First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
why do girls love hurting boys physically?
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/09
Because some girls like to flirt and hitting is considered flirting because you're engaging in physical contact and magazines tell people that guys think it's cute, but it's really just childish, rude, and not everyone takes well to getting punched, even if it is jokingly. If you don't like it, which is understandable, tell them to stop it. :c If they don't stop or get mad at you, they aren't even worth your time.
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~Monterey~
Offline
Posted 12/29/09

DYxForever wrote:

Hmm,not all girls are like that.Many girls do hit guys when they're annoyed,but I guess that's normal.


And sometimes they get the shit kicked out of them when it's the wrong duude...

Posted 12/29/09
I sure as hell don't.
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/09
yeah they like to hurt us... but is just joking, it doesn`t actually hurts, if it hurts it means the girls hates you and thinks your are pervert <_<, I actually find it pretty cute you just can grab them put them in mid air and they are helpless is so cute hahahaha
Posted 12/29/09 , edited 12/29/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

Usually we just do that to play around, but I believe if a girl has enough nerve to hit a guy, don't be surprised when he hits you back. It's all common sense. Besides, I rather take the mental approach.


Does not work that way.. The male will be in trouble for hitting you back..He get to spend the night in jail for hitting you back.. wile you who was the person attacking him in the first place will get nothing for it.


But women need to understand that you can't always hit a man and expect no consequences. There're plenty out here that could give two shits if he hits you, let alone going to jail. I just hate the way society puts women above men in some cases.
Lilt 
20071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Achieving greatness
Offline
Posted 12/29/09

IIoblivionII wrote:

yeah they like to hurt us... but is just joking, it doesn`t actually hurts, if it hurts it means the girls hates you and thinks your are pervert <_<, I actually find it pretty cute you just can grab them put them in mid air and they are helpless is so cute hahahaha


-.-...men always find it cute when the girl acts all tough...then then next..guys lifts up the girl with ease..and bam... I admit..I find it pretty hot and it makes me blush when that occurs..Hehe

1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / US
Offline
Posted 12/29/09
I don't know about that the girls i know who hit boys is when they do someting really stupid or the girl is really annoyed with them.
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/09

Lilt wrote:


IIoblivionII wrote:

yeah they like to hurt us... but is just joking, it doesn`t actually hurts, if it hurts it means the girls hates you and thinks your are pervert <_<, I actually find it pretty cute you just can grab them put them in mid air and they are helpless is so cute hahahaha


-.-...men always find it cute when the girl acts all tough...then then next..guys lifts up the girl with ease..and bam... I admit..I find it pretty hot and it makes me blush when that occurs..Hehe



Yeah that`s what i`m talking about.. maybe is a little sexist idk but it`s just so damn cute when she tries to get out and you just can`t help it and you end up hugging the girl XD


Phasered wrote:

I don't know about that the girls i know who hit boys is when they do someting really stupid or the girl is really annoyed with them.


and that`s again true but if it really hurts... if it doesn`t hurts that much she`s surely like 80% flirting with you or well at least that`s my opinion so for me is cute not annoying
Lilt 
20071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Achieving greatness
Offline
Posted 12/29/09 , edited 12/29/09

IIoblivionII wrote:



Yeah that`s what i`m talking about.. maybe is a little sexist idk but it`s just so damn cute when she tries to get out and you just can`t help it and you end up hugging the girl XD



Haha, Ditto that. I usually end up getting pwned...guy laughs I giggle and blush..then a kiss or hug..or something else occurs..hey it's all love lol.
Posted 12/29/09
That sounds like flirting to me.
I dont love hurting guys. Its just a last resort to get them to be quiet xD haha
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / Anywhere else.
Offline
Posted 12/29/09
I've never known any girls who did that.

They probably shouldn't, though.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 12/29/09
cuz we can't hit back lol
29092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / That place off Oc...
Offline
Posted 12/29/09
cuz guys arent stupid...most of the time
they just do stupid things...most of the time
Posted 12/29/09
Really? I don't know too many girls who love physically hurting boys...

*first thing that pops into my head when seeing this thread*
OMG...LIKE A DOMINATRIX OR SOMETHING?
9815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under the sea
Offline
Posted 12/29/09
What Killar said.
Plus, guys let us. They think they're all macho, so I guess they won't want to seem weak.
I joke around and say "I'm going to punch you in your face."
they always say, "alright, do it now. c'mon"
So if it hurt, they asked for it (;
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.