First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Practice Field
Posted 1/23/10

Nightness wrote:

man, but still

* Draws sword*

Then another student can defeat you ^^


Do you even know my rank boy?
Member
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
well...if i do know it....it would wanna make me fight you less...ill judge you by skill ^^
Posted 1/23/10

Nightness wrote:

well...if i do know it....it would wanna make me fight you less...ill judge you by skill ^^


*laughs at you you just said* Well you'll soon find out won't you? *throws sword to the side and points a finger at you*
Member
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
You dont wanna use a sword...odd

* Goes into a kendo stance*
Posted 1/23/10

Nightness wrote:

You dont wanna use a sword...odd

* Goes into a kendo stance*


Won't need it. *disappears and the wind starts blowing*
Member
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
Whered she go?!?

* Closes eyes and concentrates*

i dont need a zanpaktou...to defeat you
Posted 1/23/10

Nightness wrote:

Whered she go?!?

* Closes eyes and concentrates*

i dont need a zanpaktou...to defeat you


*slashes your arm and punches you in the gut*
Member
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
Bakudo #31

* A sheild of reaitsu blocks your attack as i leap into the air*

Hado # 31 Shakkaho

* releases a blast of red reaitsu at you*
Posted 1/23/10

Nightness wrote:

Bakudo #31

* A sheild of reaitsu blocks your attack as i leap into the air*

Hado # 31 Shakkaho

* releases a blast of red reaitsu at you*



Nice level of reaitsu you have there, sadly a little to low for me.
*dogdes the attack in time and hits you with something in your back neck area*
Member
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
* Senses something coming from behind me*

Hado #1 Sho!

* a blast or force pushes you away from me*

* Pushes off a wall and charges towards you*
Posted 1/23/10

Nightness wrote:

* Senses something coming from behind me*

Hado #1 Sho!

* a blast or force pushes you away from me*

* Pushes off a wall and charges towards you*


*shoots a binding spell at you while you change* Jackpot!
Member
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
* Gets binded*

* Grins*

Nice...Hado #4 lighting pale

* Puts finger up inside bind and releases a straight blast of lighting that breaks trough the bind*

Bakudo #21!

*smoke covers the feild as i dissapear*

Posted 1/23/10

Nightness wrote:

* Gets binded*

* Grins*

Nice...Hado #4 lighting pale

* Puts finger up inside bind and releases a straight blast of lighting that breaks trough the bind*

Bakudo #21!

*smoke covers the feild as i dissapear*



*trips you while you try to disappear* Reminds of the time when I was fighting a quincy. *pulls out a blouder and puts it on your back*
Member
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 1/23/10
* appears behind you, you were confused due to the smoke*

Hado #58 Orchid Sky!

* Releases a giant gust of wind towards you*
Posted 1/23/10

Nightness wrote:

* appears behind you, you were confused due to the smoke*

Hado #58 Orchid Sky!

* Releases a giant gust of wind towards you*


*taps you back* Do you really think that Hado will defeat me? *disappears before you can blink*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.