First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderators Application
Moderator
7417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Shugo Chara World
Offline
Posted 2/3/10

ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


UtauYuiki wrote:

Username: UtauYuiki
What do you want to be? Aviis or Banners ~
(Topic,Avii,Approve):
When are you active?:
Everyday



ACCEPTED!!
and umm can you make an avii about feburary??
the month of love just give me two or one (in spoiler)


okay ^^, but wer can I put it ??
Moderator
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the other world
Offline
Posted 2/5/10
Username:-suzune
What do you want to be?avii moderator
(Topic,Avii,Approve):avii
When are you active?:if im not busy,holidays,free time
Posted 2/5/10

UtauYuiki wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


UtauYuiki wrote:

Username: UtauYuiki
What do you want to be? Aviis or Banners ~
(Topic,Avii,Approve):
When are you active?:
Everyday



ACCEPTED!!
and umm can you make an avii about feburary??
the month of love just give me two or one (in spoiler)


okay ^^, but wer can I put it ??


in my inbox or just maybe here just quote this
Posted 2/5/10

-suzune wrote:

Username:-suzune
What do you want to be?avii moderator
(Topic,Avii,Approve):avii
When are you active?:if im not busy,holidays,free time


ACCEPTED
Moderator
7417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Shugo Chara World
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


UtauYuiki wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


UtauYuiki wrote:

Username: UtauYuiki
What do you want to be? Aviis or Banners ~
(Topic,Avii,Approve):
When are you active?:
Everyday



ACCEPTED!!
and umm can you make an avii about feburary??
the month of love just give me two or one (in spoiler)


okay ^^, but wer can I put it ??


in my inbox or just maybe here just quote this


The topic is valentine right ?
Posted 2/5/10

UtauYuiki wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


UtauYuiki wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


UtauYuiki wrote:

Username: UtauYuiki
What do you want to be? Aviis or Banners ~
(Topic,Avii,Approve):
When are you active?:
Everyday



ACCEPTED!!
and umm can you make an avii about feburary??
the month of love just give me two or one (in spoiler)


okay ^^, but wer can I put it ??


in my inbox or just maybe here just quote this


The topic is valentine right ?


yeh
13528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konohagakure
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

TheSasusakuAddict wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


TheSasusakuAddict wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


TheSasusakuAddict wrote:

FORM
Username: TheSasusakuAddict
What do you want to be? Moderator
(Topic,Avii,Approve): AVI
When are you active?: Everyday unless computer's broken^^

One of my works:


APPROVED!
their good but u should add more brushes and texture next time
and make an avii our of this please

put any text u like and add some colors textures and
brushes like what I said it will be our avii on march


Is this my first job as a moderator? when i'll submit this to you? also, thank you for the advice and thank you very much for accepting me as your moderator^^

your part of the moderators team I already added you and yeh you submit it just qoute this please and no problems





I'm so sorry..... I was too busy in making my assignments in school that's why it's so simple.



its awsome its just like what my old friend used to make ah the memories
ill just add more things on it is that okay with u?

Sorry for the very late reply..... you can add whatever you want!
Moderator
7417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Shugo Chara World
Offline
Posted 2/5/10

ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


UtauYuiki wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


UtauYuiki wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


UtauYuiki wrote:

Username: UtauYuiki
What do you want to be? Aviis or Banners ~
(Topic,Avii,Approve):
When are you active?:
Everyday



ACCEPTED!!
and umm can you make an avii about feburary??
the month of love just give me two or one (in spoiler)


okay ^^, but wer can I put it ??


in my inbox or just maybe here just quote this


The topic is valentine right ?


yeh


I'll do it !!
Posted 2/14/10

UtauYuiki wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


UtauYuiki wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


UtauYuiki wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


UtauYuiki wrote:

Username: UtauYuiki
What do you want to be? Aviis or Banners ~
(Topic,Avii,Approve):
When are you active?:
Everyday



ACCEPTED!!
and umm can you make an avii about feburary??
the month of love just give me two or one (in spoiler)


okay ^^, but wer can I put it ??


in my inbox or just maybe here just quote this


The topic is valentine right ?


yeh


I'll do it !!


well okay
Moderator
7417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Shugo Chara World
Offline
Posted 2/14/10

ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


UtauYuiki wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


UtauYuiki wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


UtauYuiki wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


UtauYuiki wrote:

Username: UtauYuiki
What do you want to be? Aviis or Banners ~
(Topic,Avii,Approve):
When are you active?:
Everyday



ACCEPTED!!
and umm can you make an avii about feburary??
the month of love just give me two or one (in spoiler)


okay ^^, but wer can I put it ??


in my inbox or just maybe here just quote this


The topic is valentine right ?


yeh


I'll do it !!


well okay


I'm doin' right now ^^
Posted 2/20/10

ACloudsTearDrops wrote:

Apply if you Want here are the 3 Easy Steps to follow

Choices
Topic Moderator
Avii Maker Moderator
Approve Moderator
Video Moderator

FORM
Username:
What do you want to be?
(Topic,Avii,Approve):
When are you active?:

FORM FOR THE VIDEO MOD
Username:
What kind of Programs do you use?(Vegas pro,
Windows Movie Maker)
Give one or two example of your work (link):
When are you active?

Question

Q.A: What is a Topic Moderator?
A.A: A topic Moderator
is the one who makes topics
edits topics

Q.B: What is a Avii Maker Moderator?
A.B:An Avii Maker is the one
Who makes the Requests of the Members

Q.C:What is a Approve Moderator?
A.C: An Approve Moderator
is the one who approves the Members
who wants to be Moderators and other topics
that has something to Approve

Q.D:What is Video Moderator?
A.D:Makes videos for the groups and makes the
video request


Username: ShugoCharaUtau
What do you want to be?:Avii
When are you active:?Everyday
Posted 2/23/10

ShugoCharaUtau wrote:


ACloudsTearDrops wrote:

Apply if you Want here are the 3 Easy Steps to follow

Choices
Topic Moderator
Avii Maker Moderator
Approve Moderator
Video Moderator

FORM
Username:
What do you want to be?
(Topic,Avii,Approve):
When are you active?:

FORM FOR THE VIDEO MOD
Username:
What kind of Programs do you use?(Vegas pro,
Windows Movie Maker)
Give one or two example of your work (link):
When are you active?

Question

Q.A: What is a Topic Moderator?
A.A: A topic Moderator
is the one who makes topics
edits topics

Q.B: What is a Avii Maker Moderator?
A.B:An Avii Maker is the one
Who makes the Requests of the Members

Q.C:What is a Approve Moderator?
A.C: An Approve Moderator
is the one who approves the Members
who wants to be Moderators and other topics
that has something to Approve

Q.D:What is Video Moderator?
A.D:Makes videos for the groups and makes the
video request


Username: ShugoCharaUtau
What do you want to be?:Avii
When are you active:?Everyday


ACCEPTED ill add you in on friday
Posted 2/25/10
Username: reveriesakura
What do you want to be? moderator
(Topic,Avii,Approve): avii
When are you active?: evryday unless we have an internet connection^^
Posted 2/26/10

reveriesakura wrote:

Username: reveriesakura
What do you want to be? moderator
(Topic,Avii,Approve): avii
When are you active?: evryday unless we have an internet connection^^


ACCEPTED
Posted 2/27/10

ACloudsTearDrops wrote:


reveriesakura wrote:

Username: reveriesakura
What do you want to be? moderator
(Topic,Avii,Approve): avii
When are you active?: evryday unless we have an internet connection^^


ACCEPTED


THanks ,,I'll do my best
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.