First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Hell High School vs Easter - RP
Posted 1/1/10

FrozenDrop wrote:

Risa : '' Well , want to join us , Josh-kun ? ''


Zoe:"of corse she would"
Jamie:"Zoe!!"
Josh:*steps away from Zoe* "erm...whos chara are you?"
Zoe:"you'rse...DUH!"
Jamie:"Shut it!"
Josh:"soz risa carnt.who are you anyway?"
Zoe:"Me? im zoe,ur chara.man ami ur stupid"
Josh:* *
Posted 1/1/10
Risa : '' A-ami ? '' * frozes * '' What ever.... ''
Yuki : '' Where's Aki ? ''
Risa : '' I think in her egg ? ''
Yuki : '' Hello. I am Yuki , Risa's chara '' * gives hand to Zoe *
Posted 1/1/10

FrozenDrop wrote:

Risa : '' A-ami ? '' * frozes * '' What ever.... ''
Yuki : '' Where's Aki ? ''
Risa : '' I think in her egg ? ''
Yuki : '' Hello. I am Yuki , Risa's chara '' * gives hand to Zoe *


Zoe:*folds arms and stares at Yuki* "im Zoe,AMIS CHARA!"
Josh:"for the last time..im a boy...NOT A GIRL!"
Jamie:"ignore her Ami...i-i mean Josh"
Josh:* *
Posted 1/1/10
Akira * rubs her eyes * '' What is going on ? *
Yuki : '' Onee-chan.. better go back to your egg... '' * *
Risa : '' What Ami ? What are you talking about ? ''
Posted 1/1/10

FrozenDrop wrote:

Akira * rubs her eyes * '' What is going on ? *
Yuki : '' Onee-chan.. better go back to your egg... '' * *
Risa : '' What Ami ? What are you talking about ? ''


Josh:"same with Risa,what are you on about..weird girl chara?"
Zoe:"Ami! its me Zoe!!"
Josh:* * "i only have Jamie as a chara..."
Zoe:"tell her,Jamie!"
Jamie:"er...well...erm...."
Zoe:"none of u belive me!!!!" * *
Posted 1/1/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:

Akira * rubs her eyes * '' What is going on ? *
Yuki : '' Onee-chan.. better go back to your egg... '' * *
Risa : '' What Ami ? What are you talking about ? ''


Josh:"same with Risa,what are you on about..weird girl chara?"
Zoe:"Ami! its me Zoe!!"
Josh:* * "i only have Jamie as a chara..."
Zoe:"tell her,Jamie!"
Jamie:"er...well...erm...."
Zoe:"none of u belive me!!!!" * *




Risa : '' Akira can sense that she is your chara. Still , once you leave them , they'll disapear. Never say that she isn't yours. Once you do , there is risk that she'll turn into X-chara.''
Posted 1/1/10

FrozenDrop wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:

Akira * rubs her eyes * '' What is going on ? *
Yuki : '' Onee-chan.. better go back to your egg... '' * *
Risa : '' What Ami ? What are you talking about ? ''


Josh:"same with Risa,what are you on about..weird girl chara?"
Zoe:"Ami! its me Zoe!!"
Josh:* * "i only have Jamie as a chara..."
Zoe:"tell her,Jamie!"
Jamie:"er...well...erm...."
Zoe:"none of u belive me!!!!" * *




Risa : '' Akira can sense that she is your chara. Still , once you leave them , they'll disapear. Never say that she isn't yours. Once you do , there is risk that she'll turn into X-chara.''


Josh:"ok..but 2 things i dont get.why call me ami and im a boy so why would i have a girl chara?"
Posted 1/1/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:

Akira * rubs her eyes * '' What is going on ? *
Yuki : '' Onee-chan.. better go back to your egg... '' * *
Risa : '' What Ami ? What are you talking about ? ''


Josh:"same with Risa,what are you on about..weird girl chara?"
Zoe:"Ami! its me Zoe!!"
Josh:* * "i only have Jamie as a chara..."
Zoe:"tell her,Jamie!"
Jamie:"er...well...erm...."
Zoe:"none of u belive me!!!!" * *




Risa : '' Akira can sense that she is your chara. Still , once you leave them , they'll disapear. Never say that she isn't yours. Once you do , there is risk that she'll turn into X-chara.''


Josh:"ok..but 2 things i dont get.why call me ami and im a boy so why would i have a girl chara?"



Akira : '' You're pretending to be. I cant say who are you pretending , but it's fake. This is not you. Answer is something only you know . ''

Posted 1/1/10

FrozenDrop wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:

Akira * rubs her eyes * '' What is going on ? *
Yuki : '' Onee-chan.. better go back to your egg... '' * *
Risa : '' What Ami ? What are you talking about ? ''


Josh:"same with Risa,what are you on about..weird girl chara?"
Zoe:"Ami! its me Zoe!!"
Josh:* * "i only have Jamie as a chara..."
Zoe:"tell her,Jamie!"
Jamie:"er...well...erm...."
Zoe:"none of u belive me!!!!" * *




Risa : '' Akira can sense that she is your chara. Still , once you leave them , they'll disapear. Never say that she isn't yours. Once you do , there is risk that she'll turn into X-chara.''


