First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Mariage Sorcière postions
Game Master
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/09 , edited 2/14/10
If you no longer wish to be a Witches chesspiece be part of the Mariage Sorcière the alliance of Witches

Beatrice the golden witch, endless witch: -Cantarella-
Bernkastel the witch of Miracles: lovelyevil_queen
Lambdadelta Witch of the Absolute: AmuletDreams
Virgilia previous Endless Witch: Yuki-kyo-kira
Eva-Beatrice the endless Witch successor: Sasame246
Ange-Beatrice Golden Witch, Endless Witch, Witch of Anit-Soul: Karin01
Maria Witch of Origins: babysakura123
Kinzo Goldsmith:
Erika Furudo Witch of truth:
Battler Ushiromiya Endless Sorcerer:
Featherinne Witch of the Theater: alice542

fill this out

position:
have you invited your buddies

example

position: Featherinne Witch of the Theater
have you invited your buddies: yes I'm the creator

Grand Witch
9284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / oh hello thar humans
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

alice542 wrote:

If you no longer wish to be a Witches chesspiece be part of the Mariage Sorcière the alliance of Witches

Beatrice the golden witch, endless witch:
Bernkastel the witch of Miracles:
Lambdadelta Witch of the Absolute:
Virgilia previous Endless Witch:
Eva-Beatrice the endless Witch successor:
Ange-Beatrice Golden Witch, Endless Witch, Witch of Anit-Soul:
Maria Witch of Origins:
Kinzo Goldsmith:
Erika Furudo Witch of truth:
Battler Ushiromiya Endless Sorcerer:


fill this out

position:
have you invited your buddies



position: Ange-Beatrice Golden Witch, Endless Witch, Witch of Anit-Soul:
have you invited your buddies

Yes :)
Group invitations sent to 20 users! 4 users are already members or invited to this group.



Game Master
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

Karin01 wrote:


alice542 wrote:

If you no longer wish to be a Witches chesspiece be part of the Mariage Sorcière the alliance of Witches

Beatrice the golden witch, endless witch:
Bernkastel the witch of Miracles:
Lambdadelta Witch of the Absolute:
Virgilia previous Endless Witch:
Eva-Beatrice the endless Witch successor:
Ange-Beatrice Golden Witch, Endless Witch, Witch of Anit-Soul:
Maria Witch of Origins:
Kinzo Goldsmith:
Erika Furudo Witch of truth:
Battler Ushiromiya Endless Sorcerer:


fill this out

position:
have you invited your buddies



position: Ange-Beatrice Golden Witch, Endless Witch, Witch of Anit-Soul:
have you invited your buddies

Yes :)
Group invitations sent to 20 users! 4 users are already members or invited to this group.





Done you are now a witch

Posted 1/1/10

alice542 wrote:

If you no longer wish to be a Witches chesspiece be part of the Mariage Sorcière the alliance of Witches

Beatrice the golden witch, endless witch:
Bernkastel the witch of Miracles:
Lambdadelta Witch of the Absolute:
Virgilia previous Endless Witch:
Eva-Beatrice the endless Witch successor:
Ange-Beatrice Golden Witch, Endless Witch, Witch of Anit-Soul: Karin01
Maria Witch of Origins:
Kinzo Goldsmith:
Erika Furudo Witch of truth:
Battler Ushiromiya Endless Sorcerer:


fill this out

position:
have you invited your buddies



Beatrice the golden witch, endless witch

Group invitations sent to 97 users! 4 users are already members or invited to this group.
Game Master
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/10

-Cantarella- wrote:


alice542 wrote:

If you no longer wish to be a Witches chesspiece be part of the Mariage Sorcière the alliance of Witches

Beatrice the golden witch, endless witch:
Bernkastel the witch of Miracles:
Lambdadelta Witch of the Absolute:
Virgilia previous Endless Witch:
Eva-Beatrice the endless Witch successor:
Ange-Beatrice Golden Witch, Endless Witch, Witch of Anit-Soul: Karin01
Maria Witch of Origins:
Kinzo Goldsmith:
Erika Furudo Witch of truth:
Battler Ushiromiya Endless Sorcerer:


fill this out

position:
have you invited your buddies



Beatrice the golden witch, endless witch

Group invitations sent to 97 users! 4 users are already members or invited to this group.


