CrunchyRoll Bigger Than You Think!
Posted 12/24/09
so today is xmas yeah yeah =O and i open a box of anime i got from my aunt and behold i see a slip saying crunchroll a little advertisement slip at first i was like "are you serious?!" ive been on this site for 4 years i was one of the first ones in the entire usa to know of this site and now its like this epic internet corporation o.o man im shocked about this
17197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/24/09
You've been here for 4 years? But you just joined on last December 5th.

Well, it's a good thing I guess. Shinji must be happy. >o< Nyahaha!
329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / california
Offline
Posted 12/24/09
0_0 cool? by the way Merry Christmas :]
53134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pineville, LA USA
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

MiraShibuya wrote:

You've been here for 4 years? But you just joined on last December 5th.

Well, it's a good thing I guess. Shinji must be happy. >o< Nyahaha!


You can never really tell just by 1 account, Some people have multiple...Like myself I forgot my other account, it wasn't premium but I was still here longer than this account.
17197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/24/09 , edited 12/24/09

DJScratchoz wrote:


MiraShibuya wrote:

You've been here for 4 years? But you just joined on last December 5th.

Well, it's a good thing I guess. Shinji must be happy. >o< Nyahaha!


You can never really tell just by 1 account, Some people have multiple...Like myself I forgot my other account, it wasn't premium but I was still here longer than this account.


Hah, sorry. My bad~. xP
53134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pineville, LA USA
Offline
Posted 12/24/09

MiraShibuya wrote:


DJScratchoz wrote:


MiraShibuya wrote:

You've been here for 4 years? But you just joined on last December 5th.

Well, it's a good thing I guess. Shinji must be happy. >o< Nyahaha!


You can never really tell just by 1 account, Some people have multiple...Like myself I forgot my other account, it wasn't premium but I was still here longer than this account.


Hah, sorry. My bad~. xP


Just an example I'm not saying I've been here for 4 years.
Posted 12/24/09
who cares? honestly
Posted 12/24/09
personal thread :3

good for ya dude~
Posted 12/24/09
Yeah I was thinking nobody cares also. >.>
34842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/25/09
Personal threads aren't allowed
You must be logged in to post.