First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite strategy in Starcraft
Banned
33167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 8/2/13

Rastaqe wrote:

I either attempt to proxy pylon with DT's in the beginning of the game, and if that doesn't work I turtle up and pump out aircraft.


Let me guess, you're in silver league?
139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / US, SoCal
Offline
Posted 8/2/13

CarboKill wrote:


Rastaqe wrote:

I either attempt to proxy pylon with DT's in the beginning of the game, and if that doesn't work I turtle up and pump out aircraft.


Let me guess, you're in silver league?


I was, yeah. I don't really play that much anymore too.
Banned
33167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 8/2/13 , edited 8/2/13

Rastaqe wrote:


I was, yeah. I don't really play that much anymore too.


Yeah, I could tell. I'm in gold now, (thank the lord ;__;) but everyone in Silver would use these cheesy, filthy builds like the one you mentioned, and it was horrible.


MikiSayaka wrote:

I've never had a set strategy, those are what get you killed. Know your opponent and adapt to their playstyle and counter it appropriately. If you don't have that luxury, get scouts early on, and do the basic build until you figure out which way they are going, and then prepare your counter.
It's all about versatility and being unpredictable. ;D


Lol, bullshit post.
3931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/2/13
Im high masters add me on my secondary account @Dirty.204 if you want some coaching
Queen Moderator
30617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 5/25/14


Ooooh I'm in masters as well, perhaps we could play sometime? ^_^ I am a Terran.
feel free to add me on steam : LainZero


Also, as for Carbo calling bs, I'm know I'm not the best at wording things on here, buuuut I do stream my gameplay :P

Twitch.tv/lainzero
;) I just made my stream 4 days ago though so expect some hiccups. Only had 2 streams so far. :O
3931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 14 days ago

MikiSayaka wrote:



Ooooh I'm in masters as well, perhaps we could play sometime? ^_^ I am a Terran.
feel free to add me on steam : LainZero


Also, as for Carbo calling bs, I'm know I'm not the best at wording things on here, buuuut I do stream my gameplay :P

Twitch.tv/lainzero
;) I just made my stream 4 days ago though so expect some hiccups. Only had 2 streams so far. :O


I added you on steam ill play with you when I come back from vacation
9869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6 days ago
I only played SC multiplayer once, i got my ass kicked soo much that i never touched RTS multiplayer again, but i spam Marines, Maruder and Medivac in SC 2 single player. I remember a friend of mine told me that it is a legit strategy that players actually use.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.