First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Do your parents hate you?
36324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

kitoka wrote:

My Dad hates me, I feel the same way though.


So you and ur father is bad family
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

titanicboy wrote:


kitoka wrote:

My Dad hates me, I feel the same way though.


So you and ur father is bad family



it has some reason for that
how come you say your dad hates you
36324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
yeah... i think you doing bad... so ur father hates you or you ugly
Posted 12/15/08
No, they love me very much.
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/15/08

putchanaman wrote:


titanicboy wrote:


kitoka wrote:

My Dad hates me, I feel the same way though.


So you and ur father is bad family



it has some reason for that
how come you say your dad hates you


Yeah, it's impossible a parent would hate their child..
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

putchanaman wrote:


titanicboy wrote:


kitoka wrote:

My Dad hates me, I feel the same way though.


So you and ur father is bad family



it has some reason for that
how come you say your dad hates you


I didn't grow up with him (my parents separated when I was 7; he left for Spain) so he can't understand me and I think he's not my Dad at all.

36324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

kitoka wrote:


putchanaman wrote:


titanicboy wrote:


kitoka wrote:

My Dad hates me, I feel the same way though.


So you and ur father is bad family



it has some reason for that
how come you say your dad hates you


I didn't grow up with him (my parents separated when I was 7; he left for Spain) so he can't understand me and I think he's not my Dad at all.



So, who live with you when you are 7?
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

titanicboy wrote:


kitoka wrote:


putchanaman wrote:


titanicboy wrote:


kitoka wrote:

My Dad hates me, I feel the same way though.


So you and ur father is bad family



it has some reason for that
how come you say your dad hates you


I didn't grow up with him (my parents separated when I was 7; he left for Spain) so he can't understand me and I think he's not my Dad at all.



So, who live with you when you are 7?


My mom, of course. Enough said!

36324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

kitoka wrote:


titanicboy wrote:


kitoka wrote:


putchanaman wrote:


titanicboy wrote:


kitoka wrote:

My Dad hates me, I feel the same way though.


So you and ur father is bad family



it has some reason for that
how come you say your dad hates you


I didn't grow up with him (my parents separated when I was 7; he left for Spain) so he can't understand me and I think he's not my Dad at all.



So, who live with you when you are 7?


My mom, of course. Enough said!



uh, sorry
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Half-Blood Camp
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
nope! they love me XD
but sometimes i feel they do..
48048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Smirkwood
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

we fight almost everyday..but i dont hate them...besides i love them so much
6480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Intelligence Route
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
I dont know and I dont wanna know.
Posted 12/15/08
NO they Love me ~
3547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
at times yes... i don't understand my mom at all... my sisters and i can't keep up with her mood swings...
Posted 12/15/08
Don't think so..
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.