Post Reply [REQUEST] Profile Requests
The Boss
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/19/09
To Requesters :

- Request for profiles one at a time .
- Do not rush the mods .
- High-Quality Pics only .
- Please pay before requesting ( 3 buddy invites )
- Please be patient .
- Have fun requesting !
__________________________________________________________________________________________

To Mods :

- Put 'Pending' when in progress & 'Done' when finished with the request .
- Don't forget to input your name too ; to prevent confusion & multiple mods doing the same request .
- Designers can request too !
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Form :



Mod Requesting :
Username :
Name :
Picture (in spoiler) :
Text :
Extras :
Did you pay :
Smiley
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 12/20/09 , edited 12/21/09
Mod Requesting : Anybody
Username : Pidda29
Name : Savannah
Picture (in spoiler) :

Text :

Extras : a moon, anything else
Did you pay : Yes

eaten by RainbowColouredSocks
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / find me at my new...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

pidda29 wrote:

Mod Requesting : Anybody
Username : Pidda29
Name : Savannah
Picture (in spoiler) :

Text :

Extras : a moon, anything else
Did you pay : Yes

eaten by RainbowColouredSocks


i'm not really good with profiles so its not really nice
sorries
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 12/21/09 , edited 12/21/09
Mod Requesting : Anyone [:
Username : NegativeSal
Name : Sally
Picture (in spoiler) :

Text :

About Me ♥
I'm starting over and this is my new beginning.
My name is Sally. Send me something, I'll reply.
If you can do that I'd love to chat with you.
I'm a bitch, I really am. If you stick around long enough you'll see.
Of course, everyone else will say they're nice.
But then again that's the same person that will message you,
talking to you for a day and then never say a word again.
I'll try my best to keep in touch. I'll make no promises.
If I'm not talking to you and you'd like me to then you send me a message.
I hate liars. Yes, that means don't fucking lie to me.

Extras : make it colorful [:
Did you pay : of course


eaten by RainbowColouredSocks
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / find me at my new...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

NegativeSal wrote:

Mod Requesting : Anyone [:
Username : NegativeSal
Name : Sally
Picture (in spoiler) :

Text :

About Me ♥
I'm starting over and this is my new beginning.
My name is Sally. Send me something, I'll reply.
If you can do that I'd love to chat with you.
I'm a bitch, I really am. If you stick around long enough you'll see.
Of course, everyone else will say they're nice.
But then again that's the same person that will message you,
talking to you for a day and then never say a word again.
I'll try my best to keep in touch. I'll make no promises.
If I'm not talking to you and you'd like me to then you send me a message.
I hate liars. Yes, that means don't fucking lie to me.

Extras : make it colorful [:
Did you pay : of course


eaten by RainbowColouredSocks


hope it is colourful enough xD
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 12/22/09



XDD thank youuu :D

1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / find me at my new...
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

NegativeSal wrote:




XDD thank youuu :D



ur welcome
Posted 12/22/09
Mod Requesting :RainbowColouredSocks
Username :Kawaii-Kari
Name :kari
Picture (in spoiler) :

Text:

Extras :Size(an only part/ separated sections):witch ever is cuter
Brushes (grids, scanlines, notebook, etc.):anything cute and colorful (bright clors)
Animations (scanbars, fading text, etc):is you want ^^
anythign super sexy/cute ^^ and use there symbles for the text aswell

Did you pay :yes




19435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
Mod Requesting :anyone free
Username :mi-chan94
Name :mi-chan
Picture (in spoiler) :

Text :



Extras :anything suits
Did you pay: yup~

Neko
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ✖큰 강타! 강타! 강타!
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

mi-chan94 wrote:

Mod Requesting :anyone free
Username :mi-chan94
Name :mi-chan
Picture (in spoiler) :

Text :



Extras :anything suits
Did you pay: yup~


hmm im done. but i don't think it looks that. nice
if you want a redo ask for it kays? :D


19435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

iRice- wrote:


mi-chan94 wrote:

Mod Requesting :anyone free
Username :mi-chan94
Name :mi-chan
Picture (in spoiler) :

Text :



Extras :anything suits
Did you pay: yup~


hmm im done. but i don't think it looks that. nice
if you want a redo ask for it kays? :D




no~ no~ i like it ^^ thank you~~
Neko
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ✖큰 강타! 강타! 강타!
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

mi-chan94 wrote:


iRice- wrote:


mi-chan94 wrote:

Mod Requesting :anyone free
Username :mi-chan94
Name :mi-chan
Picture (in spoiler) :

Text :



Extras :anything suits
Did you pay: yup~


hmm im done. but i don't think it looks that. nice
if you want a redo ask for it kays? :D




no~ no~ i like it ^^ thank you~~


oh .you're welcome (:
You must be logged in to post.