First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
The ultimate Loli
Posted 12/29/09

Devil33 wrote:


pirateking1991 wrote:


Devil33 wrote:


pirateking1991 wrote:


Devil33 wrote:


pirateking1991 wrote:


Devil33 wrote:





u are a star . i like part when she says i hope you ejculate inside of me, i injured myself so badly from falling down cause of laughter



It's one of the funniest scene...i was laughing for like 2-3 minutes when she said that line!!


reason i like lollicon is cause of her, have u read the manga



No,but i've been planning to..why you asking??


cause i have and it is awesome and much more erotic , also read kissxsis if u liked kodomo no jikan



I watched the freaking 1st episode of kissxsis and it's was freaking good!!XD


the last one was teh best and the manga rocks, also there will be a tv series of it as well . around spring apparently so yahoo

105593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アンダーグラウンド・ヘブン
Offline
Posted 12/29/09 , edited 12/29/09


last one was teh best and the manga rocks, also there will be a tv series of it as well . around spring apparently so yahoo



Awesome,let's just hope for moar ecchi scene in it...moar and moar!!!!XD
Posted 12/29/09

Devil33 wrote:


the last one was teh best and the manga rocks, also there will be a tv series of it as well . around spring apparently so yahoo



Awesome,let's just hope for moar ecchi scene in it...moar and moar!!!!XD

i agree totally, anyway i have to go now. ahve fun and nice meeting u. enjoy your day
105593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アンダーグラウンド・ヘブン
Offline
Posted 12/29/09

pirateking1991 wrote:


Devil33 wrote:


the last one was teh best and the manga rocks, also there will be a tv series of it as well . around spring apparently so yahoo



Awesome,let's just hope for moar ecchi scene in it...moar and moar!!!!XD


i agree totally, anyway i have to go now. ahve fun and nice meeting u. enjoy your day


Peace out,dude!!!XD
Posted 12/29/09 , edited 12/29/09
i dub this thread pedobear approved, even though some other guy did it

105593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アンダーグラウンド・ヘブン
Offline
Posted 12/29/09

MrMelancholy wrote:

i dub this thread pedobear approved, even though some other guy did it



This thread's now has not one,but two!!Yes,TWO freaking pedobear seal!!XD
Posted 12/29/09

Devil33 wrote:


MrMelancholy wrote:

i dub this thread pedobear approved, even though some other guy did it



This thread's now has not one,but two!!Yes,TWO freaking pedobear seal!!XD


yes, sad isnt it? xD even though im lmao-ing
105593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アンダーグラウンド・ヘブン
Offline
Posted 12/29/09

MrMelancholy wrote:


Devil33 wrote:


MrMelancholy wrote:

i dub this thread pedobear approved, even though some other guy did it



This thread's now has not one,but two!!Yes,TWO freaking pedobear seal!!XD


yes, sad isnt it? xD even though im lmao-ing


Me too..This must be some awesome thread to have TWO pedobear seal!!
8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 12/29/09
Shana!
Posted 12/29/09
well done but need more people
Posted 12/29/09

Devil33 wrote:


MrMelancholy wrote:


Devil33 wrote:


MrMelancholy wrote:

i dub this thread pedobear approved, even though some other guy did it



This thread's now has not one,but two!!Yes,TWO freaking pedobear seal!!XD


yes, sad isnt it? xD even though im lmao-ing


Me too..This must be some awesome thread to have TWO pedobear seal!!




this lolicon thread gets a third SEAL OF APPROVAL



Posted 12/29/09 , edited 12/29/09


yahoo, rocks and 2 new pics fo true lolli




Posted 12/29/09

pirateking1991 wrote:




yahoo, rocks and 2 new pics fo true lolli






I KNOW !!!




Posted 12/29/09

ulquipanda wrote:


pirateking1991 wrote:




yahoo, rocks and 2 new pics fo true lolli






I KNOW !!!






damn stupid lucky bear, i want to be it
105593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アンダーグラウンド・ヘブン
Offline
Posted 12/30/09 , edited 12/30/09

ulquipanda wrote:


Devil33 wrote:


MrMelancholy wrote:


Devil33 wrote:


MrMelancholy wrote:

i dub this thread pedobear approved, even though some other guy did it



This thread's now has not one,but two!!Yes,TWO freaking pedobear seal!!XD


yes, sad isnt it? xD even though im lmao-ing


Me too..This must be some awesome thread to have TWO pedobear seal!!




this lolicon thread gets a third SEAL OF APPROVAL





Diamond edition...this must be one hell of a thread!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.