First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Il Danneggiato
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 12/24/09 , edited 1/4/10
Il danneggiato's Headquarter.

The meaning of this familyname means 'The Corrupted' and that's a small word for them. They are the Casa delle fiamme's biggest rivals. You use this family does also smuggle and trade. But instead of swords, which is the Casa delle fiamme's specialty, this family goes for something louder. That's right: Bombs.

Boss:
Second in Command: Adrian Danneggiato
Members:
Members
1240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iceland
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
"Quite the silence here." mumbled Ryu to himself as he walked across the room, sat down and lit a cigarette.
Posted 1/19/10
* nodds * Eveyone is so uptight Boss Sama =O Chill out you guys =D * spreads out arms and hits someone in the face by accident * O.O SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE =o=
Members
1240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iceland
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
"Haha, classic!" said Ryu and laughed

(LMAO xD)
Posted 1/19/10
Thank you Thank you * bows * Ah to be noti- WHO THREW THE ROTTEN EGG D= I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE >=O
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/24/10
Emeli entered the house with her bags and looked around in the hall. "Umm....Is anyone here?"
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/24/10
As the car arrived at the house Emeli got out with a big smile, then waved at Kuro to follow her. "This is your new home!" she said with a gesture towards the house and a big smile.
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

Emmzi wrote:

As the car arrived at the house Emeli got out with a big smile, then waved at Kuro to follow her. "This is your new home!" she said with a gesture towards the house and a big smile.


"I see." Kuro said has he got out of the car and looked at the house, then followed Emeli.
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/24/10


Emeli danced in through the door. "I'm back and I have a new member~" she called out and then pointed towards the stairs. "I'll show you your room."
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

Emmzi wrote:

Emeli danced in through the door. "I'm back and I have a new member~" she called out and then pointed towards the stairs. "I'll show you your room."


"Yes mistress Emeli. If you don't mind me calling you that." Kuro said has he followed her.
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/24/10 , edited 1/24/10


She giggled. "Call me whatever you want. Can I call you Kuu-chan then?" she said teasing.
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

Emmzi wrote:

She giggled. "Call me whatever you want. Can I call you Kuu-chan then?" she said teasing.


"If that's what you wish mistress." Kuro said emotionless.
Co-Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/24/10


She was shocked. She never thought he would agree on a name like that. She then smile as they reached the room. "Here it is~" she said and opened the door. "Ta-da~" she said with a gesture towards the room.
28379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/24/10

Emmzi wrote:

She was shocked. She never thought he would agree on a name like that. She then smile as they reached the room. "Here it is~" she said and opened the door. "Ta-da~" she said with a gesture towards the room.


Kuro walked into the room. "This will do." He said not really caring about the room.
Members
1240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iceland
Offline
Posted 1/25/10



"A new member you say..." said Ryu doubtful. "I don't trust him but yet, I can't say I'm not glad, things have been rather quiet around here."

"What do you specialize in there, Kuro... was it?" said Ryu as he lit a new cigarette.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.