First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Join a gang....
15025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/7/10 , edited 1/7/10

Hinami_1010 wrote:

Can I join the armored saints please? :)


Lolz yes you may^^
Added
Member
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/10 , edited 1/7/10

-Lesley- wrote:


Hinami_1010 wrote:

Can I join the armored saints please? :)


Lolz yes you may^^
Added


haha! I edited it earlier to be in the pack...but ignore that! Ill stick with the armored saints instead! x] Just ignore my edit!
15025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/7/10 , edited 1/7/10

Hinami_1010 wrote:



haha! I edited it earlier to be in the pack...but ignore that! Ill stick with the armored saints instead! x] Just ignore my edit!


Lolz are you sure?
Member
6436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/10 , edited 1/7/10

-Lesley- wrote:


Hinami_1010 wrote:



haha! I edited it earlier to be in the pack...but ignore that! Ill stick with the armored saints instead! x] Just ignore my edit!


Lolz are you sure?


yeah! don't worry about it! Ill stick with the armored saints!
Member
23188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
118 / F / Virgin Islandd!!!
Offline
Posted 1/16/10 , edited 1/16/10
The Pack;D
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.