First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
[RP] NEW~ Holy Hearts and Kyouto Tokyo Garden
Student
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 12/22/09
Rin:"hm..Okay,good luck with that..oh,maybe u could ask the K4,they should know..right?"
Student/Creator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

Rin-Kagamine wrote:

Rin:"hm..Okay,good luck with that..oh,maybe u could ask the K4,they should know..right?"


Kagura: hmm okay. Wanna come with me? F4 are allow to go to the boys school.
Student
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 12/22/09
Rin:"Huh?i didn't know that..well,o sure,let's go then^^"
Posted 12/22/09
Ashido: *walking through the garden smelling the roses and reading his book*
Posted 12/22/09
Yuuki: *sees Ashido-kun* hi ashido-kun how r chu? :3
Posted 12/22/09

beautiful-chaos wrote:

Yuuki: *sees Ashido-kun* hi ashido-kun how r chu? :3



Ashido: *looks from his book and sees Yuuki* Hi Yuuki, I'm good, just reading my book in the garden, so I can be near the roses and smell their beautiful aroma. How about you?
Posted 12/22/09

sup3dud3 wrote:


beautiful-chaos wrote:

Yuuki: *sees Ashido-kun* hi ashido-kun how r chu? :3



Ashido: *looks from his book and sees Yuuki* Hi Yuuki, I'm good, just reading my book in the garden, so I can be near the roses and smell their beautiful aroma. How about you?


Yuuki: im just walking around look at the flowers, becuz i love flowers *smiles*
Posted 12/22/09

beautiful-chaos wrote:


sup3dud3 wrote:


beautiful-chaos wrote:

Yuuki: *sees Ashido-kun* hi ashido-kun how r chu? :3



Ashido: *looks from his book and sees Yuuki* Hi Yuuki, I'm good, just reading my book in the garden, so I can be near the roses and smell their beautiful aroma. How about you?


Yuuki: im just walking around look at the flowers, becuz i love flowers *smiles*


Ashido: *smiles* yeah, I love the flowers here, they're so beautiful and its awesome to be in the garden during this time, since its peaceful and quiet.
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 12/23/09
"he enters the garden to relaks"
Posted 12/23/09

edrosik wrote:

"he enters the garden to relaks"


Crystal"~Walk in the garden and follow Shin~ hihi shin.
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

Angela210 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

"he enters the garden to relaks"


Crystal"~Walk in the garden and follow Shin~ hihi shin.


Shin:hi Crystal wats up?
Posted 12/23/09

edrosik wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

"he enters the garden to relaks"


Crystal"~Walk in the garden and follow Shin~ hihi shin.


Shin:hi Crystal wats up?


Crystal:Nothing much really my step-brother came and vist me Shin


Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

Angela210 wrote:


edrosik wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


edrosik wrote:

"he enters the garden to relaks"


Crystal"~Walk in the garden and follow Shin~ hihi shin.


Shin:hi Crystal wats up?


Crystal:Nothing much really my step-brother came and vist me Shin




"he looks on the picture":so this is your step brother
Posted 12/23/09

edrosik wrote:




"he looks on the picture":so this is your step brother


Crystal:Yes Shin ~Smiles~
Student
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

Angela210 wrote:


edrosik wrote:




"he looks on the picture":so this is your step brother


Crystal:Yes Shin ~Smiles~


Shin:you have a big family now
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.