First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Hell High School vs Easter - RP
Posted 1/2/10

great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:




Risa * in skating rink * '' Phew... '' '' There are chairs there by ice. You can sit there if you want. I must go change into my outfit. ''


Josh:"ok" *sits down*
Zoe:"why did you do that erlie,Ami?"
Josh:"no one knows,and i wanna keep it that way"
Zoe:"oh..."
Jamie:"no do u get it?"
Zoe:"yup"

Miyu:*does a spilt jump*
Teacher:Good Miyu,that's all for today.The Group practice is starting.
Miyu:Thanks,Mr.Takenouchi,for everything!Letting me use the ice for free too.
Teacher:You have a lot of talent,Miyu,Someday you will make me proud,with nationals.
Miyu:Someday I will repay you,thank you.*goes of Ice and changes*
Hikari:That was fantastic!
Zero:*pops out of egg*yeah!*goes back to egg*
Miyu:Thanks,Hikari and Zero.*spots and walks towards Josh*Hello, aren't you the Joker's chair?


Josh:"yeh" *stands up* "im josh"
Zoe:"ur Ami,duh"
Jamie:"For Gods Sake,whos chara are you?!"
Zoe:"argh!" *flys away*
Josh,Jamie:"dont ask"
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:




Risa * in skating rink * '' Phew... '' '' There are chairs there by ice. You can sit there if you want. I must go change into my outfit. ''


Josh:"ok" *sits down*
Zoe:"why did you do that erlie,Ami?"
Josh:"no one knows,and i wanna keep it that way"
Zoe:"oh..."
Jamie:"no do u get it?"
Zoe:"yup"

Miyu:*does a spilt jump*
Teacher:Good Miyu,that's all for today.The Group practice is starting.
Miyu:Thanks,Mr.Takenouchi,for everything!Letting me use the ice for free too.
Teacher:You have a lot of talent,Miyu,Someday you will make me proud,with nationals.
Miyu:Someday I will repay you,thank you.*goes of Ice and crossdresses to boy*
Hikari:That was fantastic!
Zero:*pops out of egg*yeah!*goes back to egg*
Miyu:Thanks,Hikari and Zero.*spots and walks towards Josh*Hello, aren't you the Joker's chair?


Josh:"yeh" *stands up* "im josh"
Zoe:"ur Ami,duh"
Jamie:"For Gods Sake,whos chara are you?!"
Zoe:"argh!" *flys away*
Josh,Jamie:"dont ask"

Hikaru:I think I can relate to that....(crossdressed to Hikaru now)
Zero:*pops out of egg*Yo I'm Zero!
HIkaru:My name is Hikaru,King's chair.I have a sister who ice skates here by the way.
HIkari:*hides in egg*

Posted 1/2/10

great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:




Risa * in skating rink * '' Phew... '' '' There are chairs there by ice. You can sit there if you want. I must go change into my outfit. ''


Josh:"ok" *sits down*
Zoe:"why did you do that erlie,Ami?"
Josh:"no one knows,and i wanna keep it that way"
Zoe:"oh..."
Jamie:"no do u get it?"
Zoe:"yup"

Miyu:*does a spilt jump*
Teacher:Good Miyu,that's all for today.The Group practice is starting.
Miyu:Thanks,Mr.Takenouchi,for everything!Letting me use the ice for free too.
Teacher:You have a lot of talent,Miyu,Someday you will make me proud,with nationals.
Miyu:Someday I will repay you,thank you.*goes of Ice and crossdresses to boy*
Hikari:That was fantastic!
Zero:*pops out of egg*yeah!*goes back to egg*
Miyu:Thanks,Hikari and Zero.*spots and walks towards Josh*Hello, aren't you the Joker's chair?


