First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Evening Class Dorm
Posted 12/29/09 , edited 4/10/10
This is the Evening Class Dorm, where your fellow students and yourself may talk freely.

All rules of Academy Bleach apply here as well.

The Evening Class Headmaster will take responsablity of you once you are a student within the Evening Class, till you are accepted within the ranks.

If you break the rules more then once then you will removed from the Academy by me.

Now take care, everyone. And now you're off.

Teacher
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 2/21/10
This world is so far fetched for it sought something like the creation of ham and cheese. I've begun to move in my belongings with telekinesis as well as natural strength. After all, what's nothing like a little magic?
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:

This world is so far fetched for it sought something like the creation of ham and cheese. I've begun to move in my belongings with telekinesis as well as natural strength. After all, what's nothing like a little magic?


yeah these are one of the classes u can get
Teacher
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

Aeko2 wrote:


galbadiaprjt wrote:

This world is so far fetched for it sought something like the creation of ham and cheese. I've begun to move in my belongings with telekinesis as well as natural strength. After all, what's nothing like a little magic?


yeah these are one of the classes u can get


True. Thank goodness I'm teaching the night classes now.
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:


Aeko2 wrote:


galbadiaprjt wrote:

This world is so far fetched for it sought something like the creation of ham and cheese. I've begun to move in my belongings with telekinesis as well as natural strength. After all, what's nothing like a little magic?


yeah these are one of the classes u can get


True. Thank goodness I'm teaching the night classes now.


oh u are???
Teacher
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 3/6/10


Aye. Are you a student for the Night class?
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:



Aye. Are you a student for the Night class?


i don't think I am
Teacher
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 3/6/10


What is your name and your username?
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:



What is your name and your username?


my username is Aeko2
Teacher
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 3/6/10


You should apply for a class at the class sign-up forum.
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:



You should apply for a class at the class sign-up forum.


did ............
Teacher
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 3/6/10


Do you remember the page number?
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:



Do you remember the page number?

nope //////////////
Teacher
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 3/6/10


Re-register.
124873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:



Re-register.

kkkkkk
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.