First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Membership Request
Posted 12/29/09 , edited 1/18/10
Plz use the following to complete Membership

1. Username:
2. Birth Date:
3. Membership?: (Mod, Helper, Requester)
4. Picture:
5. MOD:

You are SPECIAL
30215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PEANUT BUTTER LAND!
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

Miki_chan1 wrote:

Plz use the following to complete Membership

1. Username: Miyoki-chan-xoxo
2. Birth Date: 21/August
3. Membership?: Mod


Posted 1/9/10 , edited 1/9/10

miyoki-chan-xoxo wrote:


Miki_chan1 wrote:

Plz use the following to complete Membership

1. Username: Miyoki-chan-xoxo
2. Birth Date: 21/August
3. Membership?: Mod





i hope this is ok?
Kitto_Kristy is working on ur avi
You are SPECIAL
30215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / PEANUT BUTTER LAND!
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

Miki_chan1 wrote:


miyoki-chan-xoxo wrote:


Miki_chan1 wrote:

Plz use the following to complete Membership

1. Username: Miyoki-chan-xoxo
2. Birth Date: 21/August
3. Membership?: Mod





i hope this is ok?
Kitto_Kristy is working on ur avi


it so cute ~ >.< :3333
Posted 1/9/10

miyoki-chan-xoxo wrote:


Miki_chan1 wrote:


miyoki-chan-xoxo wrote:


Miki_chan1 wrote:

Plz use the following to complete Membership

1. Username: Miyoki-chan-xoxo
2. Birth Date: 21/August
3. Membership?: Mod





i hope this is ok?
Kitto_Kristy is working on ur avi


it so cute ~ >.< :3333


thank you..
You are SPECIAL
20579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/10

1. Username: sheila_123
2. Birth Date: feb. 28
3. Membership?: (Mod, Helper, Requester) mod>>>>


=))
Posted 1/10/10

sheila_123 wrote:


1. Username: sheila_123
2. Birth Date: feb. 28
3. Membership?: (Mod, Helper, Requester) mod>>>>


=))


here u go hope u like it
20155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Chachi
Offline
Posted 1/16/10

1. Username: charitywarren
2. Birth Date: March 31
3. Membership?: (Mod, Helper, Requester) MOD :]
Posted 1/16/10

charitywarren wrote:


1. Username: charitywarren
2. Birth Date: March 31
3. Membership?: (Mod, Helper, Requester) MOD :]



here ya go hope u like it
20155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Chachi
Offline
Posted 1/16/10


Thnx its cute
Posted 1/17/10

charitywarren wrote:



Thnx its cute


no prob
You are SPECIAL
28356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Osaka, Japan ★
Offline
Posted 2/8/10 , edited 2/8/10
1. Username:Jean1030
2. Birth Date:oct. 30, 1992
3. Membership?: Requester
4. Picture:
Posted 2/9/10

Jean1030 wrote:

1. Username:Jean1030
2. Birth Date:oct. 30, 1992
3. Membership?: Requester
4. Picture:


here ya go..hope u like it!! ^.^
You are SPECIAL
28356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Osaka, Japan ★
Offline
Posted 2/9/10

ARIGATO MIKI-CHAN!!!
Posted 2/9/10

Jean1030 wrote:


ARIGATO MIKI-CHAN!!!


DOMO-su..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.