First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Higurashi Couples
Posted 3/2/08

skittty wrote:

LOL eww! Where in Higurashi is there a オットセイ anyways? -_-'


In the Watanagashi festival Keiichi made a オットセイ and showed it to Rena... (club game to see who makes Rena Kaii Mode)

and Rena went crazy Kaii mode then Mion asked Rena what Keiichi showed her... Then Rena said "Keiichi-kun's showed me his オットセイ..."

and they all misunderstood
Member
25833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
lol o.o
Moderator
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A West coast city...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

-PoLLuX- wrote:


skittty wrote:

LOL eww! Where in Higurashi is there a オットセイ anyways? -_-'


In the Watanagashi festival Keiichi made a オットセイ and showed it to Rena... (club game to see who makes Rena Kaii Mode)

and Rena went crazy Kaii mode then Mion asked Rena what Keiichi showed her... Then Rena said "Keiichi-kun's showed me his オットセイ..."

and they all misunderstood


oh, and don't forget about the day break... They have a this treasure of Furude family that looks like 2 ottosei, but it makes one fall in love w/ other, and that's how the battle begins to win the オットセイ.
Posted 3/8/08

Dreamiel wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:

The best Higurashi couples are...

Rena x Keiichi and Shion x Satoshi...

I don't mind Akasaka x Rika but too bad Akasaka's already taken...


Gah! I know, I hate his stupid wife >_>......


i dont like this cuple cuz Akasaka is like 30 and rika is 8 >_<
Creator
1492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

fug-man wrote:


Dreamiel wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:

The best Higurashi couples are...

Rena x Keiichi and Shion x Satoshi...

I don't mind Akasaka x Rika but too bad Akasaka's already taken...


Gah! I know, I hate his stupid wife >_>......


i dont like this cuple cuz Akasaka is like 30 and rika is 8 >_<


Well, she's really over 100 years old......
Moderator
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A West coast city...
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

Dreamiel wrote:


fug-man wrote:


Dreamiel wrote:


-PoLLuX- wrote:

The best Higurashi couples are...

Rena x Keiichi and Shion x Satoshi...

I don't mind Akasaka x Rika but too bad Akasaka's already taken...


Gah! I know, I hate his stupid wife >_>......


i dont like this cuple cuz Akasaka is like 30 and rika is 8 >_<


Well, she's really over 100 years old......


lol 1000 years old virgin.
Posted 3/8/08
Rika is over 100 years old but that also goes for everyone else doesn't it? o___o
Member
25833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/08
That just makes it a huger difference... 100 and 30... lol.
1137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
TakanoxOkonogi and...
MionxKeichi
*hides behind rocks*
Creator
1492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

skittty wrote:

That just makes it a huger difference... 100 and 30... lol.


Actually it's more like 112 & 130. There is the whole 2 throey thing over at anime suki about thier ages, but I say that since Rika and Satoko are the same age...... Just look at Satoko's chest! It it much more likely that they are 12-13, and Rika is just a late bloomer, than them being 10 or under and Satoko being like.... deformed.... Trust me, they aren't suppoused to start growing like that untill you're at least 11!
Member
25833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

Dreamiel wrote:


Actually it's more like 112 & 130. There is the whole 2 throey thing over at anime suki about thier ages, but I say that since Rika and Satoko are the same age...... Just look at Satoko's chest! It it much more likely that they are 12-13, and Rika is just a late bloomer, than them being 10 or under and Satoko being like.... deformed.... Trust me, they aren't suppoused to start growing like that untill you're at least 11!


No, they are both under 10. In the game when it shows who died/how, their ages are shown as 1 digit.

But yeah... Satoko's chest.. At first I thought she was 12-13...
Creator
1492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

skittty wrote:


Dreamiel wrote:


Actually it's more like 112 & 130. There is the whole 2 throey thing over at anime suki about thier ages, but I say that since Rika and Satoko are the same age...... Just look at Satoko's chest! It it much more likely that they are 12-13, and Rika is just a late bloomer, than them being 10 or under and Satoko being like.... deformed.... Trust me, they aren't suppoused to start growing like that untill you're at least 11!


No, they are both under 10. In the game when it shows who died/how, their ages are shown as 1 digit.

But yeah... Satoko's chest.. At first I thought she was 12-13...


Gah! Well.............. I refuse to except that! >_<! Besides, since 07th said they made the game with the character ages ambigous on pourpose, then their age is basically however old we want them to be... Even if they put in that 1 digit has a technicality...
Member
25833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
Lol~ xP
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.