First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Host Club
Student
2131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / my own world
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:



*stands up and goes to get the cake* *comes back with tray of pink cakes* Here you are


Crystal,Diana,Vanessa:Arigatou *bow and gently take of pink cakes and eat* yummy


Im glad you enjoy it. So you are all sisters?
Posted 2/19/10

darkness33 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:



*stands up and goes to get the cake* *comes back with tray of pink cakes* Here you are


Crystal,Diana,Vanessa:Arigatou *bow and gently take of pink cakes and eat* yummy


Im glad you enjoy it. So you are all sisters?


Crystal,Vanessa,Diana:*Look at you* hehe and yup we are all sister and we both are 15

Vanessa:*Giggles* Crystal is the oldest twin sister and me and Diana are the youngest twin sister of Crystal
Student
2131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / my own world
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:



*stands up and goes to get the cake* *comes back with tray of pink cakes* Here you are


Crystal,Diana,Vanessa:Arigatou *bow and gently take of pink cakes and eat* yummy


Im glad you enjoy it. So you are all sisters?


Crystal,Vanessa,Diana:*Look at you* hehe and yup we are all sister and we both are 15

Vanessa:*Giggles* Crystal is the oldest twin sister and me and Diana are the youngest twin sister of Crystal


Wow, thats really interesting, so you three must be really close
Posted 2/19/10

darkness33 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:



*stands up and goes to get the cake* *comes back with tray of pink cakes* Here you are


Crystal,Diana,Vanessa:Arigatou *bow and gently take of pink cakes and eat* yummy


Im glad you enjoy it. So you are all sisters?


Crystal,Vanessa,Diana:*Look at you* hehe and yup we are all sister and we both are 15

Vanessa:*Giggles* Crystal is the oldest twin sister and me and Diana are the youngest twin sister of Crystal


Wow, thats really interesting, so you three must be really close


Vanessa:Yup *Smiles and nod in agreement* and the three of us are really close but sometime get into agurment each other

Crystal and Diana:*Giggles sweetly and nod in agreement too*
Student
2131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / my own world
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:



*stands up and goes to get the cake* *comes back with tray of pink cakes* Here you are


Crystal,Diana,Vanessa:Arigatou *bow and gently take of pink cakes and eat* yummy


Im glad you enjoy it. So you are all sisters?


Crystal,Vanessa,Diana:*Look at you* hehe and yup we are all sister and we both are 15

Vanessa:*Giggles* Crystal is the oldest twin sister and me and Diana are the youngest twin sister of Crystal


Wow, thats really interesting, so you three must be really close


Vanessa:Yup *Smiles and nod in agreement* and the three of us are really close but sometime get into agurment each other

Crystal and Diana:*Giggles sweetly and nod in agreement too*


Its still really good to be so close, I dont have any sibblings
Posted 2/19/10

darkness33 wrote:



Its still really good to be so close, I dont have any sibblings


Vanessa,Diana,Crystal:Yes.I see *thinkes* you can be our little brother or older brother if you want to? *Smiles brightly*
Student
2131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / my own world
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:



Its still really good to be so close, I dont have any sibblings


Vanessa,Diana,Crystal:Yes.I see *thinkes* you can be our little brother or older brother if you want to? *Smiles brightly*


*smiles* *laughs slightly* Ok, sounds fun
Posted 2/19/10

darkness33 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:



Its still really good to be so close, I dont have any sibblings


Vanessa,Diana,Crystal:Yes.I see *thinkes* you can be our little brother or older brother if you want to? *Smiles brightly*


*smiles* *laughs slightly* Ok, sounds fun


Crystal,Diana,Vanessa:teehee,we are like our father
Student
2131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / my own world
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:



Its still really good to be so close, I dont have any sibblings


Vanessa,Diana,Crystal:Yes.I see *thinkes* you can be our little brother or older brother if you want to? *Smiles brightly*


*smiles* *laughs slightly* Ok, sounds fun


Crystal,Diana,Vanessa:teehee,we are like our father


*smiles but then thinks about own father* *becomes dead quiet*
Posted 2/19/10

darkness33 wrote:



*smiles but then thinks about own father* *becomes dead quiet*


Diana,Crystal,Vanessa:Gomenasia *bow*
Student
2131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / my own world
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:



*smiles but then thinks about own father* *becomes dead quiet*


Diana,Crystal,Vanessa:Gomenasia *bow*


N-no Im sorry, It's my fault
Posted 2/19/10

darkness33 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:



*smiles but then thinks about own father* *becomes dead quiet*


Diana,Crystal,Vanessa:Gomenasia *bow*


N-no Im sorry, It's my fault


Diana,Vanessa,Crystal:It's okay
Student
2131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / my own world
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:


Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:



*smiles but then thinks about own father* *becomes dead quiet*


Diana,Crystal,Vanessa:Gomenasia *bow*


N-no Im sorry, It's my fault


Diana,Vanessa,Crystal:It's okay


*smiles* well what is the rest of your family like
Posted 2/20/10

darkness33 wrote:



*smiles* well what is the rest of your family like


Diana:*Smiles back* Our mother is nice,happy,cheerful lady and Our Step-father is nice,sweeet,kind.

Vanessa:Hehe Our mother slide of the family:are singer kinda,Happy,Cool,Funny *Smiles back*

Crystal:Hehe and our cousin Jenny,Rose,Kelly are nice,love music,play with each other,having fan and Rose is a very big fan of Kamenashi Kayzu.*Smiles back*
Student
2131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / my own world
Offline
Posted 2/20/10

Angela210 wrote:


darkness33 wrote:



*smiles* well what is the rest of your family like


Diana:*Smiles back* Our mother is nice,happy,cheerful lady and Our Step-father is nice,sweeet,kind.

Vanessa:Hehe Our mother slide of the family:are singer kinda,Happy,Cool,Funny *Smiles back*

Crystal:Hehe and our cousin Jenny,Rose,Kelly are nice,love music,play with each other,having fan and Rose is a very big fan of Kamenashi Kayzu.*Smiles back*


Well it seems you have a wonderful family
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.