First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Character Maker
Creator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

YoUrZ_4_EvEr wrote:

NAME: Mitsuki Seichi
USER: YoUrZ_4_EvEr
AGE (fake age/for vampires only): 16
SEX:Female
CLASS: (NIGHT OR DAY) Night
BACKGROUND: Mitsuki is not normal. Sometimes, she has these dreams when she was small, she was kept in the Asylum, forgotten. She was found by a boy about her age and took her out. He gave her a necklace to remember him after he left. She has joined this academy in search for her love. She thinks that it is one of her fragments of her memory. She has the ability to manipulate reality and dreams. She is smart, funny, cute, athletic (top of her class), and has many hobbies. She only recieves letters from the guy, but she doesn't know him yet. She gets letters from her parents too, but they all talk about her powers. As she grows in the academy with the people she loves, she discovers new things about herself. She also has the ability to see ghosts. She is very vicious, so I don't think you want to get into a fight with her/me. She is also soft and caring. She can make anything she wants out of Dark Matter or Dark Material. She can cook, fancy. She has one of the most dangerous powers, she can steal yours! She was transferred into this academy and she is being asked to join a special forces of vampires. Be careful with who you mess with~
PAY: (invite ALL buddies or upload 5 pics) INVITED ALL BUDDIES
YEAR: (1, 2,3)1
PIC:


Status: (taken/single) [plz underline] sSINGLE


Approved!
Member
15112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/23/09 , edited 12/23/09
NAME:Sarah
USER: kodochastar
AGE (fake age/for vampires only): 16
SEX: female
CLASS: (NIGHT OR DAY) Day
BACKGROUND: Sarah comes from a poor family, but she still has a very strong personality, she is very strong willed, and many people look up to her for protection, she doesnt take crap from no one, she doesnt trust many people, not even her closest friends.
PAY: Yes invited friends
YEAR: 2
PIC:


COUPLE INFO:
Status: (taken/single)
Member
6801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm either in the...
Offline
Posted 12/23/09 , edited 12/23/09
NAME: Aka Hanasaku
USER: Azurifangirl198
AGE: 700 (16-years-old)
SEX: Female
CLASS: Night
BACKGROUND: Aka is a noble vampire (she's a vampire knight that protects the vampire royal family) that lives with her human relatives due to an accident that killed her parents and destroyed her original home. Aka manages to ease her bloodthirst by only drinking her brother's blood that he insisted she drank in case she needed to. Aka was always afraid to drink the blood of others, so she attends the academy to keep her family safe.
PAY: invited ALL buddies
YEAR: 2
PIC:



COUPLE INFO:
Status: Single
Person's Name/User: (if taken)
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 12/24/09 , edited 12/24/09
Fill Out Your Infomation Here:
NAME:Celia Yumi Arayuki
USER:amitoarito
AGE (fake age/for vampires only):12
SEX:Female
CLASS: (NIGHT OR DAY)Night
BACKGROUND:Unknown
PAY: (invite ALL buddies or upload 5 pics)invited all my buddies
YEAR: (1, 2,3)2
PIC:


COUPLE INFO:
Status: (taken/single) [plz underline]
Person's Name/User: (if taken) -
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 12/24/09
NAME:Mika

USER:himeko6645

AGE (fake age/for vampires only): looks 16 is really 430

SEX: female

CLASS: (NIGHT OR DAY) night

BACKGROUND: all secret but she is royal pureblood,she hardly trues anyone but is naturally & usually friendly

PAY: (invite ALL buddies or upload 5 pics) YEP!

YEAR: (1, 2,3) 2

PIC:


COUPLE INFO:

Status: (taken/single)
156101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/24/09
NAME :: Mirielle
USER :: Miyuxkanaya or Miyu
AGE :: 7,151,129
SEX :: Female
CLASS :: Night
BACKGROUND :: Secret to you~ She doesn't like people knowing about her past, so she never talks about it or thinks about it, since she thinks it's boring, after seven million years. All the information she gained throughout her life is stored in a special part of her brain, having easy access to it, with all of it vivid. She has a book that when she opens, she goes into a trance, and in her trance, she can find information easily, just by saying a few words like, "fire", or "vampire", or "morning", and things like that. When she finds that specific information, she snaps out of her trance, and all the information is in the book, and when she doesn't need that information in the book anymore, it disappears back into her google-bot mind/book. Most of the time, the book just has blank pages. That is her major power. Her memories are also stored here. Her other powers are secret as well. Also, due to an event that happened in her life, a long long long long long long long long time ago, she is stuck looking like a 14-year old.
PAY :: Yes-serrie my dearie~
YEAR :: 1
PIC ::


