First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Why can girls dress like guys but guys cant dress like girls?
Posted 1/2/10

joy_peace45 wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

would your really want to see wear a skirt with hairy legs and a thong??


I have to agree with you there.

but even guys can do the 'waxing' thing
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Boston
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
Girls would look good dressing as guys, but I dont think it'd work the other way around, it's just weird if guys dress up as girls
77854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Online
Posted 1/2/10
I can probably pull off kilt look but I don't have the body for a dress.
20250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

kimya wrote:


joy_peace45 wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

would your really want to see wear a skirt with hairy legs and a thong??


I have to agree with you there.

but even guys can do the 'waxing' thing


Exactly.

The argument "well they have hairy legs" is just ridiculous at best. It's not like men can't shave.

It's just stupid societal norms that need to be broken.
Posted 1/3/10

onepiece_fan wrote:


kimya wrote:


joy_peace45 wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

would your really want to see wear a skirt with hairy legs and a thong??


I have to agree with you there.

but even guys can do the 'waxing' thing


Exactly.

The argument "well they have hairy legs" is just ridiculous at best. It's not like men can't shave.

It's just stupid societal norms that need to be broken.


yaa thts wat...let even them feel the pain of geeting it waxed rather than v sitting in a parlour for an hour 'cuz our boyfriends wanted to c us in mini skirts
11697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Where the tulips...
Offline
Posted 1/3/10 , edited 1/3/10

kimya wrote:


joy_peace45 wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

would your really want to see wear a skirt with hairy legs and a thong??


I have to agree with you there.

but even guys can do the 'waxing' thing


Yeah, but that still doesn't do anything about their junk hanging out.
Thongs are made for girls, period. lol
If they want to wear girls clothes- not as a joke, they should go get a sex change.
i have nothing against gays or people who get sex changes, don't get me wrong.
but if they want to dress like a girl, they should become one. problem solved.
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
D: i have no clue.
Maybe some people who see guys dress like girl assume they're gay? pfh, i'd just think they're goofing around like guys always do. But on the other hand girls dressing as guys is cool O: . iunno cause girls can fit into guy clothing and yeah.. but guys are a bit bigger so...
Posted 1/3/10
gay or not i do not wish to wear such dress exposing most of my hairs. anyways i have no interest of such. maybe wearing pink itself is girly enough. but nah... not interested.
7036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Alice's closet
Offline
Posted 1/5/10

joy_peace45 wrote:

Yeah, but that still doesn't do anything about their junk hanging out.
Thongs are made for girls, period. lol
If they want to wear girls clothes- not as a joke, they should go get a sex change.
i have nothing against gays or people who get sex changes, don't get me wrong.
but if they want to dress like a girl, they should become one. problem solved.


There are some guys who do look good in girls clothing.
Posted 1/5/10
Because we look hot in one of your t-shirts in the morning thats why.
665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Earth, US, Califo...
Offline
Posted 1/5/10 , edited 1/5/10
Duno, but I find it attractive seeing girls wearing your clothing....kinda shows they're comfy with you...
but I don't see it the other way around?....we can't really fit girls clothing..lolz.....not that I'd like to try...but we wouldn't, I'd rather wear nothing..
20250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 1/5/10

joy_peace45 wrote:Yeah, but that still doesn't do anything about their junk hanging out.
Thongs are made for girls, period. lol
If they want to wear girls clothes- not as a joke, they should go get a sex change.
i have nothing against gays or people who get sex changes, don't get me wrong.
but if they want to dress like a girl, they should become one. problem solved.


You act like thongs are the only girls clothes.
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/10
Well the boys looks ridiculous with girl clothes. When men wears girl clothes is only for make a joke or something, because they look weird and funny. But girls with man clothes looks fine and even cute.
Posted 1/5/10
Who says you cant?? But if you find it amusing to dress like a girl, You just better hope its on HALLOWEEN!!!
31723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Your guess is as...
Offline
Posted 1/5/10
I think it's just one of those things in society you can't explain, something like a deviation from social norms (if you've done or do Psychology you'll know what I mean.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.