First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
[RP] Music Hall
Student
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 12/28/09
Rin:-smell pocky's sense-"...someone is eating pocky around here.."-run toward the smell and saw Kagura-"Aha!I found u!Eating pocky alone!"-points at Kagura-
Student/Creator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/09 , edited 12/28/09

Rin-Kagamine wrote:

Rin:-smell pocky's sense-"...someone is eating pocky around here.."-run toward the smell and saw Kagura-"Aha!I found u!Eating pocky alone!"-points at Kagura-


Kagura: *pocky in her mouth and sees rin* Ah~Look u found me. Haha. Want some?
Student
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 12/29/09
Rin:-nod-"Yes!Of course!>w<"
Student/Creator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/09
Kagura: *gives her some* what do we do now?
Student
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 12/30/09
Rin:"Um....i don't know..."-eat pocky-"..maybe haning around the school..i guess?"-shrugs-
Student/Creator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/09

Rin-Kagamine wrote:

Rin:"Um....i don't know..."-eat pocky-"..maybe haning around the school..i guess?"-shrugs-


Kagura: uhh sure...
Student
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 12/30/09
Rin:"So..do u wanna go near the 2 school or just in one school then?"
Student/Creator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/09
Near the school is alright...
Student
21061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Vocaloid world
Offline
Posted 12/30/09

FlipGirl64 wrote:

Near the school is alright...


Rin:"Okay!Let's go then!"
(change to other forum ok?^^)
Student/Creator
9397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/30/09

Rin-Kagamine wrote:


FlipGirl64 wrote:

Near the school is alright...


Rin:"Okay!Let's go then!"
(change to other forum ok?^^)


( i wrote something on near the schools. )
Student
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
Miyoko: *sit on a window and plays a hymn with her violin*
Student
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
Mizuki

*walks through the music hall and saw a piano on stage* "Woah, oh a piano" *walks up to the piano and plays something similiar to Tori No Uta by Lia*
Posted 12/31/09

Mermaid-Rina wrote:

Mizuki

*walks through the music hall and saw a piano on stage* "Woah, oh a piano" *walks up to the piano and plays something similiar to Tori No Uta by Lia*


Kohana is backstage organizing things and you hear a big crash and ,"ai!" in a high-pitched voice.
Student
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

NoraOfLight wrote:


Mermaid-Rina wrote:

Mizuki

*walks through the music hall and saw a piano on stage* "Woah, oh a piano" *walks up to the piano and plays something similiar to Tori No Uta by Lia*


Kohana is backstage organizing things and you hear a big crash and ,"ai!" in a high-pitched voice.


Mizuki

*stops playing,runs to backstage after hearing a big crash and sees Kohana* "What was that crash I heard?"
Posted 12/31/09

Mermaid-Rina wrote:


NoraOfLight wrote:


Mermaid-Rina wrote:

Mizuki

*walks through the music hall and saw a piano on stage* "Woah, oh a piano" *walks up to the piano and plays something similiar to Tori No Uta by Lia*


Kohana is backstage organizing things and you hear a big crash and ,"ai!" in a high-pitched voice.


Mizuki

*stops playing,runs to backstage after hearing a big crash and sees Kohana* "What was that crash I heard?"


You see a cardboard box next to her and lots of props all spilled out across the floor. She was on her but and rubbing her head, "Ow...." Then she heard you and looked up. Her face turned red from embarassment and she quickly got up. "N-nothing!..I mean..." She looked around the floor, "I-I just dropped some things...."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.