Status :: Taken // Single
Person's Name/User :: ~N O N E~
Member
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

FlipGirl64 wrote:


animateluv9 wrote:

NAME: Alaric
USER: animateluv9
AGE (fake age/for vampires only): 14
SEX: Male
CLASS: (NIGHT OR DAY) Night
BACKGROUND: Parents died when he was young, due to the shock of his parents' death, he hardly talk. Smart and good looking.
PAY: (invite ALL buddies or upload 5 pics) invite all buddies
YEAR: (1, 2,3) 1
PIC:


COUPLE INFO:
Status: (taken/single)


Approved


oops a little mistake here, it should be single and not taken. my bad
Creator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

kodochastar wrote:

NAME:Sarah
USER: kodochastar
AGE (fake age/for vampires only): 16
SEX: female
CLASS: (NIGHT OR DAY) Day
BACKGROUND: Sarah comes from a poor family, but she still has a very strong personality, she is very strong willed, and many people look up to her for protection, she doesnt take crap from no one, she doesnt trust many people, not even her closest friends.
PAY: Yes invited friends
YEAR: 2
PIC:


COUPLE INFO:
Status: (taken/single)





Azurifangirl198 wrote:

NAME: Aka Hanasaku
USER: Azurifangirl198
AGE: 700 (16-years-old)
SEX: Female
CLASS: Night
BACKGROUND: Aka is a noble vampire (she's a vampire knight that protects the vampire royal family) that lives with her human relatives due to an accident that killed her parents and destroyed her original home. Aka manages to ease her bloodthirst by only drinking her brother's blood that he insisted she drank in case she needed to. Aka was always afraid to drink the blood of others, so she attends the academy to keep her family safe.
PAY: invited ALL buddies
YEAR: 2
PIC:



COUPLE INFO:
Status: Single
Person's Name/User: (if taken)





amitoarito wrote:

Fill Out Your Infomation Here:
NAME:Celia Yumi Arayuki
USER:amitoarito
AGE (fake age/for vampires only):12
SEX:Female
CLASS: (NIGHT OR DAY)Night
BACKGROUND:Unknown
PAY: (invite ALL buddies or upload 5 pics)invited all my buddies
YEAR: (1, 2,3)2
PIC:


COUPLE INFO:
Status: (taken/single) [plz underline]
Person's Name/User: (if taken) -





himeko6645 wrote:

NAME:Mika

USER:himeko6645

AGE (fake age/for vampires only): looks 16 is really 430

SEX: female

CLASS: (NIGHT OR DAY) night

BACKGROUND: all secret but she is royal pureblood,she hardly trues anyone but is naturally & usually friendly

PAY: (invite ALL buddies or upload 5 pics) YEP!

YEAR: (1, 2,3) 2

PIC:


COUPLE INFO:

Status: (taken/single
)





Miyuxkanata wrote:

NAME :: Mirielle
USER :: Miyuxkanaya or Miyu
AGE :: 7,151,129
SEX :: Female
CLASS :: Night
BACKGROUND :: Secret to you~ She doesn't like people knowing about her past, so she never talks about it or thinks about it, since she thinks it's boring, after seven million years. All the information she gained throughout her life is stored in a special part of her brain, having easy access to it, with all of it vivid. She has a book that when she opens, she goes into a trance, and in her trance, she can find information easily, just by saying a few words like, "fire", or "vampire", or "morning", and things like that. When she finds that specific information, she snaps out of her trance, and all the information is in the book, and when she doesn't need that information in the book anymore, it disappears back into her google-bot mind/book. Most of the time, the book just has blank pages. That is her major power. Her memories are also stored here. Her other powers are secret as well. Also, due to an event that happened in her life, a long long long long long long long long time ago, she is stuck looking like a 14-year old.
PAY :: Yes-serrie my dearie~
YEAR :: 1
PIC ::


