how do i load music to my profilr
64030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bloomington
Offline
Posted 12/29/09
i cant not get it to work from imeen i want to google type in imeen and it took me myspace that is when i got lost can u help me PLZ ty
31347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Iowa
Offline
Posted 12/29/09

boatingthunder wrote:

i cant not get it to work from imeen i want to google type in imeen and it took me myspace that is when i got lost can u help me PLZ ty


I was actually just doing the same thing. Imeem was recently purchased by myspace and is now being integrated into myspace. Unfortunately, they now only allow people with a myspace account to share music and they only allow you to share that music with a pre-approved list of sites or via email. Because of that, it won't work with any music that was previously embedded from imeem and you won't be able to embed anymore without a myspace account and probably not even then since I don't think CR is on their pre-approved list of websites.

While we are at it, if someone from CR could recommend a different website that is compatible with CR, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Posted 12/29/09 , edited 12/29/09
www.playlist.com
Make an account, create a playlist, add music to said playlist, get code, embed on cr profile, viola. I'll help if you need it :3
Posted 12/29/09

ExternalConsole wrote:

www.playlist.com
Make an account, create a playlist, add music to said playlist, get code, embed on cr profile, viola. I'll help if you need it :3


that one only available to Anime members rite? ]:
Posted 12/29/09

LenaIeeXAllen wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

www.playlist.com
Make an account, create a playlist, add music to said playlist, get code, embed on cr profile, viola. I'll help if you need it :3


that one only available to Anime members rite? ]:


No idea, give it a try if you haven't already.
Posted 12/29/09

ExternalConsole wrote:


LenaIeeXAllen wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

www.playlist.com
Make an account, create a playlist, add music to said playlist, get code, embed on cr profile, viola. I'll help if you need it :3


that one only available to Anime members rite? ]:


No idea, give it a try if you haven't already.


yup I've tried it oreadi. it only available to anime members.
problem solve since the OP is oso a anime member.
Posted 12/29/09

LenaIeeXAllen wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:


LenaIeeXAllen wrote:


ExternalConsole wrote:

www.playlist.com
Make an account, create a playlist, add music to said playlist, get code, embed on cr profile, viola. I'll help if you need it :3


that one only available to Anime members rite? ]:


No idea, give it a try if you haven't already.


yup I've tried it oreadi. it only available to anime members.
problem solve since the OP is oso a anime member.


Well darn, sorry I couldn't have been of more help
Posted 12/29/09


lol nah, thats not true. . u post the steps so I'm sure it help the OP[:
31347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Iowa
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

ExternalConsole wrote:

www.playlist.com
Make an account, create a playlist, add music to said playlist, get code, embed on cr profile, viola. I'll help if you need it :3


THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I have wanted to put music on my profile again for a while so I appreciate it
You must be logged in to post.