First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥ request ♥ graphics
Posted 12/29/09

MikuHatsune101 wrote:

the second one was such a cute picture!!!
:3 here is ur avii :3


heeh [email protected] deear =)
Posted 12/29/09

gamzecik1994 wrote:


MikuHatsune101 wrote:

the second one was such a cute picture!!!
:3 here is ur avii :3


heeh [email protected] deear =)


lols ur welcome~
hope you liked it :3
im just a newbie at using brushes >3<
Posted 12/30/09 , edited 12/30/09
Text:IchigoxAmu Miki-chan
color of text:Blue
size:Avii
crop:Long and thin
border yep><:D
extras:can u put beams around the charcacter like the first one?snd brushes and stuff tht makes it look cool and cute:D



paid:yep!><
upload pictures(go to photo album and look at the picture with my name on it..yep><
cool GFX makers
17599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

IchigoxAmu wrote:


TAKEN (:

Posted 1/1/10

Dramaticpain- wrote:


IchigoxAmu wrote:


TAKEN (:



yuri chi have you even done the avii yet?
ur meant to do it if u taken it sheesh i'll do it >.<
Posted 1/1/10


sorry for the late delay~
here is ur avii :3 i thought we could have a matching avii~ is that okay?
cool GFX makers
17599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

IchigoxAmu wrote:


i'll redo it ..... ): XDDDD i'll make it MORE cute with a BOOM ! XDDD
cool GFX makers
17599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

IchigoxAmu wrote:




here (:
sorry its not yr pic D: .... it keeps crashing my PS

Posted 1/2/10

Dramaticpain- wrote:


IchigoxAmu wrote:




here (:
sorry its not yr pic D: .... it keeps crashing my PS



u meant to do it with the picture she posted >3>
u failure! ):< and that not cute it looks
serious but cool she request for cute~
cool member
2236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / STALKER!!! D:
Offline
Posted 1/23/10 , edited 1/23/10
text: Hikaru
Baron163
colour of text: ummm... up to u
size : up to u
crop: dunno...
border: up to u
extra's: up to u
pictures




Payment
already done!
Wow so many pplz didn't pay for them...
Posted 1/23/10


yh i know -_-
they think they can get away with it ¬¬
here's chu avi =3
cool member
11873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind the place...
Offline
Posted 1/24/10 , edited 2/22/10
text: Harukii
colour of text: im not sure if this is what u meant but the color scheme i want goes like red,black,white themed
size : avii
crop: already cropped
border: none
extra's: add swirly stuff on it like just random stuff to be put on top
pictures


Payment

pictures uploaded:

Friend request:

invited ManamiXO
cool member
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In HER Wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/24/10
text: I'll be waiting for you, vampirearcher100
colour of text: You decide
size : avii banner icon: Avii
crop: You decide
border: You decide
extra's: Beams..it's up to you..
pictures:
2451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / cali xq
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

vampirearcher100 wrote:

text: I'll be waiting for you, vampirearcher100
colour of text: You decide
size : avii banner icon: Avii
crop: You decide
border: You decide
extra's: Beams..it's up to you..
pictures:


payment??
cool member
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In HER Wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

xXx_harukii_xXx wrote:


vampirearcher100 wrote:

text: I'll be waiting for you, vampirearcher100
colour of text: You decide
size : avii banner icon: Avii
crop: You decide
border: You decide
extra's: Beams..it's up to you..
pictures:


payment??



i'll get right on it...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.