First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Teenage Love?
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

quintus_fontane wrote:


garcon wrote:


quintus_fontane wrote:


garcon wrote:

it's just recently that ive categorized myself as aromantic asexual..
well, my romantic friends has gone through alot of falling in and falling out heartbreaking love affairs.

There's this boy who liked me---it's what they call "like at first sight"..At first, the boy was so desperate to get me, but he eventually yielded coz i was really cold to him. Now, the boy has turned his attention to my other friend...and my other friend said this to me: "it should've been you, now this jerk is on me..anyway thanks to him I have a new watch ..." im quite jealous of the watch (it's beautful).if i have been good to that guy, i would have received something from him..lol..

As i said i am aromantic..and i dont feel the need for any romantic relationship. A few boys attract me on a physical level---but i dont even look at them in a romantic way.Back to the guy, i know ive kinda hurt him, but i dont want to give him any false hope coz i cant reciprocate his romantic feelings towards me.


In a sense you did the right thing, your friend most certainly did not.

Don't play with people like that, letting him buy stuff for you when you blatantly have no interest is just plain mean, your friend should tell him in no uncertain terms (but as nicely as she can whilst being stern) that she's not interested. Sure he'll hurt but he'll get over it. A lot of boys don't know how to get girls attention when they're at that age and so they try and buy them things. Letting them do it is not on, not on at all imo.


my friend is still immature..i dont know..but she enjoys receiving random things from her lovers..but she told me that she has his eyes fixed on one man...the others are just bank accounts..lol

i somewhat regret what i did (being cold to him)...i gave him the wrong impression of me. I hope we can be friends; i just dont know (at that time) what to do with his aggression..he seems too slow to understand, so i have to counter it with a cold-shoulder. I dont understand why i still get noticed when i appeal to be a lil bit boyish.


No no, sometimes people are just too dense to get the message, so you have to be blunt/cold otherwise they just won't get it, so no worries there.

Kinda want to slap your friend though


no.. it's not alright on my part. That guy is a friend of my friend..so it's likely that we'll see each other on many occasions (plus we're on the same uni) i dont want to have a bad relationship with anyone..whether they are close to me or not.
i somewhat adore my friend for being sociable to her lovers (she's a good flirt)..I, on the hand, freaks out when somebody's trying to hang me out. I just dont know how to explain to a guy that I am not interested in romantic relationship.
2179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NW England
Offline
Posted 12/23/09



no.. it's not alright on my part. That guy is a friend of my friend..so it's likely that we'll see each other on many occasions (plus we're on the same uni) i dont want to have a bad relationship with anyone..whether they are close to me or not.
i somewhat adore my friend for being sociable to her lovers (she's a good flirt)..I, on the hand, freaks out when somebody's trying to hang me out. I just dont know how to explain to a guy that I am not interested in romantic relationship.


Well, yeah that can be tricky. I am guilty of being a very blunt/honest person, but you could always try the old fashioned way.

If a person says to you that they like you, you could go with "I'm sorry but i'm just not interested in you in that way". Sends a crystal clear message without being nasty.

If they're sending you messages like body signals or winks or whatever, then ignoring it or frowning would also send a fairly clear message. It's one of those things where you're pretty much not gonna be able to reject them without hurting their feelings, but as long as you're not nasty or snobbish about it they have no reason to be angry with you.

If they get angry at you anyway, then well, they're not worth having around you anyway
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

quintus_fontane wrote:




no.. it's not alright on my part. That guy is a friend of my friend..so it's likely that we'll see each other on many occasions (plus we're on the same uni) i dont want to have a bad relationship with anyone..whether they are close to me or not.
i somewhat adore my friend for being sociable to her lovers (she's a good flirt)..I, on the hand, freaks out when somebody's trying to hang me out. I just dont know how to explain to a guy that I am not interested in romantic relationship.


Well, yeah that can be tricky. I am guilty of being a very blunt/honest person, but you could always try the old fashioned way.

If a person says to you that they like you, you could go with "I'm sorry but i'm just not interested in you in that way". Sends a crystal clear message without being nasty.

If they're sending you messages like body signals or winks or whatever, then ignoring it or frowning would also send a fairly clear message. It's one of those things where you're pretty much not gonna be able to reject them without hurting their feelings, but as long as you're not nasty or snobbish about it they have no reason to be angry with you.

If they get angry at you anyway, then well, they're not worth having around you anyway


what's rude about me is that everytime a guy tries to make a move on me--say tryin to talk to me..I reply with a plain YES or NO..Showing no interest at all..(or you say a forced reply without eye-contact).

at times, when we meet on the streets i play blind (pretending not to see the person)..
My friend commented that the guy saw me one time---and he said that i was really snobbish...( i lied to my friend saying that i didnt noticed him...and i've forgotten the guy's face already..when in fact, i intentionally ignored him)
I have no alibis left next time we meet..so prolly, i'll just have try to be polite to him with a grin.
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Well, think about it. Why do people cry when they feel others hurt? Why do they cry over death?

