First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Rp-Home
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 12/27/09
Kana: *walks into house with Rin and Kenji* Ushio? Are you here?
Ushio: *is upstairs sleeping peacefully in bed*
Posted 12/27/09

SoraMelody wrote:


xxSirenexx wrote:

Door opens with a click
Hoshiko turned the lights on in her one-rom apartment, managae the usual traps
as empty as ever.... she thought as she looks around
Then she slumped onto her sofa bed in the center of the room which appears to be the only furniture there


Kana: *walks past Hoshiko's house* *thinks* It looks a bit empty in there...


Hoshiko sat up suddenly. someone is lurking, she thought
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 12/27/09

xxSirenexx wrote:


SoraMelody wrote:


xxSirenexx wrote:

Door opens with a click
Hoshiko turned the lights on in her one-rom apartment, managae the usual traps
as empty as ever.... she thought as she looks around
Then she slumped onto her sofa bed in the center of the room which appears to be the only furniture there


Kana: *walks past Hoshiko's house* *thinks* It looks a bit empty in there...


Hoshiko sat up suddenly. someone is lurking, she thought


Kana: oh well better keep walking, besides i dun think any normal person wants someone staring at their house. *giggles* *smiles sweetly and continues to walk past the house*
Posted 12/27/09
OOC: ooops sorry. i had to eat

Hoshiko hesitated and stepped out of her house.
~!!!Role Player!!!~
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 12/27/09

SoraMelody wrote:

Kana: *walks into house with Rin and Kenji* Ushio? Are you here?
Ushio: *is upstairs sleeping peacefully in bed*


Rin:"hm...let's look for her..maybe she's upstair.."
Kenji:-look around the house-
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 12/27/09

Rin-Kagamine wrote:


SoraMelody wrote:

Kana: *walks into house with Rin and Kenji* Ushio? Are you here?
Ushio: *is upstairs sleeping peacefully in bed*


Rin:"hm...let's look for her..maybe she's upstair.."
Kenji:-look around the house-


Kana: *goes to kitchen to make tea*
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 12/27/09

xxSirenexx wrote:

OOC: ooops sorry. i had to eat

Hoshiko hesitated and stepped out of her house.


Kana: *sees Hoshiko* ah! hi! um, sorry for staring at your house, ill just be on my way
Posted 12/28/09

SoraMelody wrote:


xxSirenexx wrote:

OOC: ooops sorry. i had to eat

Hoshiko hesitated and stepped out of her house.


Kana: *sees Hoshiko* ah! hi! um, sorry for staring at your house, ill just be on my way


hoshiko grimace "are you my new neighbour? never see u around much"
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 12/28/09

xxSirenexx wrote:


SoraMelody wrote:


xxSirenexx wrote:

OOC: ooops sorry. i had to eat

Hoshiko hesitated and stepped out of her house.


Kana: *sees Hoshiko* ah! hi! um, sorry for staring at your house, ill just be on my way


hoshiko grimace "are you my new neighbour? never see u around much"


Kana: I live down the street, I'm sorry if I bothered you...
Posted 12/28/09
Hoshiko simply looked at her and then turned away.

"not that it does. best be on your way"

and the door clicked shut

my first conversation with a neighbour...
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 12/28/09

xxSirenexx wrote:

Hoshiko simply looked at her and then turned away.

"not that it does. best be on your way"

and the door clicked shut

my first conversation with a neighbour...


Kana: ah i didn't mean to bother them! *goes back home*

Posted 12/29/09
it's hard to start a conversation after all...Hoshiko sighed
~!!!Role Player!!!~
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 12/29/09

SoraMelody wrote:


Rin-Kagamine wrote:


SoraMelody wrote:

Kana: *walks into house with Rin and Kenji* Ushio? Are you here?
Ushio: *is upstairs sleeping peacefully in bed*


Rin:"hm...let's look for her..maybe she's upstair.."
Kenji:-look around the house-


Kana: *goes to kitchen to make tea*


Rin:-knock at Ushio's door-"Hey,Ushio,u there?"
Kenji:-sighs-
~*!!SORA-CHAN!!*~
11583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In my dreams..~
Offline
Posted 12/29/09 , edited 12/29/09

Rin-Kagamine wrote:


SoraMelody wrote:


Rin-Kagamine wrote:


SoraMelody wrote:

Kana: *walks into house with Rin and Kenji* Ushio? Are you here?
Ushio: *is upstairs sleeping peacefully in bed*


Rin:"hm...let's look for her..maybe she's upstair.."
Kenji:-look around the house-


Kana: *goes to kitchen to make tea*


Rin:-knock at Ushio's door-"Hey,Ushio,u there?"
Kenji:-sighs-


Ushio: *wakes up and walks to door* what do you want Kana-sama? *rubs eyes* *sees Rin and Kenji* What are you doing here?
~!!!Role Player!!!~
27106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
at home
Offline
Posted 12/30/09
Yuri: *sitting on the roof*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.