First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply An Old factory
15025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

Minazaki wrote:

....*looks down*i prefer not to disguss him


Lee smiles and nods her head
Lee: I understand, Its okay. if you ever want to talk about anything i'm always here okay?
Posted 1/3/10
Thanks^^
15025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

Minazaki wrote:

Thanks^^


Lee: what type of Leader would i be if i didnt make sure my members werent okay
Lee smiles and looks down at the papers
Lee: I think we might have to leave base soon and go check a few things out on the street
Posted 1/3/10
*nods*okay
15025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

Minazaki wrote:

*nods*okay


Lee signs
Lee: We are just going to go and make sure everything is okay on the streets and we also need some supplies
OOC: post your post in the streets forum
Posted 1/5/10
Enter the place with calm unheard steps*.....looks around and watch 2 ppl talking*
the place isnt deserted as i thought...smirk*
Posted 1/6/10

xXKanameKuranXx wrote:

Enter the place with calm unheard steps*.....looks around and watch 2 ppl talking*
the place isnt deserted as i thought...smirk*


I then ran into the place as well, making loud noise.
I squeaked loudly and slipped onto the dirty rag and fell. "WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Posted 1/6/10
*Seren returns with Lee only to hear a scream and puts guard up*
15025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/6/10

xXKanameKuranXx wrote:

Enter the place with calm unheard steps*.....looks around and watch 2 ppl talking*
the place isnt deserted as i thought...smirk*





Reani wrote:


xXKanameKuranXx wrote:

Enter the place with calm unheard steps*.....looks around and watch 2 ppl talking*
the place isnt deserted as i thought...smirk*


I then ran into the place as well, making loud noise.
I squeaked loudly and slipped onto the dirty rag and fell. "WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"





Minazaki wrote:

*Seren returns with Lee only to hear a scream and puts guard up*


Lee is infront of Seren and hears the scream as well
Lee: it looks like we have guest......
Lee walks on in with her guard up
Posted 1/7/10
Dam my weapons are in my other pants i am gonna go get them^^;*runs off and within two minutes comes back with pants that have things strapped to them*
Posted 1/7/10
I shook my head, clearing away the ringing inside my head.
I jumped up, whining quietly until I paused, glancing around. It was filthy.. cold... and dark.
"COOL PLACE!" I gleed, glancing around.
15025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/7/10

Minazaki wrote:

Dam my weapons are in my other pants i am gonna go get them^^;*runs off and within two minutes comes back with pants that have things strapped to them*


Lee looks at you with a smirk
Lee: whats with all the strapps?
Posted 1/7/10
You'll see if Sauren appears^^
15025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/7/10

Minazaki wrote:

You'll see if Sauren appears^^


Lee smirks like shes impressed
Lee: oh i cant wait to see this i have heard many things
Posted 1/7/10
*feels uneasy when you say that*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.