Post Reply [REQUEST]Membership Cards
Posted 12/23/09 , edited 12/23/09
Name:
Age:
B-Day:(no year)
Position:

picture of you:
Kawii Requester
Utauh 
22767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 12/25/09
Name: Uta Yamato
Age: 16
B-Day: June 15
Position: Member
Posted 12/25/09
Name:Marshmallows
Age:12
B-Day:April 1
Position:Member
picture of you:

64010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 12/25/09
Name: kimmie38
Age: 14
B-Day:(no year) October 23
Position: member

picture of you: (do I have to post a pic of myself?)
Posted 12/25/09

kimmie38 wrote:

Name: kimmie38
Age: 14
B-Day:(no year) October 23
Position: member

picture of you: (do I have to post a pic of myself?)


nope just a random pic u like 2 represent yourself
64010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Inside a cheese h...
Offline
Posted 12/25/09

taraxchan wrote:


kimmie38 wrote:

Name: kimmie38
Age: 14
B-Day:(no year) October 23
Position: member

picture of you: (do I have to post a pic of myself?)


nope just a random pic u like 2 represent yourself


Oh~ :O ok ^^
Posted 12/28/09

Utauh wrote:

Name: Uta Yamato
Age: 16
B-Day: June 15
Position: Member


sorry it took so long! xDD
You must be logged in to post.