Status :: Taken // Single
Person's Name/User :: ~N O N E~


APPROVED!!
Member
5432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Who Knows?
Offline
Posted 12/24/09 , edited 12/24/09
NAME: Roxanne
USER: BlackbuttaflyX
AGE: 14
SEX: F
CLASS: Night
BACKGROUND: Roxanne was bored with her life. She ran away at age 7, somehow joined the mafia. And a year later still parentless the head of mafia adopted her. Trained to become an assasin at age 10, she had a mission to kill a vampire. Becoming weaponless and the vampire drawing her blood. After being able to run and heal super fast she found out she became a vampire. She figured to control the dead. She has an outgoing personality, and is nice to people that are not bullies. Plays piano, guitar and flute but mostly guitar. Her fav music? Rock!!
PAY: Invite
YEAR: 1
PIC:


COUPLE INFO:
Status: (taken/single)
Person's Name/User:none
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/24/09
I have an update in my character!!
Status: (taken/single) [plz underline] TAKEN
Person's Name/User: (if taken) Don-Kun
Member
3363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ♪♫~ 电脑上~♪♫
Offline
Posted 12/24/09
NAME: Lily
USER: jaguarlover
AGE: 15
SEX: F
CLASS: Night
BACKGROUND: From a family of noble and prestige vampires, Lily's family was really in tune with nature and protected their land viciously. Lily has the power to control animals and plants to her bidding, but only if she is really in need of their help.
PAY: 5 pics
YEAR: 1


COUPLE INFO:
Status: (taken, single) unfortunately.....
Person's Name/User: none
Member
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/25/09
NAME:Mizuki Hiraga
USER:suicidalbanrney
AGE (fake age/for vampires only):16
SEX:Male
CLASS: (NIGHT OR DAY) Day
BACKGROUND: Although he is popular and is said to be cheerful and bright, in reality he is bearing a heavy burden. When he was young, his parents were kind people, but they were involved with the wrong crowd. Having been falsely accused, they committed suicide right in front of Mizuki's eyes but before they did, they planted words of hate and revenge in his mind. Seeing his parents kill themselves and having a mind filled with those words, he went crazy. He was sent to a hospital for care and there he met a boy the same age as himself named yakumo takatoshi and after spending time with him, he was back to normal. But yakumo was filled with a horrible illness and after helping he soon died. But his final words was that Mizuki will live his life in place of Yakumo so that is what he is currently doing.
PAY: (invite ALL buddies or upload 5 pics) Yup invited them all, though don't know if they accepted
YEAR: (1, 2,3) 2
PIC:



COUPLE INFO:
Status: (taken/single)
Person's Name/User: (if taken) none
Creator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/09

BlackbuttaflyX wrote:

NAME: Roxanne
USER: BlackbuttaflyX
AGE: 14
SEX: F
CLASS: Night
BACKGROUND: Roxanne was bored with her life. She ran away at age 7, somehow joined the mafia. And a year later still parentless the head of mafia adopted her. Trained to become an assasin at age 10, she had a mission to kill a vampire. Becoming weaponless and the vampire drawing her blood. After being able to run and heal super fast she found out she became a vampire. She figured to control the dead. She has an outgoing personality, and is nice to people that are not bullies. Plays piano, guitar and flute but mostly guitar. Her fav music? Rock!!
PAY: Invite
YEAR: 1
PIC:



COUPLE INFO:
Status: (taken/single)
Person's Name/User:none

APPROVED



YoUrZ_4_EvEr wrote:

I have an update in my character!!
Status: (taken/single) [plz underline] TAKEN
Person's Name/User: (if taken) Don-Kun


Okay then



jaguarlover wrote:

NAME: Lily
USER: jaguarlover
AGE: 15
SEX: F
CLASS: Night
BACKGROUND: From a family of noble and prestige vampires, Lily's family was really in tune with nature and protected their land viciously. Lily has the power to control animals and plants to her bidding, but only if she is really in need of their help.
PAY: 5 pics
YEAR: 1


COUPLE INFO:
Status: (taken, single) unfortunately.....
Person's Name/User: none


Approved!
684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/28/09
Name: Sumiko Haruki (Haruki-Chan or Sumi)
User: Krazyanime55
Age: looks 14 ( but is 110 years old )
Sex: Female
Class: Night
Background: Sumiko is the one of the youngest of the Haruki family. She was not always a vampire until one cold winter night her family was attacked and they all died but her because she was bitten by a pure blood vampire. She is a hard working, determined, kind, and thoughtful vampire. If you get on her wrong side, her temper is very terrible. Her gift is to attack without touching the person.
pay: invited all friends
year: 1
Pic:
Posted 12/30/09
name:Katsumi
user:blackrose14
age:(fake age/for vampires only):15
sex:female
class:night
background:Katsumi came from a wealthy family. She is the only child in the family when she was
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.