First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Kingdom Hearts, The Keyblade Origins 3
Keyblade Wielder
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 12/20/09 , edited 12/21/09
username: Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx
Character name: Tina
Age: 15
Place of Birth: Destiny Island
Side: Unknown
Physical Skills(maximum 3): Taijustsu- The ability to kick and punch with lots strength but she can combine with elements, Spin Shot- Duh, She spins and shoots the darkness with the light of her heart
Magic(maximum 3): Cure,Water,Lighting.
Character Description: She has black long hair and wears a plain t-shirt and blue plain shorts and is Disney Princess as proved in the ladt thread. Tina's best-friends are Centhiya,Jacob and Hazuki who is supposed to be her Future Husband when his future self came and hers came too. Tina has Kairi's keyblade and gained it and uses her other keyblade too but Kairi's keyblade gets sometimes a upgrade which makes it way more powerful than usual. She did some work with Yuna and Paine tracking down some crystals so she got a bit powerful over the years but she said she rather wait to rule the kingdom and spend more time with her friends after all the fighting.
Posted 12/20/09

Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx wrote:

username: Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx
Character name: Tina
Age: 15
Place of Birth: Destiny Island
Side: Unknown
Physical Skills(maximum 3): Taijustsu- The ability to kick and punch with lots strength but she can combine with elements, Spin Shot- Duh, She spins and shoots the darkness with the light of her heart
Magic(maximum 3): Cure,Water,Lighting.
Character Description: She has black long hair and wears a plain t-shirt and blue plain shorts and is Disney Princess as proved in the ladt thread. Tina's best-friends are Centhiya,Jacob and Hazuki who is supposed to be her Future Husband when his future self came and hers came too. Tina has Kairi's keyblade and gained it and uses her other keyblade too but Kairi's keyblade gets sometimes a upgrade which makes it way more powerful than usual. She did some work with Yuna and Paine tracking down some crystals so she got a bit powerful over the years but she said she rather wait to rule the kingdom and spend more time with her friends after all the fighting.


rp off- wouldn't tina be 45 seeing as this one is 30 year later
Creator of the Keyblades
25914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 12/20/09






rp off: No one's siding at the dark yet... :-< we need new people. but don't know who's interested to join.
Keyblade Wielder
7290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / bang
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

JWH wrote:


Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx wrote:

username: Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx
Character name: Tina
Age: 15
Place of Birth: Destiny Island
Side: Unknown
Physical Skills(maximum 3): Taijustsu- The ability to kick and punch with lots strength but she can combine with elements, Spin Shot- Duh, She spins and shoots the darkness with the light of her heart
Magic(maximum 3): Cure,Water,Lighting.
Character Description: She has black long hair and wears a plain t-shirt and blue plain shorts and is Disney Princess as proved in the ladt thread. Tina's best-friends are Centhiya,Jacob and Hazuki who is supposed to be her Future Husband when his future self came and hers came too. Tina has Kairi's keyblade and gained it and uses her other keyblade too but Kairi's keyblade gets sometimes a upgrade which makes it way more powerful than usual. She did some work with Yuna and Paine tracking down some crystals so she got a bit powerful over the years but she said she rather wait to rule the kingdom and spend more time with her friends after all the fighting.


rp off- wouldn't tina be 45 seeing as this one is 30 year later


rp off - Damn, that means Usa is like, 315 years old. uh, I'm going to make some new theories later. yay.
Keyblade Wielder
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

JWH wrote:


Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx wrote:

username: Xx_SparklingDiamond_Xx
Character name: Tina
Age: 15
Place of Birth: Destiny Island
Side: Unknown
Physical Skills(maximum 3): Taijustsu- The ability to kick and punch with lots strength but she can combine with elements, Spin Shot- Duh, She spins and shoots the darkness with the light of her heart
Magic(maximum 3): Cure,Water,Lighting.
Character Description: She has black long hair and wears a plain t-shirt and blue plain shorts and is Disney Princess as proved in the ladt thread. Tina's best-friends are Centhiya,Jacob and Hazuki who is supposed to be her Future Husband when his future self came and hers came too. Tina has Kairi's keyblade and gained it and uses her other keyblade too but Kairi's keyblade gets sometimes a upgrade which makes it way more powerful than usual. She did some work with Yuna and Paine tracking down some crystals so she got a bit powerful over the years but she said she rather wait to rule the kingdom and spend more time with her friends after all the fighting.


rp off- wouldn't tina be 45 seeing as this one is 30 year later


rp off: I saw James age and and he would be 40 something but you put 17 (( Haven't read to busy )) or something but I just put 15 for fun so we new keybladers though....it's better....
Keyblade Wielder
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

deathnoterocks wrote:







rp off: No one's siding at the dark yet... :-< we need new people. but don't know who's interested to join.


rp off: Shiver is willing just that she had to go to the doctor because she had nosebleeds every hour....I just have 3 a day.. really bad staying in a place with 90 degrees.....
Posted 12/21/09


rp off- well James was thrown in the future when he disappeared with kingdom hearts seeing as he was stuck in the door when it closed which is why he's the same age and Iws planning to have Hannah aged when she comes into it. I just thought it would weird if it had been 30 years yet no one had aged at all.
Posted 12/21/09


rp off- I've got an idea for a dark character as well so when I get round to it I'll add him, though first I have a foot of snow to deal with.

Keyblade Wielder
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

JWH wrote:



rp off- well James was thrown in the future when he disappeared with kingdom hearts seeing as he was stuck in the door when it closed which is why he's the same age and Iws planning to have Hannah aged when she comes into it. I just thought it would weird if it had been 30 years yet no one had aged at all.


rp off: It didn't say in the last rp that happened... it said Hazuki and Tina were and you all were outside...
Posted 12/21/09


rp off- It did you were the one who had emi close the door while James still had his arm in it as well.
Keyblade Wielder
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

JWH wrote:



rp off- It did you were the one who had emi close the door while James still had his arm in it as well.


rp off: That would make his arm dissapear not him...
Posted 12/21/09


rp off- well his arm was flatten at that point but he was still in contact with the door when you said it disappeared so he went along with it.
Keyblade Wielder
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09 , edited 12/21/09

JWH wrote:



rp off- well his arm was flatten at that point but he was still in contact with the door when you said it disappeared so he went along with it.


rp off: ?? Why didn't Emi see him? It only said Raminex was attacking Hazuki because the darkness.
Posted 12/21/09


rp off- Because you ignoredor forgot about my posts about him being stuck in the door in the first place.
Keyblade Wielder
6511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Why do you need t...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

JWH wrote:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.