First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply you names
Posted 1/18/08

SavageFang wrote:

it seemed to descibe me in two words. seemed like an obvious choice...


yeah , maybe
Posted 1/18/08

ElementPaws wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


ElementPaws wrote:

I chose mine cause I really had no idea what else to put,lol.

Well,another reason was cause I like animals with paws. O.o (I love wolves. xD)

And elemental since well,I'm all mixed up with different elements.


so it has a relation with your persona and likes
i love wolves too


yeah.

another wolf lover,hooray! xD


LOL
Posted 1/23/08

TsRhSt wrote:

TsRhSt First name is T a r a s, last name begins with Sht.... Mixed those letters together


cool
i thought it has something to do with thirst
but it's a great MIX
Member
2413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
the name Alquin came from my father but i guess he didnt notise me overhearing him talking about his minor study in the modern alphabeth... anyway Alquin was a roman priest who helped forge the alpabeth as u know it A B C D E F G etc... u learn summin useless everyday...
Posted 2/5/08

Alquin wrote:

the name Alquin came from my father but i guess he didnt notise me overhearing him talking about his minor study in the modern alphabeth... anyway Alquin was a roman priest who helped forge the alpabeth as u know it A B C D E F G etc... u learn summin useless everyday...


woooooooooooooow that's greaaaaat
Member
2413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

hibaaaa wrote:


Alquin wrote:

the name Alquin came from my father but i guess he didnt notise me overhearing him talking about his minor study in the modern alphabeth... anyway Alquin was a roman priest who helped forge the alpabeth as u know it A B C D E F G etc... u learn summin useless everyday...


woooooooooooooow that's greaaaaat


ty
Posted 2/5/08
cuz i really did like your reason
Member
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tokyo...Punk World
Offline
Posted 2/6/08
well my name is my real name (risaki) its no fun to just out 'Risaki' so i did 'Risa_Ki'
Posted 2/6/08

Risa_Ki wrote:

well my name is my real name (risaki) its no fun to just out 'Risaki' so i did 'Risa_Ki'


really !!! you really got such a nice name
nice choice
Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
ehh..well there's "Happy" because I didn't know what else to put...and I do so love being happy xD...then "Sierra" is because my users for other sites were usuallly called sierrajilna, so I just wanted to try something new xD (love the word sierra, too ^.^ sierra=mountain range)
Posted 3/10/08

Happy_Sierra wrote:

ehh..well there's "Happy" because I didn't know what else to put...and I do so love being happy xD...then "Sierra" is because my users for other sites were usuallly called sierrajilna, so I just wanted to try something new xD (love the word sierra, too ^.^ sierra=mountain range)


niiice name
hope you'll be happy all the time
Member
1417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sum where on da e...
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
then ara>> ma japanezz name ..... n 26 >> is ma number from 5 years i dunno y do ppl were call me 26 ..lol
Posted 3/14/08

ara26 wrote:

then ara>> ma japanezz name ..... n 26 >> is ma number from 5 years i dunno y do ppl were call me 26 ..lol


ara ummmm what a nice name
good choice
Posted 3/16/08
sadist
... A person who likes to hurt people. Someone who pleasures in seeing other people suffer.. Someone who intentionally inflicts pain to others just so they can soothe their sadistic..urges..
Am I really like that you ask?.. I dunno... Deep down.. I really don't know what I am.. I keep on hating.. But for what?... Well I guess my name stands for confusion, hatred, lust, torment..... Take your pick.. it's the same anyway.... but you can just call me sadist. That way it'll hurt less!
Posted 3/17/08

Sadist-chan wrote:

sadist
... A person who likes to hurt people. Someone who pleasures in seeing other people suffer.. Someone who intentionally inflicts pain to others just so they can soothe their sadistic..urges..
Am I really like that you ask?.. I dunno... Deep down.. I really don't know what I am.. I keep on hating.. But for what?... Well I guess my name stands for confusion, hatred, lust, torment..... Take your pick.. it's the same anyway.... but you can just call me sadist. That way it'll hurt less!


such a deep meaning thank's for sharing
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.