First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [REQUEST] Avatar Request
The Boss
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/19/09
Avatar Requests
__________________________________________________________________________________________

To Requesters :

- Request for avatars one at a time .
- Do not rush the mods .
- High-Quality Pics only .
- Please pay before requesting ( 3 buddy invites )
- Please be patient .
- Have fun requesting !
__________________________________________________________________________________________

To Mods :

- Put 'Pending' when in progress & 'Done' when finished with the request .
- Don't forget to input your name too ; to prevent confusion & multiple mods doing the same request .
- Designers can request too !
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Form :




Mod Requesting :
Username :
Name :
Picture (in spoiler) :
Text :
Extras :
Did you pay :
Neko
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ✖큰 강타! 강타! 강타!
Offline
Posted 12/19/09 , edited 12/21/09
hawhaw first :D
i want lauren muhaw.
picture hmm.. leave to u barhs
text also let u decide.
&&
of course i never pay its free till 31st right? hawhaw :3
revenge is sweet lauren :D

Lia : Ahahahaha , ily rice <3

eaten by RainbowColouredSocks
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / find me at my new...
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

iRice- wrote:

hawhaw first :D
i want lauren muhaw.
picture hmm.. leave to u barhs
text also let u decide.
&&
of course i never pay its free till 31st right? hawhaw :3
revenge is sweet lauren :D

Lia : Ahahahaha , ily rice <3


XD um..here is this wat u wanted if not i'll redo
Neko
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ✖큰 강타! 강타! 강타!
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

RainbowColouredSocks wrote:


iRice- wrote:

hawhaw first :D
i want lauren muhaw.
picture hmm.. leave to u barhs
text also let u decide.
&&
of course i never pay its free till 31st right? hawhaw :3
revenge is sweet lauren :D

Lia : Ahahahaha , ily rice <3


XD um..here is this wat u wanted if not i'll redo


LOL thanks darling :3
i wanted revenge on cirstin2nd :D
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / find me at my new...
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

iRice- wrote:


RainbowColouredSocks wrote:


iRice- wrote:

hawhaw first :D
i want lauren muhaw.
picture hmm.. leave to u barhs
text also let u decide.
&&
of course i never pay its free till 31st right? hawhaw :3
revenge is sweet lauren :D

Lia : Ahahahaha , ily rice <3


XD um..here is this wat u wanted if not i'll redo


LOL thanks darling :3
i wanted revenge on cirstin2nd :D


xD ur welcome
The Boss
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

RainbowColouredSocks wrote:


iRice- wrote:


RainbowColouredSocks wrote:


iRice- wrote:

hawhaw first :D
i want lauren muhaw.
picture hmm.. leave to u barhs
text also let u decide.
&&
of course i never pay its free till 31st right? hawhaw :3
revenge is sweet lauren :D

Lia : Ahahahaha , ily rice <3


XD um..here is this wat u wanted if not i'll redo


LOL thanks darling :3
i wanted revenge on cirstin2nd :D


xD ur welcome


LOL ! LAUREN GONNA USE THIS AVI . LOLOLOL .
Neko
1842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Roanapur
Offline
Posted 12/21/09


AHAHAHHAAA ! LOL WE GO FORCE HER USE
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 12/21/09 , edited 12/21/09
Mod Requesting : anyone [:
Username : NegativeSal
Name : Sally
Picture (in spoiler) :

Text :

NegativeSal : MERRi Christmas

Extras : anything
Did you pay : Yeah


eaten by RainbowColouredSocks
13750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/09 , edited 12/21/09
Mod Requesting : ne1 available
Username : lullaby-sweetie
Name : Lauren
Picture (in spoiler) :

Text : lullaby-sweetie ; Lulli-Chan
Extras : anything that matches
Did you pay : yes


Jun's Cookie
Posted 12/21/09 , edited 12/21/09
Mod Requesting :RainbowColouredSocks
Username :Kawaii-Kari
Name :kari
Picture (in spoiler) :(black haired one)

Text :Kawaii-Kari,Fear My Cuteness
Extras : anything sexy and cute and wintery
Did you pay :??? i didnt kno i had to pay i will but tell mii wat to do ^^

eaten by RainbowColouredSocks
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / find me at my new...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

Kawaii-Kari wrote:

Mod Requesting :RainbowColouredSocks
Username :Kawaii-Kari
Name :kari
Picture (in spoiler) :(black haired one)

Text :Kawaii-Kari,Fear My Cuteness
Extras : anything sexy and cute and wintery
Did you pay :??? i didnt kno i had to pay i will but tell mii wat to do ^^

eaten by RainbowColouredSocks


hope you like it
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / find me at my new...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09 , edited 12/21/09

NegativeSal wrote:

Mod Requesting : anyone [:
Username : NegativeSal
Name : Sally
Picture (in spoiler) :

Text :

NegativeSal : MERRi Christmas

Extras : anything
Did you pay : Yeah


eaten by RainbowColouredSocks


hope you like it
The Boss
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

lullaby-sweetie wrote:

Mod Requesting : ne1 available
Username : lullaby-sweetie
Name : Lauren
Picture (in spoiler) :

Text : lullaby-sweetie ; Lulli-Chan
Extras : anything that matches
Did you pay : yes


Jun's Cookie


Nehhs x) Hahas Sry for the untidyness >_<


Posted 12/21/09 , edited 12/21/09

RainbowColouredSocks wrote:


Kawaii-Kari wrote:

Mod Requesting :RainbowColouredSocks
Username :Kawaii-Kari
Name :kari
Picture (in spoiler) :(black haired one)

Text :Kawaii-Kari,Fear My Cuteness
Extras : anything sexy and cute and wintery
Did you pay :??? i didnt kno i had to pay i will but tell mii wat to do ^^

eaten by RainbowColouredSocks


hope you like it


LOVE IT yay may i request again?(i need a few more avis b4 christmas if thats ok)
13750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

xLiaa wrote:


lullaby-sweetie wrote:

Mod Requesting : ne1 available
Username : lullaby-sweetie
Name : Lauren
Picture (in spoiler) :

Text : lullaby-sweetie ; Lulli-Chan
Extras : anything that matches
Did you pay : yes


Jun's Cookie


Nehhs x) Hahas Sry for the untidyness >_<




O.O
...
I LOVE IT!
Thanks So Much!


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.