First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The City
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

DarkLevia wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

After lunch, Aradia asked "Okay, so what are we doing now??"


"Anything that you wish to do, but I'm sure there a heathy amount of paper work waiting for you at home." He said smiling.





Emmzi wrote:



"Sorry, but I'm already hoping." he said with a grin and took another blow. He then saw Aradia and Kuro. "Well well! If it isn't the big boss and her bodyguard~" he stood up with open arms and smiled at them. "What a coincidence!"


(To Emmzi-You're still Julius right??)

"Paperwork??" Aradia sighed. "Alright, let's go, better get it finished." Just as she was walking away, Julius called her. "Huh? Oh! Hey, Julius. What's up?"
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/23/09


He smiled as he walked over to her. "Just enjoying this wonderful day." he reached them and bowed deaply for her. "And what may have made you come down here today?" he said and kissed her hand. "Could it be me you wanted to see?"
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

Emmzi wrote:



He smiled as he walked over to her. "Just enjoying this wonderful day." he reached them and bowed deeply for her. "And what may have made you come down here today?" he said and kissed her hand. "Could it be me you wanted to see?"


"Just getting out of the office. Nothing more." Aradia said. "Any news?"
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/23/09
"Well, the Alvero-kid is lost I think. I paid he for some information and he gave something else instead. Weird kid...." he said lost in thoughts.
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

Emmzi wrote:

"Well, the Alvero-kid is lost I think. I paid he for some information and he gave something else instead. Weird kid...." he said lost in thoughts.


"Well, then. I take it there's nothing?" Aradia asked.
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

Emmzi wrote:

He smiled as he walked over to her. "Just enjoying this wonderful day." he reached them and bowed deaply for her. "And what may have made you come down here today?" he said and kissed her hand. "Could it be me you wanted to see?"


Kuro bowed with the same smile he always has, but when he saw Julius kiss Aradia hand is smile changed abit has atmosphere of killing intent was behind sent to him has he stood behind Araidia.
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/23/09


"No not much."
he said sighing. "By the way, there's been some trouble with the smuggling of guns lately." he said as he became more serious.
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

Emmzi wrote:



"No not much."
he said sighing. "By the way, there's been some trouble with the smuggling of guns lately." he said as he became more serious.


"Hm.. Do you know where?" Aradia immediatly switched her attitude.
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/23/09


"I don't know the all the pieces, but I heard from a observer that it's someone else that buys our stuff when it reaches the city." he looked her in the eyes. "I don't have any evidence, but I think you're having the same thoughht as I."
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

Emmzi wrote:



"I don't know the all the pieces, but I heard from a observer that it's someone else that buys our stuff when it reaches the city." he looked her in the eyes. "I don't have any evidence, but I think you're having the same thoughht as I."


"Our rivaling family, right?" Aradia said, looking thoughtful. "This could be a dangerous situation."
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/23/09


"Yeah, if Il danneggiato is the ones taking our weapons it might mean that they are planing a war with us." he said frustrated.
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

Emmzi wrote:



"Yeah, if Il danneggiato is the ones taking our weapons it might mean that they are planing a war with us." he said frustrated.


"Hmm... I remember the very last one. It was when Kuro got caught in the explosion." Aradia said. "But why now?? We haven't done anything to provoke them, have we?"
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

"Not that I know of. Maybe they're just seeking mor power again. Trying to buy some of our family into his own." he bit his lip then he looked up again. "but what ever the Pericolose family is trying to do, they have really thought it out."
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

Emmzi wrote:


"Not that I know of. Maybe they're just seeking mor power again. Trying to buy some of our family into his own." he bit his lip then he looked up again. "but what ever the Pericolose family is trying to do, they have really thought it out."


"I have to agree. Warn the others of this and keep an eye out for other incidents. I try to collect some more info on this." Aradia said.
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/23/09


"I will, but there's actually two thing I'm more worried about than this war." he said troubeling and looked into the sky.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.