Josh:"yeh" *stands up* "im josh"
Zoe:"ur Ami,duh"
Jamie:"For Gods Sake,whos chara are you?!"
Zoe:"argh!" *flys away*
Josh,Jamie:"dont ask"

Hikaru:I think I can relate to that....(crossdressed to Hikaru now)
Zero:*pops out of egg*Yo I'm Zero!
HIkaru:My name is Hikaru,King's chair.I have a sister who ice skates here by the way.
HIkari:*hides in egg*



Josh:"cool i have a sister too..but i never see her" * *
Jamie:"Hi,im Jamie" * * *puts hand out to shake*
Posted 1/2/10
Risa * tries to do triple lutz but fails *
Mr.Takenouchi : '' ISHIDA ! And you want to take part in nationals ? WHAT WAS THAT LAME JUMP ? DO it again ''
Risa : '' I am truly sorry. ''
Posted 1/2/10

FrozenDrop wrote:

Risa * tries to do triple lutz but fails *
Mr.Takenouchi : '' ISHIDA ! And you want to take part in nationals ? WHAT WAS THAT LAME JUMP ? DO it again ''
Risa : '' I am truly sorry. ''


Josh:*stares at Risa* * *
Jamie:"hey,you ok?"
Josh:"a bit" *whispers to Jamie* "but i wanna tell someone"
Jamie:*whispers back* "you carnt"
Posted 1/2/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


FrozenDrop wrote:

Risa * tries to do triple lutz but fails *
Mr.Takenouchi : '' ISHIDA ! And you want to take part in nationals ? WHAT WAS THAT LAME JUMP ? DO it again ''
Risa : '' I am truly sorry. ''


Josh:*stares at Risa* * *
Jamie:"hey,you ok?"
Josh:"a bit" *whispers to Jamie* "but i wanna tell someone"
Jamie:*whispers back* "you carnt"



Risa * tries again many times and fails every time * '' I am sorry. I'll try again ''
Mr. Takenouchi : '' And to it right this time. I tought you are good enough for olympics , but seem that you cant even to a triple lutz ! Talk about triple-triple then. Show me now a real jump. ''

Risa : '' Yes sir ''
Posted 1/3/10
Josh:"Anyway" *stands up* "nice to meet you Hikaru,but i gotta go.Bye" *runs off*
Jamie:*follows Josh* "What was that for,Ami?"
Josh:*in a girl voice* "Look no one knows and if i hang round them enough they'll either figure out or i end up telling them"
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Josh:"Anyway" *stands up* "nice to meet you Hikaru,but i gotta go.Bye" *runs off*
Jamie:*follows Josh* "What was that for,Ami?"
Josh:*in a girl voice* "Look no one knows and if i hang round them enough they'll either figure out or i end up telling them"

Hikaru:Wait!*runs after Josh*I need to tell you something!
Zero:Wow...your finally,telling somebody. :DGood for you.*follows Hikaru*
Hikari:*smiles*In that case,I can stay out right?*pops out of egg*
Hikaru:That's right.*runs really fast and does a flip over Josh and then grabs his shoulder*Now, I need to tell you something.

Posted 1/3/10

great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Josh:"Anyway" *stands up* "nice to meet you Hikaru,but i gotta go.Bye" *runs off*
Jamie:*follows Josh* "What was that for,Ami?"
Josh:*in a girl voice* "Look no one knows and if i hang round them enough they'll either figure out or i end up telling them"

Hikaru:Wait!*runs after Josh*I need to tell you something!
Zero:Wow...your finally,telling somebody. :DGood for you.*follows Hikaru*
Hikari:*smiles*In that case,I can stay out right?*pops out of egg*
Hikaru:That's right.*runs really fast and does a flip over Josh and then grabs his shoulder*Now, I need to tell you something.



