First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[Request] New Avii Request
Posted 1/4/10


ne, kevin, need a bigger pic. plz >< (hard to edit)
Requesters
7069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/10

iSmexi wrote:



ne, kevin, need a bigger pic. plz >< (hard to edit)


Aw, you can't just use that one and use a smaller avatar size?
Oh well~ I'll try and find something different.
Posted 1/4/10


okay, i'll wait :3 and sowwie ><

Posted 1/4/10
Username: gamzecik1994
Text: min-chan, Shinee WorlD
Cropped? yes
Extras: anYthing
Theme Color: anything
Mod Requesting: iSmexi or anyone fast
Pic. (not in sploilers)

payment ? : yuP
Posted 1/4/10

gamzecik1994 wrote:

Username: gamzecik1994
Text: min-chan, Shinee WorlD
Cropped? yes
Extras: anYthing
Theme Color: anything
Mod Requesting: iSmexi or anyone fast
Pic. (not in sploilers)

payment ? : yuP


hope u like it ><



Posted 1/5/10

iSmexi wrote:


gamzecik1994 wrote:

Username: gamzecik1994
Text: min-chan, Shinee WorlD
Cropped? yes
Extras: anYthing
Theme Color: anything
Mod Requesting: iSmexi or anyone fast
Pic. (not in sploilers)

payment ? : yuP


hope u like it ><





thx dear loved it ^^
Posted 1/5/10 , edited 1/5/10
Username: gamzecik1994
Text: ShininG Shinee
Cropped? yes
Extras: U can do anything with the pic ..can put all of the boys in the avii or choose 2 of them
Theme Color: anything
Mod Requesting: iSmexi
Pic. (not in sploilers)

payment ? : yuP

[[Pending~-CuddlyBear-]]
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 1/5/10 , edited 1/8/10
Username: NegativeSal
Text: NegativeSal and -CuddlyBear-
Cropped? Noty
Extras: make it cute & credit please :D
Theme Color: Pink and Bluueee
Mod Requesting: Anyone :D
Pic. (not in sploilers)
Pay pic. in the group's photos? Yes i would.but gimme a minute to get it :D
Posted 1/5/10

NegativeSal wrote:

Username: NegativeSal
Text: NegativeSal and -CuddlyBear-
Cropped? Noty
Extras: make it cute & credit please :D
Theme Color: Pink and Bluueee
Mod Requesting: Anyone :D
Pic. (not in sploilers)
Pay pic. in the group's photos? Yes i would.but gimme a minute to get it :D


um wheres the pic. u want for u avii?

68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 1/5/10

iSmexi wrote:


NegativeSal wrote:

Username: NegativeSal
Text: NegativeSal and -CuddlyBear-
Cropped? Noty
Extras: make it cute & credit please :D
Theme Color: Pink and Bluueee
Mod Requesting: Anyone :D
Pic. (not in sploilers)
Pay pic. in the group's photos? Yes i would.but gimme a minute to get it :D


um wheres the pic. u want for u avii?



oh my bad x] . i was tryin to get it & i accidently press the go button thingy.

but here it is


Posted 1/7/10

gamzecik1994 wrote:

Username: gamzecik1994
Text: ShininG Shinee
Cropped? yes
Extras: U can do anything with the pic ..can put all of the boys in the avii or choose 2 of them
Theme Color: anything
Mod Requesting: iSmexi
Pic. (not in sploilers)

payment ? : yuP

[[Pending~-CuddlyBear-]]


i hope u like it ><


Posted 1/8/10

iSmexi wrote:


gamzecik1994 wrote:

Username: gamzecik1994
Text: ShininG Shinee
Cropped? yes
Extras: U can do anything with the pic ..can put all of the boys in the avii or choose 2 of them
Theme Color: anything
Mod Requesting: iSmexi
Pic. (not in sploilers)

payment ? : yuP

[[Pending~-CuddlyBear-]]


i hope u like it ><




looveeed it =))
25790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in mars im a mart...
Offline
Posted 1/8/10

NegativeSal wrote:

Username: NegativeSal
Text: NegativeSal and -CuddlyBear-
Cropped? Noty
Extras: make it cute & credit please :D
Theme Color: Pink and Bluueee
Mod Requesting: Anyone :D
Pic. (not in sploilers)
Pay pic. in the group's photos? Yes i would.but gimme a minute to get it :D


is this twoo avii? XD
Posted 1/9/10 , edited 1/9/10
Username: xXnew_moonXx
Text: I know that they're reaching you, suspended on silver wings
Cropped? yes, thin & tall
Extras: anything that fits ^^
Theme Color: u can choose ^^
Mod Requesting: taraxchan
Pic. (not in sploilers)

Pay pic. in the group's photos? yup ^^
Requesters
241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland~
Offline
Posted 1/9/10 , edited 1/10/10
Username: -Tenousei
Text: -Tenousei, Misa
Cropped? yes, thin
Extras: ur chose
Theme Color: what ever matches
Mod Requesting: iSmexi
Pic. (not in sploilers)

Pay pic. in the group's photos? yes

Taken by >> iSmexi <<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.