First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Kaze No Ookami
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/3/10


(You lost me, what kind of ideas do you want? ^^')

Centa looked at her a little surprised by her tone. "Sure, you know that you can tell me anything." she said and picked down the rat from her shoulder and stroke it over the back while she held it in her hand. She also made a sign for Rin to wait outside.
Creator
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

Emmzi wrote:



(You lost me, what kind of ideas do you want? ^^')

Centa looked at her a little surprised by her tone. "Sure, you know that you can tell me anything." she said and picked down the rat from her shoulder and stroke it over the back while she held it in her hand. She also made a sign for Rin to wait outside.


(If i were to marry a member, I dunno who.)

"If your father were to force you to marry and hand over the family to your husband, what would you do?" Aradia asked.
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/4/10


Centa looked at her suspiciously. "Are we talking theoretically or did that just happened?"

(.... I know some nice guys that haven't made a character yet. One of theem would probably be like it, but his characters is often a little like playboys. I haven't heard from him in a while, but I could ask ^^)
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/10

SensuallyYours wrote:

(If i were to marry a member, I dunno who.)

"If your father were to force you to marry and hand over the family to your husband, what would you do?" Aradia asked.



Emmzi wrote:

Centa looked at her suspiciously. "Are we talking theoretically or did that just happened?"

(.... I know some nice guys that haven't made a character yet. One of theem would probably be like it, but his characters is often a little like playboys. I haven't heard from him in a while, but I could ask ^^)


"Why do you need to listen to him anyways? Your the leader of the family not him, so your words are law and all he can do is bark." Kuro said has he was leaning against the door frame shirtless and in a pijama bottom.
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/4/10 , edited 1/4/10


"Ugh! Men! Can't you at least have a robe on?!" she said disgusted.
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/10

Emmzi wrote:

"Ugh! Men! Can't you at least have a robe on?!" she said disgusted.


"Sorry I was sleep until the loud shooting, sonce I just came down to see what was up with all the noise, but didn't think that one of roses would be here." Kuro said has he bowed his head out of respect.
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/4/10


"We are flowers, many diffrent sorts. By 'roses' you name our enemy." she said with crossed arms and a irritated look.
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/10

Emmzi wrote:



"We are flowers, many diffrent sorts. By 'roses' you name our enemy." she said with crossed arms and a irritated look.


(Whoops my bad, but Kuro wouldn't make that kind of mistake)

"I didn't mean rose has in family Lady Centa, so please take no offense I mean no disrespect." Kuro said has he bowed for forgivenes.
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/4/10


(Okay, I mean it could have been a nice thing to say XD And I'm sorry for how she speaks, she don't trust any man ^^')

"Oh, yeah because men respect women."
she said nodding her head sarcastic. "But you got one thing right. All of us have thorns, just like a rose. Beautiful, but dangerous." she said coldly.
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/10

Emmzi wrote:

(Okay, I mean it could have been a nice thing to say XD And I'm sorry for how she speaks, she don't trust any man ^^')

"Oh, yeah because men respect women."
she said nodding her head sarcastic. "But you got one thing right. All of us have thorns, just like a rose. Beautiful, but dangerous." she said coldly.


"I'm not sure if all men respect women, but I assure you Lady Centa, I do respect you." Kuro said seriously. "Let's hope I don't to see those torns you speak of."
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/4/10

"Yeah. I'm not that easily to sweet-talk." she said and put the rat on her shoulder. "And I don't use thorns. I'm more into the poison for the ones that tries to devour us." she then noticed the wounds from when he had fought Leo. "Now where the hell did a strong man like you get beat up like that?" she said with wrinkled eyebrows.
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/10

Emmzi wrote:

"Yeah. I'm not that easily to sweet-talk." she said and put the rat on her shoulder. "And I don't use thorns. I'm more into the poison for the ones that tries to devour us." she then noticed the wounds from when he had fought Leo. "Now where the hell did a strong man like you get beat up like that?" she said with wrinkled eyebrows.


"This isn't much, looks worse then it is actualy. Next time I'll just have to go all out and not hold back." Kuro said smiling.
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/4/10


She suddenly smiled happily. "Did Aradia kick your ass?"
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/10

Emmzi wrote:

She suddenly smiled happily. "Did Aradia kick your ass?"


"No she didn't, I got the wound on the head by self sacrifice and the one is from the surprise attack from Leo the boss of the Pericolose family." Kuro said humbly.
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/4/10


"Self sacrifice huh? Did you try to look cool again?" she said and laughed. "And Leo Pericolose? I didn't think he did the dirty work himself, but on the other side that man even gives me the creeps. Talks like the old man he is and looks like a little shit." she said and began looking through her purse. "His daughter is cute though." she looked up from the bag. "If the rumors are true and he has a daughter."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.