Welcome to Mariage Sorcière

Witch
35522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/18/10
position:Eva-Beatrice plz!!!
have you invited your buddies: Yes I have,all of them. (=
Grand Witch
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 1/18/10


position: Virgilia previous Endless Witch
have you invited your buddies:
Group invitations sent to 101 users! 1 users are already members or invited to this group.
Also, I have some pics. that I can add!
Game Master
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

Sasame246 wrote:

position:Eva-Beatrice plz!!!
have you invited your buddies: Yes I have,all of them. (=


Welcome to the alliance of witches

Game Master
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



position: Virgilia previous Endless Witch
have you invited your buddies:
Group invitations sent to 101 users! 1 users are already members or invited to this group.
Also, I have some pics. that I can add!


Welcome to the alliance of witches

Witch
35522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

alice542 wrote:


Sasame246 wrote:

position:Eva-Beatrice plz!!!
have you invited your buddies: Yes I have,all of them. (=


Welcome to the alliance of witches



Thnx!

Grand Witch
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

alice542 wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



position: Virgilia previous Endless Witch
have you invited your buddies:
Group invitations sent to 101 users! 1 users are already members or invited to this group.
Also, I have some pics. that I can add!


Welcome to the alliance of witches



Thanks! Will it change what's above my pic.? From to Chess Piece to Witch?
Game Master
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:


alice542 wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



position: Virgilia previous Endless Witch
have you invited your buddies:
Group invitations sent to 101 users! 1 users are already members or invited to this group.
Also, I have some pics. that I can add!


Welcome to the alliance of witches



Thanks! Will it change what's above my pic.? From to Chess Piece to Witch?


yeah I just made a new Positions for members who sign up to be witch I'll work on a new name for someone who is a mode and sign up to be a witch
Game Master
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

alice542 wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:


alice542 wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



position: Virgilia previous Endless Witch
have you invited your buddies:
Group invitations sent to 101 users! 1 users are already members or invited to this group.
Also, I have some pics. that I can add!


Welcome to the alliance of witches



Thanks! Will it change what's above my pic.? From to Chess Piece to Witch?


yeah I just made a new Positions for members who sign up to be witch I'll work on a new name for someone who is a mode and sign up to be a witch


I changed it people who are a mod and a witch are called Grand Witch
Grand Witch
28185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/8/10

alice542 wrote:

If you no longer wish to be a Witches chesspiece be part of the Mariage Sorcière the alliance of Witches

Beatrice the golden witch, endless witch: -Cantarella-
Bernkastel the witch of Miracles:
Lambdadelta Witch of the Absolute:
Virgilia previous Endless Witch: Yuki-kyo-kira
Eva-Beatrice the endless Witch successor: Sasame246
Ange-Beatrice Golden Witch, Endless Witch, Witch of Anit-Soul: Karin01
Maria Witch of Origins:
Kinzo Goldsmith:
Erika Furudo Witch of truth:
Battler Ushiromiya Endless Sorcerer:
Featherinne Witch of the Theater:

fill this out

position:
have you invited your buddies



position: the witch of Miracles
have you invited your buddies yes
see
Game Master
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/8/10 , edited 2/8/10

lovelyevil_queen wrote:


alice542 wrote:

If you no longer wish to be a Witches chesspiece be part of the Mariage Sorcière the alliance of Witches

Beatrice the golden witch, endless witch: -Cantarella-
Bernkastel the witch of Miracles:
Lambdadelta Witch of the Absolute:
Virgilia previous Endless Witch: Yuki-kyo-kira
Eva-Beatrice the endless Witch successor: Sasame246
Ange-Beatrice Golden Witch, Endless Witch, Witch of Anit-Soul: Karin01
Maria Witch of Origins:
Kinzo Goldsmith:
Erika Furudo Witch of truth:
Battler Ushiromiya Endless Sorcerer:
Featherinne Witch of the Theater:

fill this out

position:
have you invited your buddies



position: the witch of Miracles
have you invited your buddies yes
see


Welcome to Mariage Sorcière

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.