╚☆ Yuu-sama's Paradise Shoppe ☆╝
Hikari Members
1630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ╚☆ 紐約市,紐約,美國
Offline
Posted 12/20/09 , edited 12/29/09
Hi! I'm Yuumi, or Yuu for short :3 Here you can buy manga coloring and/or GFXs.
Rules

-NO STEALING
-NO RIPPING OFF MY PROPERTY
-IF CAUGHT STEALING/RIPPING YOU WILL BE ON THE BLACK LIST IN MY SHOPPE AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BUY STUFF
-You have to pay

Notes

I have now decided to make graphix and stuff.
For the manga coloring I didn't color the pictures yet so you might have to wait a while. And I don't think I will put it at all with color becuase i think someone will steal it >.<

Pay

2 photos

Forms


Buy Manga Coloring

Manga #:
Text [Optional]:
Did you pay?:
Proof:



Buy Graphix

Graphix #:
Text:
Did you pay?:
Proof:


Buy Manga Coloring

#1

#2

#3

#4
Lian Ai Makeup Series Ch. 1-6 [you can choose a page or 2]
#5
Money Ace X Ch. 1 [you can choose a page or 2]
#6

#7

#8

#9


Buy Graphix

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5
Gift Designers
57020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/09 , edited 12/28/09
Manga #: 2
Text [Optional]: thank you iStarPop-
Did you pay?: no, its free.
Proof: uhmmm.....

what is this manga called? its soo cuute ;3

Done xD
Hikari Members
1630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ╚☆ 紐約市,紐約,美國
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

mitsuki_xxx123 wrote:

Manga #: 2
Text [Optional]: thank you iStarPop-
Did you pay?: no, its free.
Proof: uhmmm.....

what is this manga called? its soo cuute ;3

Pending xD


ah its called Darling Only You! btw for the text you want me to put 'thank you iStarPop-' right?

Gift Designers
57020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

iStarPop- wrote:


mitsuki_xxx123 wrote:

Manga #: 2
Text [Optional]: thank you iStarPop-
Did you pay?: no, its free.
Proof: uhmmm.....

what is this manga called? its soo cuute ;3

Pending xD


ah its called Darling Only You! btw for the text you want me to put 'thank you iStarPop-' right?



yup :3
Hikari Members
1630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ╚☆ 紐約市,紐約,美國
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

mitsuki_xxx123 wrote:


iStarPop- wrote:


mitsuki_xxx123 wrote:

Manga #: 2
Text [Optional]: thank you iStarPop-
Did you pay?: no, its free.
Proof: uhmmm.....

what is this manga called? its soo cuute ;3

Pending xD


ah its called Darling Only You! btw for the text you want me to put 'thank you iStarPop-' right?



yup :3


also do you want me to put it in the speech bubble or not? sorry im asking so many questions >.<
Posted 12/24/09 , edited 12/28/09
Manga #: 1
Text [Optional]: The speech bubbles in the manga
Did you pay?: Free until Christmas
Proof: Free

Done xD
Gift Designers
57020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

iStarPop- wrote:


mitsuki_xxx123 wrote:


iStarPop- wrote:


mitsuki_xxx123 wrote:

Manga #: 2
Text [Optional]: thank you iStarPop-
Did you pay?: no, its free.
Proof: uhmmm.....

what is this manga called? its soo cuute ;3

Pending xD


ah its called Darling Only You! btw for the text you want me to put 'thank you iStarPop-' right?



yup :3


also do you want me to put it in the speech bubble or not? sorry im asking so many questions >.<


yes please.
Hikari Members
1630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ╚☆ 紐約市,紐約,美國
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

mitsuki_xxx123 wrote:


iStarPop- wrote:


mitsuki_xxx123 wrote:


iStarPop- wrote:


mitsuki_xxx123 wrote:

Manga #: 2
Text [Optional]: thank you iStarPop-
Did you pay?: no, its free.
Proof: uhmmm.....

what is this manga called? its soo cuute ;3

Pending xD


ah its called Darling Only You! btw for the text you want me to put 'thank you iStarPop-' right?



yup :3


also do you want me to put it in the speech bubble or not? sorry im asking so many questions >.<


yes please.


ok^^ it done sorry the skin is so pale =.=
Gift Designers
57020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/09


omg. so cuute . ;3
Hikari Members
1630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ╚☆ 紐約市,紐約,美國
Offline
Posted 12/28/09

iAmu_Ikuto wrote:

Manga #: 1
Text [Optional]: The speech bubbles in the manga
Did you pay?: Free until Christmas
Proof: Free

Done xD


srry its late >.<
Posted 12/28/09

No problem!!! Thanks I love it!!!
You must be logged in to post.