably pay me enough to sing 'Chicken Nuggets are a tasty and healthy treat," or "Bush is a great president” or “Abortion isn’t glorified murder!” or “Oprah isn’t great!” or whatever the hell you want me to do or say that I normally wouldn’t…
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
jaychaulive
Stop double posting. You've been told already, announcing you're going to double post does not justify it. Use the edit button.
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
ok mods very sorry i will edit
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Cambridge UK
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
hmm where to start....

So not only did iraq not have WMD but lets assume they did, we know they had no missile program so getting em over here might have been a problem but lets assume they had top of the line rockets, now what world leader would for any reason what so ever want to try start a nuclear apocalypse but lets assume sadam went completly off his trolley and hit the big red button. . . . well america has such a huge detection system and missile interception system that theres no chanse in hell that any rocket would get through unless he fired a good thousand of them.

but hey thats still good enough reason to jet over and kill a million odd ppl most of which are civilians anyway huh ?

well that said im gonna say mr bush has done his job superbly the war went right to plan America has thrown the middle east into turmoil eliminating any chance of them forming a untied state and potentially becoming a second china and also secured some valuable resources in the process. He'll also make a wonderful scapegoat when its all over so the American ppl can blame it all on George and not have genocide on their conscience with their shiny new president.

go go sarcasm
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
11 ur right on the money except I don't talk polite
he killed 1million people i don't know how american still haven't shoot the fuck out of his brain
12887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Through the looki...
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
Bush getting a bad rap? Well I would say that it seems like almost all politicians in the federal government are thoroughly hated at the moment...In a recent series of polls, the Congressional Republicans pulled down an approval rating of 34%, Congressional Democrats 35%, and Bush 39%...Ironic how the media focuses so much on the president's low approval rating, but Congress' is even lower!
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr americans are watching too mcuch foxy news
gooooooooo democrats
as a minority educated, how can you vote for republicans??? they bunch of hypocrites
watch some daily show
3928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
Where the hell are you getting 1 million people? Source please because that sounds like fucking bullshit. It's around the 70,000s from when I last checked. I might be wrong so how about helping me out?

Ehh the last couple posts are really weakening this thread. No offense guys, but can you post a slightly more balanced argument because from what I'm seeing, a lot of you guys are just straight bashing. Let's be a little more mature.

Personally, I find this situation to be exactly like the LBJ days with Kennedy during Vietnam. If you don't know anything about this, you need to research a bit.
12887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Through the looki...
Offline
Posted 5/24/07

jaychaulive wrote:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr americans are watching too mcuch foxy news
gooooooooo democrats
as a minority educated, how can you vote for republicans??? they bunch of hypocrites
watch some daily show



*Somehow finds it difficult to believe how a statement accusing people of hypocrisy can be so hypocritical*

Umm maybe because people have individual opinions and beliefs?


jamehze wrote:

Where the hell are you getting 1 million people? Source please because that sounds like fucking bullshit. It's around the 70,000s from when I last checked. I might be wrong so how about helping me out?

Ehh the last couple posts are really weakening this thread. No offense guys, but can you post a slightly more balanced argument because from what I'm seeing, a lot of you guys are just straight bashing. Let's be a little more mature.

Personally, I find this situation to be exactly like the LBJ days with Kennedy during Vietnam. If you don't know anything about this, you need to research a bit.


Methinks 11tc was being sarcastic and overstating the numbers a bit to make a point...
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Cambridge UK
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
lol 1 million is an exaggeration that doesnt come across well in text but 70k is an understatement didn't the whitehouse even admit to more than that. ill have a look around and see if i can find something more accurate.

and yeah this is just bashing but truly the bush government and any1 who backs it deserves it some of their reasons for war are beyond logic, than said i dont think they are idiots or they wouldnt be there i just think they had different agenda that wasn't so easy to spin
3928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
I'm not really talking about any one except jaychaulive.

His/her inane comments are really pissing me off. They are so biased and misinformed.


as a minority educated, how can you vote for republicans??? they bunch of hypocrites
watch some daily show

And... democrats aren't?


He rather kill for sake of killing then to kill not even human (its only an embryo!) to save way more lives
that's why I prefer communism over democracy

Wtf? This makes no sense.



whitehouse have acknowledge 600k iraq csualty from war
actual number is over 1mil please read newspaper

I'm sorry, but you're really losing credibility in my view.
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Cambridge UK
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
just to get bk to you on death count ure prolly looking at about 70-90k as a good military figure (i.e corpses they come across with an american/insurgent bullet inside) however the whitehouse is good at pushing down figures, deaths caused be sectarian violence (which was under control prior to the invasion) deaths caused as a result of terrible living conditions in war zones aswell as serious casualties that have or may go on to die are yet to be accurately counted. so you can expect that figure to rise quite dramatically whne a full count is done some years in the future.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.