First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
why do girls love hurting boys physically?
3784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / In your bed :P
Offline
Posted 9/20/10

otaku_125 wrote:

because we are all sadists at heart XD


Lol agreed
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/20/10

Neko-chan_411 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Neko-chan_411 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Neko-chan_411 wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


Neko-chan_411 wrote:

Cuz it's fun to hurt ppl and any way girls r lil to girly they will cry easily =_=


Cuz it's fun to hurt ppl ? :)


hahahah yep :D


What about animals ?


I hate them =_= they hurt you back


awe :)


Don't say awe u make me seem like a sad child



It's ok to be a sad child you know.
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/10
16133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / cheesecakes
Offline
Posted 9/23/10
well i do that LOL i think its just our affection to them like i love yuu buddy or something XD
Posted 9/23/10
I don't hit guys @____@ I'm soooooooooooooo nice
324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
they are either playing around or just doing it because they think you can't hit them back which is bullshit you actually can i won't say anything
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
Aha. My friend does this all the time. It's because guys tend not to kick or punch back, and she gets really annoyed at them. She definitely doesn't have feelings for those guys.
4582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
Well I've never hit anyone regardless of gender(except my brother but that hardly counts).I've never seen any girl hit a boy with malicous intent.Maybe I just live in a town filled with peace and love.
Posted 9/27/10
because guys heart them mentally and guys cant related phisakly
Posted 9/27/10 , edited 9/27/10

The real question should be, why do girls love hurting guys emotionally?
19169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SoCal
Offline
Posted 9/27/10
When I was little my cousin would flex his stomach and tell me to punch him as hard as I could. After doing this many times I started to believe girls had basically no physical strength and guys were completely impervious to all female attack...
Only recently, after taking kick boxing classes and apllying the same force in a punishment punch to my guy friends stomach for saying something stupid, did I figure out that I was wrong
Anyways, Ive always had lots of guys around me and in observing them, it seemed whenever there was some kind of dispute they would either yell, throw a punch, or begin wrestling depending on the severity. (during wich I would just sit far away on the couch and watch or jeer, cause I'm tiny) Adding to this the universal girl knowledge that guys are not good at verbal communication and you should never expect them to understand you...hitting seems like something a guy would more easily process.
As for a girl liking you when she hits?-
If she hits you once after you say something stupid, its just punishment. Bad dog.
If she hits you all the time for seemingly no reason, but is otherwise super nice she's probably just venting frustration. The fact that you annoy her so much but she still chooses to be around you all the time and touch you means she probably likes you . You should ask her out and start treating her special before her head explodes or something
If the girl hitting you is your sister... too bad sisters just hit. Its like bonding. Be glad if you dont have brothers cause they put you in a death grip when theyre mad
410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/28/10
Good points, but I think there's two types of hitting that girls enjoy.

The tough type girls who hit a guy for being stupid. These types are malicious monsters and aim for vital spots and stuff and want to prove themselves as strong or something. -_-'

Then there's the cute kind of hitting. It's like when a girl observes guys bonding by roughing around perceives us as brutes who need physical contact involved to get a point across. I mean maybe that's got some truth in it, cause it's kind of awesome and adorable when a girl is playfully trying to be rough(key word playfully). Only wish I knew more girls that were like that.
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 9/28/10
no its coz girls are crazy
48789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / ewan ko
Offline
Posted 9/28/10 , edited 9/28/10
I dunno why but I always hurt guys physically... hmm, maybe it's just weird to hurt another girl,eh..?
but it's fun and they don't react too much unlike if I hurt another girl, they're gonna react like it super hurt and they're gonna get angry..
oh, and I just realized one thing... if a girl hits the guy more often, it seems that they are getting closer to each other,, XD.. that's just what I observe coz I have many guy friends now (since in my school's population, there are more guys than girls.. half of the guys population were girls.. in our class, there are 28 guys and 15 girls )
52028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/10
OK I got two points to express on this .

The First.

I find that in most cases a girl hitting a guy are nothing more then forms of flirting or testing a guy. If you act favorably she'll know she can unwind, or it can be used as a way to horde off a guy as well by showing she not a push over (I see this alot in groups where the girl is out numbered). Honestly it can mean alot of different things no offense to the fairer sex but them females are confusing as hell.

The Second (personally only had to restrain a drunk female friend once when she caught her BF cheating in a closet, good thing she went nuts first if not for that i would have killed him)

Typically if a woman is mad enough to hit me I would just restrain her till they calm down or some one helps, and thats after I warn them verbally, after the third third hit I take action. Gives them a chance to check themselves, cause physically I know I can really hurt someone, considering my size and build.

However if she goes for a Face Shot or the "Family Jewels" then expect to be dropped, fast and hard.

I hate violence but when it comes to being harassed, if they make physical contact I go by "Mercy is for the weak" I don't care who you are male or female. If they think their in a position to carry out physical violence then they should be prepared for the chance that said harm can be inflicted back.



First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.