First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [G A M E] Who I Am?
Chess Piece
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/25/10

alice542 wrote:


Karin01 wrote:

Since AmuletDreams lost... I think I will be posting he next 2 hints:
1. I am the Ushiromiya Family Head's friend
2. I also serve the Ushiromiya Family


you're Genji

1. I deeply want to be human
2. I am one of the servants of the Ushiromiya Family


You're Kanon
1. I am always angry
2. I am a witch's furniture
Siesta Sister
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/25/10 , edited 1/29/10

AmuletDreams wrote:


alice542 wrote:


Karin01 wrote:

Since AmuletDreams lost... I think I will be posting he next 2 hints:
1. I am the Ushiromiya Family Head's friend
2. I also serve the Ushiromiya Family


you're Genji

1. I deeply want to be human
2. I am one of the servants of the Ushiromiya Family


You're Kanon
1. I am always angry
2. I am a witch's furniture


you are one of the seven sisters Satan

1. I'm the are the youngest of my sibling

2. I'm are under pressure of being the youngest of my siblings

Witch of Anit-Soul
9284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / oh hello thar humans
Offline
Posted 1/30/10

alice542 wrote:


AmuletDreams wrote:


alice542 wrote:


Karin01 wrote:

Since AmuletDreams lost... I think I will be posting he next 2 hints:
1. I am the Ushiromiya Family Head's friend
2. I also serve the Ushiromiya Family


you're Genji

1. I deeply want to be human
2. I am one of the servants of the Ushiromiya Family


You're Kanon
1. I am always angry
2. I am a witch's furniture


you are one of the seven sisters Satan

1. I'm the are the youngest of my sibling

2. I'm are under pressure of being the youngest of my siblings



You are Ushiromiya Rosa

1. I was killed by the Black Witch
2. My friends still remember me as an important member
Siesta Sister
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/31/10

Karin01 wrote:


alice542 wrote:


AmuletDreams wrote:


alice542 wrote:


Karin01 wrote:

Since AmuletDreams lost... I think I will be posting he next 2 hints:
1. I am the Ushiromiya Family Head's friend
2. I also serve the Ushiromiya Family


you're Genji

1. I deeply want to be human
2. I am one of the servants of the Ushiromiya Family


You're Kanon
1. I am always angry
2. I am a witch's furniture


you are one of the seven sisters Satan

1. I'm the are the youngest of my sibling

2. I'm are under pressure of being the youngest of my siblings



You are Ushiromiya Rosa

1. I was killed by the Black Witch
2. My friends still remember me as an important member


you are Siesta 556

1. I'm very kind
2. my full name is reviled in dawn of the golden witch
Chess Piece
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/10

alice542 wrote:


Karin01 wrote:


alice542 wrote:


AmuletDreams wrote:


alice542 wrote:


Karin01 wrote:

Since AmuletDreams lost... I think I will be posting he next 2 hints:
1. I am the Ushiromiya Family Head's friend
2. I also serve the Ushiromiya Family


you're Genji

1. I deeply want to be human
2. I am one of the servants of the Ushiromiya Family


You're Kanon
1. I am always angry
2. I am a witch's furniture


you are one of the seven sisters Satan

1. I'm the are the youngest of my sibling

2. I'm are under pressure of being the youngest of my siblings



You are Ushiromiya Rosa

1. I was killed by the Black Witch
2. My friends still remember me as an important member


you are Siesta 556

1. I'm very kind
2. my full name is reviled in dawn of the golden witch


you are Featherine... ? ... o.O... correct me if I;m wrong [again xD]
Siesta Sister
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/10

AmuletDreams wrote:


alice542 wrote:


Karin01 wrote:


alice542 wrote:


AmuletDreams wrote:


alice542 wrote:


Karin01 wrote:

Since AmuletDreams lost... I think I will be posting he next 2 hints:
1. I am the Ushiromiya Family Head's friend
2. I also serve the Ushiromiya Family


you're Genji

1. I deeply want to be human
2. I am one of the servants of the Ushiromiya Family


You're Kanon
1. I am always angry
2. I am a witch's furniture


you are one of the seven sisters Satan

1. I'm the are the youngest of my sibling

2. I'm are under pressure of being the youngest of my siblings



You are Ushiromiya Rosa

1. I was killed by the Black Witch
2. My friends still remember me as an important member


you are Siesta 556

1. I'm very kind
2. my full name is reviled in dawn of the golden witch


you are Featherine... ? ... o.O... correct me if I;m wrong [again xD]


no I'm Publius Virgilia Maro
Witch of Anit-Soul
9284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / oh hello thar humans
Offline
Posted 2/20/10
1. Im helping Ushiromiya Ange
2. Im too talkative
Siesta Sister
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/10
are you Featherine

Witch of Anit-Soul
9284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / oh hello thar humans
Offline
Posted 3/26/10

alice542 wrote:

are you Featherine



kyaaa no I'm Amakusa >~< You can post the other 2 hints if you want to~
Chess Piece
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/10
1.I´m very reserved, and kind, though strict with my 18-year-old daughter
2.I´m one of the Ushiromiya mothers
Siesta Sister
35522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

AmuletDreams wrote:

1.I´m very reserved, and kind, though strict with my 18-year-old daughter
2.I´m one of the Ushiromiya mothers


You are Natsuhi Ushiromiya.

1:I'm very evil
2:I have a deep connection to one of the Ushiromiya adults
Posted 5/11/10

Sasame246 wrote:


AmuletDreams wrote:

1.I´m very reserved, and kind, though strict with my 18-year-old daughter
2.I´m one of the Ushiromiya mothers


You are Natsuhi Ushiromiya.

1:I'm very evil
2:I have a deep connection to one of the Ushiromiya adults


You're Eva-Beatrice

1. I'm indifferent
2. I have a connection to the furude shine miko
Siesta Sister
35522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/15/10 , edited 5/19/10

Tryrisha wrote:


Sasame246 wrote:


AmuletDreams wrote:

1.I´m very reserved, and kind, though strict with my 18-year-old daughter
2.I´m one of the Ushiromiya mothers


You are Natsuhi Ushiromiya.

1:I'm very evil
2:I have a deep connection to one of the Ushiromiya adults


You're Eva-Beatrice

1. I'm indifferent
2. I have a connection to the furude shine miko


You're Bernkastel!

1. I'm a bitch
2. I'm related to Kyrie
Chess Piece
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/10



You're Kasumi! XD

1. I look like KON in the anime Bleach (I also look like Kero-chan of the anime Cardcaopter sakura XD)
2. Uryuu~
Witch of Anit-Soul
9284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / oh hello thar humans
Offline
Posted 5/21/10


Sakutaro!! kyaa! so cute x3 xD

1. im a stake
2. im very indifferent
{ btwn luv your Beatrice avii x3}
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.