Josh:"ok..but 2 things i dont get.why call me ami and im a boy so why would i have a girl chara?"



Akira : '' You're pretending to be. I cant say who are you pretending , but it's fake. This is not you. Answer is something only you know . ''



Jamie:"Josh,ur a girl?" * *
Josh:* *
Zoe:"Shut it Jamie,you new!"
Posted 1/1/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:

Akira * rubs her eyes * '' What is going on ? *
Yuki : '' Onee-chan.. better go back to your egg... '' * *
Risa : '' What Ami ? What are you talking about ? ''


Josh:"same with Risa,what are you on about..weird girl chara?"
Zoe:"Ami! its me Zoe!!"
Josh:* * "i only have Jamie as a chara..."
Zoe:"tell her,Jamie!"
Jamie:"er...well...erm...."
Zoe:"none of u belive me!!!!" * *




Risa : '' Akira can sense that she is your chara. Still , once you leave them , they'll disapear. Never say that she isn't yours. Once you do , there is risk that she'll turn into X-chara.''


Josh:"ok..but 2 things i dont get.why call me ami and im a boy so why would i have a girl chara?"



Akira : '' You're pretending to be. I cant say who are you pretending , but it's fake. This is not you. Answer is something only you know . ''



Jamie:"Josh,ur a girl?" * *
Josh:* *
Zoe:"Shut it Jamie,you new!"




Risa : '' I am in hurry. Today i must be good in practice . The national's are soon.. Better lets go '' * grabs Josh hand and runs *
Posted 1/1/10

FrozenDrop wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:

Akira * rubs her eyes * '' What is going on ? *
Yuki : '' Onee-chan.. better go back to your egg... '' * *
Risa : '' What Ami ? What are you talking about ? ''


Josh:"same with Risa,what are you on about..weird girl chara?"
Zoe:"Ami! its me Zoe!!"
Josh:* * "i only have Jamie as a chara..."
Zoe:"tell her,Jamie!"
Jamie:"er...well...erm...."
Zoe:"none of u belive me!!!!" * *




Risa : '' Akira can sense that she is your chara. Still , once you leave them , they'll disapear. Never say that she isn't yours. Once you do , there is risk that she'll turn into X-chara.''


Josh:"ok..but 2 things i dont get.why call me ami and im a boy so why would i have a girl chara?"



Akira : '' You're pretending to be. I cant say who are you pretending , but it's fake. This is not you. Answer is something only you know . ''



Jamie:"Josh,ur a girl?" * *
Josh:* *
Zoe:"Shut it Jamie,you new!"




Risa : '' I am in hurry. Today i must be good in practice . The national's are soon.. Better lets go '' * grabs Josh hand and runs *


Jamie:"wait what about-"
Zoe:"us?"
Jamie:"shall we?"
Zoe:"lets"
Jamie,Zoe:*follows Josh and Risa*
Posted 1/1/10



Risa * in skating rink * '' Phew... '' '' There are chairs there by ice. You can sit there if you want. I must go change into my outfit. ''
Posted 1/1/10

FrozenDrop wrote:




Risa * in skating rink * '' Phew... '' '' There are chairs there by ice. You can sit there if you want. I must go change into my outfit. ''


Josh:"ok" *sits down*
Zoe:"why did you do that erlie,Ami?"
Josh:"no one knows,and i wanna keep it that way"
Zoe:"oh..."
Jamie:"no do u get it?"
Zoe:"yup"
Posted 1/1/10
Risa * goes to changing room and chages * *comes out and goes to ice * * hears whispers about her * '' Guess i am just an easter toy ? '' ( whispers that )
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:




Risa * in skating rink * '' Phew... '' '' There are chairs there by ice. You can sit there if you want. I must go change into my outfit. ''


Josh:"ok" *sits down*
Zoe:"why did you do that erlie,Ami?"
Josh:"no one knows,and i wanna keep it that way"
Zoe:"oh..."
Jamie:"no do u get it?"
Zoe:"yup"

Miyu:*does a spilt jump*
Teacher:Good Miyu,that's all for today.The Group practice is starting.
Miyu:Thanks,Mr.Takenouchi,for everything!Letting me use the ice for free too.
Teacher:You have a lot of talent,Miyu,Someday you will make me proud,with nationals.
Miyu:Someday I will repay you,thank you.*goes of Ice and changes*
Hikari:That was fantastic!
Zero:*pops out of egg*yeah!*goes back to egg*
Miyu:Thanks,Hikari and Zero.*spots and walks towards Josh*Hello, aren't you the Joker's chair?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.