Feelings. Put yourself in their shoes. Whether it's been five months or five years, you're going to feel sadness and hurt and cry over them because you loved them at one point.

The time you spent with them will be all gone and all you'll have are memories which won't be enough and all you're gonna want is them next you which is why it's going to make you cry.

It's so cliche and tactless to say "There are other fish in the sea!" which translates to get over it, move on to someone else and just forget. And it'll take time to get over it. And it'll take time to move on. And you won't forget. They're allowed to cry, because it hurts.

It's normal. One day, you'll feel for a guy and he's gonna break your heart. And you'll understand and do the same.

On top of that, there's no age where you suddenly understand real love. You'll know it when it finds you, and it happens at different times for everyone. It's rather heartbreaking that people don't know about it because they're too afraid or they haven't gotten a chance.


You're post = amazing = 5/5
984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★-cy's heart-★
Offline
Posted 12/23/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Well, think about it. Why do people cry when they feel others hurt? Why do they cry over death?

Feelings. Put yourself in their shoes. Whether it's been five months or five years, you're going to feel sadness and hurt and cry over them because you loved them at one point.

The time you spent with them will be all gone and all you'll have are memories which won't be enough and all you're gonna want is them next you which is why it's going to make you cry.

It's so cliche and tactless to say "There are other fish in the sea!" which translates to get over it, move on to someone else and just forget. And it'll take time to get over it. And it'll take time to move on. And you won't forget. They're allowed to cry, because it hurts.

It's normal. One day, you'll feel for a guy and he's gonna break your heart. And you'll understand and do the same.

On top of that, there's no age where you suddenly understand real love. You'll know it when it finds you, and it happens at different times for everyone. It's rather heartbreaking that people don't know about it because they're too afraid or they haven't gotten a chance.


yeah this is really true..

First you can never avoid to fall for somebody.. it just come out anytime.. the only words i could say for the girls is just love a guy with all your heart and make it pure.. but never ever ever put in your mind that this guy/ any other guy will be with you forever..
because that's the fact that breaking up hurts really really bad..

just enjoy each other's company and if it really doesn't work and hurting each other is more frequent than love then its time to let go..

i might say the saying "there are many fish in the sea" is wrong cause yeah there are many guys in this world, but he is the only one you love. But if its time to let go, just accept it and put in your mind think that this guy is never meant for you..

Just enjoy the time of your life and cherish every memories of every person stepping in your life..

I have my first boy friend when I was 14.. Our relationship last for 4 years and i really really thought that he is the one because every thing was perfect.. But he meet other people and meet somebody he loves while we are in a relationship.. Its such a pain really.. But he made me realize that when you LOVE just expect to be HURT in any other way.. TEARS are part of HAPPINESS..

I believe that there is SOMEBODY meant and destined for SOMEBODY..
7284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 12/23/09
what I know is that when you really like someone, you have this weird craving to be him/her. Because you're happy when that special someone is there with you. Hm...... We really can't say if a relationship will go right or wrong.. because it's part of loving, we take chances ^^
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/09


Hey, thanks. c: I'm glad you think it's amazing.



Thanks.

Yeah, to all of this. (: You know what you're talking about. And I'm sorry about your ex. It always hurts when they find someone else, especially if it's when you're still together. :/
wfg
1178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/09
most teen love ends in disaster. usually because teen guys are unwilling and unable to take responsibility when the relationship grows beyond a certain point. girls, if you're looking to get married early, find someone with a job and a sense of responsibility.
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Boston
Offline
Posted 1/1/10
it gives you the bestest feeling in the world. but at the same time, it can tear you into pieces. yeahh... my relationships didnt go too well, but i think i actually matured from them. and now i know wat i should and shouldnt do, and what i really what in a relationship.
and btw, to those who havent been in a relationship before, no need to rush, just let it happen when i happens, but just t let yall know, its a an awesome feeling
1615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / i now live in the...
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
i have never been in a relationship either, but i think i know how its like to be in love (not mutual love...yet. pwahah). but yeah, ive been in love with a guy for 3 years now. haha. were practically awesome friends but i ALWAYS wanna hear his voice and im ALWAYS happy when hes happy. :]
its an awesome feeling. i know it hurts D: but yeah what all these people said is true
Posted 1/2/10
I've like had very small minor crushes before but never something really special. some of my friends are dating but honestly i don't think theyre mature enough i'll wait and not be a desperate slag like some people i know, so when i date someon it WOULD mean i really REALLY like them.
Posted 1/15/10
Actually what I mean!
Im glad to hear that you understand where I am coming from!
Posted 1/15/10 , edited 1/15/10
My opinion:
At the teen age, you don't know what you want. What's more, you don't know what you can get.
So how the hell do these people stand there talking about the "love at first sight" or "together forever."
I blame the media and our failure to not be ignorant and explain the hard controversial topics of life.
9967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/16/10
hey guyz, How will u know if a boy/girls like u?
1219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/16/10



i have no idea about love....


never been in love...


but i guess when i'll be in love...


i would probably just know that this is it...


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.