Post Reply membership cards^^
Posted 12/20/09
so i just should know:

username:
DOB:
fav. asian famous guy:

Posted 12/20/09
username: -CciinDeeReeLaa-
DOB: u knoe
fav. asian famous guy: Jaebeom of course !
Member
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 12/20/09
username:so_in_love
DOB:june 22
fav. asian famous guy:umm yunhwa of t-max
Posted 12/20/09

-CciinDeeReeLaa- wrote:

username: -CciinDeeReeLaa-
DOB: u knoe
fav. asian famous guy: Jaebeom of course !


ofcourse i know when is Ur BDAY^^ lol oke here u go ^.~ hope u will like it^^
Posted 12/20/09

so_in_love wrote:

username:so_in_love
DOB:june 22
fav. asian famous guy:yunhwa ot t-max


ok...^^ here u go..hope u will like it^^
Posted 12/21/09

Aljonna wrote:


-CciinDeeReeLaa- wrote:

username: -CciinDeeReeLaa-
DOB: u knoe
fav. asian famous guy: Jaebeom of course !


ofcourse i know when is Ur BDAY^^ lol oke here u go ^.~ hope u will like it^^


it' awesoem !
Member
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09

Aljonna wrote:


so_in_love wrote:

username:so_in_love
DOB:june 22
fav. asian famous guy:yunhwa ot t-max


ok...^^ here u go..hope u will like it^^


OMG!! i love~~ that pic^^ thanx soo much!!
how'd u know i love that picture.. hahaxDD j/k!!
anywase thanx so much^^

Posted 12/23/09

so_in_love wrote:


Aljonna wrote:


so_in_love wrote:

username:so_in_love
DOB:june 22
fav. asian famous guy:yunhwa ot t-max


ok...^^ here u go..hope u will like it^^


OMG!! i love~~ that pic^^ thanx soo much!!
how'd u know i love that picture.. hahaxDD j/k!!
anywase thanx so much^^



i just know this haha^^
and ur welcome dear ^.~
Member
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

Aljonna wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


Aljonna wrote:


so_in_love wrote:

username:so_in_love
DOB:june 22
fav. asian famous guy:yunhwa ot t-max


ok...^^ here u go..hope u will like it^^


OMG!! i love~~ that pic^^ thanx soo much!!
how'd u know i love that picture.. hahaxDD j/k!!
anywase thanx so much^^



i just know this haha^^
and ur welcome dear ^.~


hahxDD thats like his only GOOD picture..
Posted 12/23/09

so_in_love wrote:


Aljonna wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


Aljonna wrote:


so_in_love wrote:

username:so_in_love
DOB:june 22
fav. asian famous guy:yunhwa ot t-max


ok...^^ here u go..hope u will like it^^


OMG!! i love~~ that pic^^ thanx soo much!!
how'd u know i love that picture.. hahaxDD j/k!!
anywase thanx so much^^



i just know this haha^^
and ur welcome dear ^.~


hahxDD thats like his only GOOD picture..


hahahaha lol...when i serch for pic. i thougth about this to..i like this pic..so keep it...lol...only good pic.XD
Member
11275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Infinite &&* Teen...
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

Aljonna wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


Aljonna wrote:


so_in_love wrote:


Aljonna wrote:


so_in_love wrote:

username:so_in_love
DOB:june 22
fav. asian famous guy:yunhwa ot t-max


ok...^^ here u go..hope u will like it^^


OMG!! i love~~ that pic^^ thanx soo much!!
how'd u know i love that picture.. hahaxDD j/k!!
anywase thanx so much^^



i just know this haha^^
and ur welcome dear ^.~


hahxDD thats like his only GOOD picture..


hahahaha lol...when i serch for pic. i thougth about this to..i like this pic..so keep it...lol...only good pic.XD


hahxDD thanx^^
Member
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / At a Super Junior...
Offline
Posted 12/25/09
username:sakurahime03
DOB:feb 3rd
fav. asian famous guy:..mm.......hard.......ok lets say Changmin (dbsk) <333
Posted 12/26/09

sakurahime03 wrote:

username:sakurahime03
DOB:feb 3rd
fav. asian famous guy:..mm.......hard.......ok lets say Changmin (dbsk) <333


ok take changmin dear ^.~
Member
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / At a Super Junior...
Offline
Posted 12/27/09

Aljonna wrote:


sakurahime03 wrote:

username:sakurahime03
DOB:feb 3rd
fav. asian famous guy:..mm.......hard.......ok lets say Changmin (dbsk) <333


ok take changmin dear ^.~


thanks !

You must be logged in to post.