Josh:*blushes a bit so puts hands over cheeks* "Yeh?"
Jamie:* *
Posted 1/3/10
Risa : * does correct jump *

Mr.Takenouchi : '' Not bad. Nationals are on saturday. Be sure to come. ''

Risa : * bows * '' Yes , Mr.Takenouchi ''
Member
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/3/10
Minami sat on a bench at the park, he was looking at a flyer that his idiotic father made and had passed out to almsot the entire town.
Oz floated around Minamis head, "Minami-kun..so are you really planning to put Xs on all those peoples chara eggs?"
Minami sighed, "Thats fathers plan"
Oz giggled, "So what chara transformation are you gonna use?"
Minami looked at him, "Cheshire cat, its what everybody knows me as..."
Oz crossed his arms, "Hmph"
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Josh:"Anyway" *stands up* "nice to meet you Hikaru,but i gotta go.Bye" *runs off*
Jamie:*follows Josh* "What was that for,Ami?"
Josh:*in a girl voice* "Look no one knows and if i hang round them enough they'll either figure out or i end up telling them"

Hikaru:Wait!*runs after Josh*I need to tell you something!
Zero:Wow...your finally,telling somebody. :DGood for you.*follows Hikaru*
Hikari:*smiles*In that case,I can stay out right?*pops out of egg*
Hikaru:That's right.*runs really fast and does a flip over Josh and then grabs his shoulder*Now, I need to tell you something.



Josh:*blushes a bit so puts hands over cheeks* "Yeh?"
Jamie:* *

Hikaru: *whispers in her ear*I can tell your a crossdresser....
Zero:That's what you were going to tell....Ow man!
Hikari:*frowns,hides back in egg*
Hikaru:But don't worry! I will keep your secret safe ,Josh-san!*smiles*

Posted 1/3/10 , edited 1/3/10
Risa : * finishes her training and goes where Minami is * '' Hello Cross Smith- san. Another thing youre doing for your father ? ''
Yuki : '' Are we going to do something also ? ''
Posted 1/4/10

great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Josh:"Anyway" *stands up* "nice to meet you Hikaru,but i gotta go.Bye" *runs off*
Jamie:*follows Josh* "What was that for,Ami?"
Josh:*in a girl voice* "Look no one knows and if i hang round them enough they'll either figure out or i end up telling them"

Hikaru:Wait!*runs after Josh*I need to tell you something!
Zero:Wow...your finally,telling somebody. :DGood for you.*follows Hikaru*
Hikari:*smiles*In that case,I can stay out right?*pops out of egg*
Hikaru:That's right.*runs really fast and does a flip over Josh and then grabs his shoulder*Now, I need to tell you something.



Josh:*blushes a bit so puts hands over cheeks* "Yeh?"
Jamie:* *

Hikaru: *whispers in her ear*I can tell your a crossdresser....
Zero:That's what you were going to tell....Ow man!
Hikari:*frowns,hides back in egg*
Hikaru:But don't worry! I will keep your secret safe ,Josh-san!*smiles*



Josh:*in girl voice* "im not..." *covers mouth*
Jamie:"think they noticed.." * *
18597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/10

XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:


great_anime wrote:


XxXAmu-ChanXxX wrote:

Josh:"Anyway" *stands up* "nice to meet you Hikaru,but i gotta go.Bye" *runs off*
Jamie:*follows Josh* "What was that for,Ami?"
Josh:*in a girl voice* "Look no one knows and if i hang round them enough they'll either figure out or i end up telling them"

Hikaru:Wait!*runs after Josh*I need to tell you something!
Zero:Wow...your finally,telling somebody. :DGood for you.*follows Hikaru*
Hikari:*smiles*In that case,I can stay out right?*pops out of egg*
Hikaru:That's right.*runs really fast and does a flip over Josh and then grabs his shoulder*Now, I need to tell you something.



Josh:*blushes a bit so puts hands over cheeks* "Yeh?"
Jamie:* *

Hikaru: *whispers in her ear*I can tell your a crossdresser....
Zero:That's what you were going to tell....Ow man!
Hikari:*frowns,hides back in egg*
Hikaru:But don't worry! I will keep your secret safe ,Josh-san!*smiles*



Josh:*in girl voice* "im not..." *covers mouth*
Jamie:"think they noticed.." * *

Hikaru:Actually,I noticed that your hair wasn't tidy ,and some of your hair was falling down*picks up a strand of Ami's hair*I can sense whose chara belongs to which owner.That chara a while ago was yours.Zero can sense you are a girl....and I know it by your eyes too....
Zero:Yeah,Yeah,Yeah. .


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.