First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Healthy masturbation, a message to kids and adults alike.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

gazeraku wrote:


manzi wrote:

wtf.. i never had #7 even after a month of blue balls..


you didn't do it....... for a MONTH?


it was an experiment to test my resolve.. it was more successful than quitting smoking.
67087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Edmonton Canada
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

manzi wrote:


gazeraku wrote:


manzi wrote:

wtf.. i never had #7 even after a month of blue balls..


you didn't do it....... for a MONTH?


it was an experiment to test my resolve.. it was more successful than quitting smoking.


wish i never picked up smoking myself, harder to give up then anything ever b4, and according to the cigarette labels (slightly on topic) i go limp from them or rather chance. id rather not drink for a year, masturbate for a month have no internet for a week, if i knew how hard it was to quit when i started

Posted 12/22/09

jmtcardinal wrote:


gazeraku wrote:

Imagine a 16year old NEET (not in employment education or training) virgin with a fast PC and a fast internet connection...

D:




you imagine 16yr old virgins?

haha jking.. i know what you meant.
still theres no way, unless they're extremely obese, and its challenging for them, yet they go at it like hammering a screw into concrete, then sure ill give a 1000 calories to ya, but 2000, with just the facts i know, impossible.


Okay, seems like 2k is a bit too much, imma edit it
Posted 12/22/09

gazeraku wrote:

Okay, seems like 2k is a bit too much, imma edit it


and im not hating on your information or anything, like i said its just the things i know which tells me its not possible..
the rest of the info sounds accurate though
Posted 12/22/09
Who the hell reported O_O.
~~
I never heard of #3. Maybe that's the reason...
5716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 12/22/09
Not all legal is morally accepted try to think 'bout that.

Just FCUK man and here I thought someone was gonna a pic of cute chick or something, oh well.
73613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104
Offline
Posted 12/22/09
You realize the median age of crunchyroll is 14?
Posted 12/22/09

twobucksjr wrote:

You realize the median age of crunchyroll is 14?


I never guessed.... that's why I wrote "for kids and adults alike"
73613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

gazeraku wrote:


twobucksjr wrote:

You realize the median age of crunchyroll is 14?


I never guessed.... that's why I wrote "for kids and adults alike"


You must not get it.
Unaru 
75029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United States/Avalon
Offline
Posted 12/22/09
I'm kind of surprised at this information. Good bit though, if it's accurate then I didn't know a few bullet points.
Posted 12/22/09

twobucksjr wrote:


gazeraku wrote:


twobucksjr wrote:

You realize the median age of crunchyroll is 14?


I never guessed.... that's why I wrote "for kids and adults alike"


You must not get it.


Then explain it to me lol
Posted 12/22/09
huh? wat?
73613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

gazeraku wrote:


Then explain it to me lol


Go through the first page of the General Discussion page and come back to me.
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Kauai
Offline
Posted 12/22/09
Why is there a forum for this. Seriously
Posted 12/22/09

twobucksjr wrote:


gazeraku wrote:


Then explain it to me lol


Go through the first page of the General Discussion page and come back to me.


Oh.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.