Post Reply bOYS BOYS BOYS!!!
Creator
7530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / -Rawr- Hug Me (>^...
Offline
Posted 12/28/09
whats the best expires you've ever had with a guy kissing, cuddling, Sex X3 TELL US ALL!!! B CUZ I SURLEY WANT 2 KNW !!
Posted 12/29/09
LOL X3 Will your so cute hehe :3
for me..its always cute to be with the person you love but sometimes in the end they just break your heart.. @~@
sorry to sound all sad and schtufff but the guy i used to be with was a player.. so ehh
but i did love to be with him x3 im getting off the topic here so ill jsut shaddap now lolsies :x
Posted 1/3/10
lol Akanishi Jin and Bi-Rain is so sexy
Creator
7530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / -Rawr- Hug Me (>^...
Offline
Posted 1/13/10
AWWWWWW!! T-T srry nekoo hunny boys r sucj=h eart breaker n jerks bt i nt resist DEM XD smexy body, lusious lips n wen thye touch u it just send TINGLING SENSATION DOWN UR SPINE N LETS NT START WIT THE KISSIN !! i mean idk how 2 french dat gud bt if any cute guYs r willin 2 teah me i'm more den happy <3


P.S THNXZ 4 CALLIN ME CUTE BTW MADE ME BLUSH XDl Akanishi Jin and Bi-Rain is so sexy YESH DIS I=S TRUE XD
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 1/13/10
Lol well i never date a guy or anything but i use to like one. but hes similar to neko :/ && the thing is he use to like me too. & it was too late for him tho. :O we went to diffy schools.
I havnt seen him for like 2 grade years :P
But i hope to never meet a guy like him :/
Creator
7530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / -Rawr- Hug Me (>^...
Offline
Posted 1/13/10
awwww jerk wat a meanie my last bf broke up wit me bcuz i didn't knw how 2 french kiss i mean i dnt go around doin dat 2 every guy i c <.< dats wat i gt 4 datin an older guy T^T
Posted 4/2/10

OmgwilllikespieXD wrote:

AWWWWWW!! T-T srry nekoo hunny boys r sucj=h eart breaker n jerks bt i nt resist DEM XD smexy body, lusious lips n wen thye touch u it just send TINGLING SENSATION DOWN UR SPINE N LETS NT START WIT THE KISSIN !! i mean idk how 2 french dat gud bt if any cute guYs r willin 2 teah me i'm more den happy <3


P.S THNXZ 4 CALLIN ME CUTE BTW MADE ME BLUSH XDl Akanishi Jin and Bi-Rain is so sexy YESH DIS I=S TRUE XD


I KNOW D: relationships just comes and goes.. >~< and LOOL!! X3 and j00 ish welcome and your soooo much shexier than mehh <33

Posted 4/2/10

NegativeSal wrote:

Lol well i never date a guy or anything but i use to like one. but hes similar to neko :/ && the thing is he use to like me too. & it was too late for him tho. :O we went to diffy schools.
I havnt seen him for like 2 grade years :P
But i hope to never meet a guy like him :/



aww >~< ish okay... why is must we always fall for the wrong people? :\\
Posted 4/2/10

OmgwilllikespieXD wrote:

awwww jerk wat a meanie my last bf broke up wit me bcuz i didn't knw how 2 french kiss i mean i dnt go around doin dat 2 every guy i c <.< dats wat i gt 4 datin an older guy T^T


WOOOOW WHAT A JERK HES MISSIN OUT ON A HAWT MAMA D:< !!!! STUPID JERK HE DONT DESERVE j00! >:[
i dont know how to french kiss either so ish okii your not alone (:
Creator
7530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / -Rawr- Hug Me (>^...
Offline
Posted 5/1/10
LMAO!! *give u a high-five* yeah who wants to stick thier tougue down sum boys throat any way ........... i doooooooooooooooo!! *starts crying*lol
You must be logged in to post.