Post Reply Church
Creator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09
Creator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 12/21/09
Sora: "Why must I return here everyday? My body moves on its own."

Nora: "May be there is something here that you need to find."

Sora: "Then I hope to find it quickly. This place makes me remember what happened."
Ghost
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / That One Place
Offline
Posted 1/1/10
Maria looked around her. She could hear the trickle of water, but couldn't spot the source. She turned her head to the left and spotted a small fountain. Maria went to it and examined it.
"Holy water, now that's a first," she said to herself.
Creator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

Sunset_Orchid wrote:

Maria looked around her. She could hear the trickle of water, but couldn't spot the source. She turned her head to the left and spotted a small fountain. Maria went to it and examined it.
"Holy water, now that's a first," she said to herself.


Sora: "It seems that someone else is here."

Nora: "Who's there?"
Ghost
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / That One Place
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
Maria spun around, shocked to hear someone speak. Not sure if they were really talking to her, she whispered,"My names Maria... I'm a ghost, drawn to this water. That's all. Who are you two who can hear and see me? Are you ghosts too?"
Maria had never encountered another ghost, so to be spotted by anyone but Johnie surprised her.
Creator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 1/8/10

Sunset_Orchid wrote:

Maria spun around, shocked to hear someone speak. Not sure if they were really talking to her, she whispered,"My names Maria... I'm a ghost, drawn to this water. That's all. Who are you two who can hear and see me? Are you ghosts too?"
Maria had never encountered another ghost, so to be spotted by anyone but Johnie surprised her.


Sora: "Yes, we are ghosts. This place is where I was killed."

Nora: "I travel with her to get my memory back!"

Sora: "By the way, I am Sora and this is Nora."

Nora: "Nice to meet you, Maria!"
Ghost
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / That One Place
Offline
Posted 1/10/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Sora: "Yes, we are ghosts. This place is where I was killed."

Nora: "I travel with her to get my memory back!"

Sora: "By the way, I am Sora and this is Nora."

Nora: "Nice to meet you, Maria!"


Maria smiled. "It's nice to meet you too." She looked around, then asked,"Do you know where this water comes from? I have to follow water, flowing or not, because I drowned, but I'm not sure how I ended up here..."
Creator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 1/10/10


Sora: "The water here was once the most purest, but now it's tainted with the blood of a nun that was killed here. It goes to all over the town."

Nora: *stared at Sora*
Ghost
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / That One Place
Offline
Posted 1/10/10
Maria nodded, and then looked at Nora. 'It must have been this woman,' she thought to herself.
"Are you always here, in this church?" Maria asked.
Creator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 1/10/10

Sunset_Orchid wrote:

Maria nodded, and then looked at Nora. 'It must have been this woman,' she thought to herself.
"Are you always here, in this church?" Maria asked.


Sora: "No, it just holds a lot of memories."

(please quote me so I know that u have posted a reply)
Creator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/1/10

Sunset_Orchid wrote:

Maria nodded, and then looked at Nora. 'It must have been this woman,' she thought to herself.
"Are you always here, in this church?" Maria asked.


Sora: "No, it just holds a lot of memories."
Ghost
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / That One Place
Offline
Posted 8/5/10


Maria nodded. "Memories are sometimes the hardest things to escape."
Creator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/5/10

Sunset_Orchid wrote:



Maria nodded. "Memories are sometimes the hardest things to escape."


Sora: "True. The memories of when I got killed keep coming back. I know that there is something I forgot, but I can not remember what."
Creator
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 12/1/10

Sunset_Orchid wrote:



Maria nodded. "Memories are sometimes the hardest things to escape."


Sora: "True. The memories of when I got killed keep coming back. I know that there is something I forgot, but I can not remember what."

(this group is now part of the RPGA)
You must be logged in to post.