First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply RESOURCES & STOCK ! ! ! :D
Bobs
3543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/30/09 , edited 12/30/09
Hope this helps you.


Duuude
22006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
OMG SMEXY ASS TEXTURE! XD -TOTALLY ROBBED- XD wee~
AWESOME person!?
40152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
That's so gorgeous *_* I'm in awe
AWESOME person!?
21527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalking SHINee ♥ C;
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
OMFG soo pretty @_@ -admires- o3o
Bobs
3543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
Whats so pretty?
Duuude
22006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
lols ur texture o3o
Duuude
22006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
WEE~ o3o
Bobs
3543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

xxRaawr wrote:

lols ur texture o3o


lolz oh?! that was stupid of me xD
thanks >.<
Bobs
3543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
Whoa! cool texture >D
can i use it?
Duuude
22006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

IsabelleWinter wrote:

Whoa! cool texture >D
can i use it?


lol of course XD and wow i just noticed but.. kairis head is.. so big.. -staring at ur avi- o-o
Bobs
3543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/31/09 , edited 12/31/09

xxRaawr wrote:


IsabelleWinter wrote:

Whoa! cool texture >D
can i use it?


lol of course XD and wow i just noticed but.. kairis head is.. so big.. -staring at ur avi- o-o



Duuude
22006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

IsabelleWinter wrote:


xxRaawr wrote:


IsabelleWinter wrote:

Whoa! cool texture >D
can i use it?


lol of course XD and wow i just noticed but.. kairis head is.. so big.. -staring at ur avi- o-o


lol don't like it?
i knew i messed the colors up >.< hehehe. i LOVE kingdom hearts XD


WAIT U COLORED THAT?> O_O -bowing down- OH MIGHTY PROO!! T^T but no its not colors o3o just her head looks to big for body o_O LOL XD but still -bow- OH MIGHTY PRO! U COLOR SO.. AWESOMELY T^T
Bobs
3543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/31/09 , edited 12/31/09

xxRaawr wrote:


IsabelleWinter wrote:


xxRaawr wrote:


IsabelleWinter wrote:

Whoa! cool texture >D
can i use it?


lol of course XD and wow i just noticed but.. kairis head is.. so big.. -staring at ur avi- o-o


lol don't like it?
i knew i messed the colors up >.< hehehe. i LOVE kingdom hearts XD


WAIT U COLORED THAT?> O_O -bowing down- OH MIGHTY PROO!! T^T but no its not colors o3o just her head looks to big for body o_O LOL XD but still -bow- OH MIGHTY PRO! U COLOR SO.. AWESOMELY T^T


Duuude
22006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

IsabelleWinter wrote:


xxRaawr wrote:


IsabelleWinter wrote:


xxRaawr wrote:


IsabelleWinter wrote:

Whoa! cool texture >D
can i use it?


lol of course XD and wow i just noticed but.. kairis head is.. so big.. -staring at ur avi- o-o


lol don't like it?
i knew i messed the colors up >.< hehehe. i LOVE kingdom hearts XD


WAIT U COLORED THAT?> O_O -bowing down- OH MIGHTY PROO!! T^T but no its not colors o3o just her head looks to big for body o_O LOL XD but still -bow- OH MIGHTY PRO! U COLOR SO.. AWESOMELY T^T


hehehe, i don't think i am pro T^T >.< thank you though XD Her head is a little to big huh? all kingdom hearts charas are like that XD lol Cute <3


sora looks normal to me o3o XD gawsh -still admiring it- >.<
Bobs
3543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/31/09 , edited 12/31/09

xxRaawr wrote:


IsabelleWinter wrote:


xxRaawr wrote:


IsabelleWinter wrote:


xxRaawr wrote:


IsabelleWinter wrote:

Whoa! cool texture >D
can i use it?


lol of course XD and wow i just noticed but.. kairis head is.. so big.. -staring at ur avi- o-o


lol don't like it?
i knew i messed the colors up >.< hehehe. i LOVE kingdom hearts XD


WAIT U COLORED THAT?> O_O -bowing down- OH MIGHTY PROO!! T^T but no its not colors o3o just her head looks to big for body o_O LOL XD but still -bow- OH MIGHTY PRO! U COLOR SO.. AWESOMELY T^T


hehehe, i don't think i am pro T^T >.< thank you though XD Her head is a little to big huh? all kingdom hearts charas are like that XD lol Cute <3


sora looks normal to me o3o XD gawsh -still admiring it- >.<


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.