First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply introduce yourself to other member!
senpai
6971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / kaykay
Offline
Posted 12/30/09
kon'nichiwa!! let's introduce ourself here!!!

ハロー!私の名前はスハイミです!私は14歳です!私はマレーシアから来たんだ!私の誕生日29/05/1995 ....ですhehehee .. 喜んであなたのすべてを知る!
harō ! watashi no namae wa suhaimi desu ! watashi wa 14sai desu ! watashi no tanjō bi 29/05/1995 ....desu hehehee ..yorokon de anata no subete wo shiru !
hello!! my name is suhaimi!! i'm 14 years old!! i'm from malaysia!! and my birthday is 29/05/1995.... hehhee.. glad to know you all!!
Nihongo no Gakusei
5816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Jacksonville,FL
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
Kon'nichiwa, watashi namae wa Sopheak desu. i hope i did that right lol, i dont have a kanji typing program, let alone know how to use it lol. Well its gonna be wonderful getting to know everyone ^_^
senpai
6971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / kaykay
Offline
Posted 12/31/09 , edited 12/31/09

sopheaku wrote:

Kon'nichiwa, watashi namae wa Sopheak desu. i hope i did that right lol, i dont have a kanji typing program, let alone know how to use it lol. Well its gonna be wonderful getting to know everyone ^_^


koban wa sopheaku!! douzoo yoroushiku nee...
(good evening sopheaku!! nice to meet you too...)

itsugoro seinengappi desu ka??
(when your birthdate??)
Nihongo no Gakusei
5816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Jacksonville,FL
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
watashi no tanjo bi 7/12/1990, is this correct?
senpai
6971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / kaykay
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

sopheaku wrote:

watashi no tanjo bi 7/12/1990, is this correct?


correct!!
but you should add "desu" in watashi no tanjo bi desu .....
sensei
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

sopheaku wrote:

watashi no tanjo bi 7/12/1990, is this correct?


watashi no tanjoubi wa sen kyuu hyaku kyuu juu nen juu ni gatsu nanoka desu.
(私の誕生日は1990年12月7日です)


Most Japanese, however, refer to the year of their birth using the era based on the current emperor. 1990 was the 2nd year of Heisei (平成二年).
Nihongo no Gakusei
5816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Jacksonville,FL
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

edsamac wrote:


sopheaku wrote:

watashi no tanjo bi 7/12/1990, is this correct?


watashi no tanjoubi wa sen kyuu hyaku kyuu juu nen juu ni gatsu nanoka desu.
(私の誕生日は1990年12月7日です)


Most Japanese, however, refer to the year of their birth using the era based on the current emperor. 1990 was the 2nd year of Heisei (平成二年).


really?> lol i never knew taht
senpai
6971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / kaykay
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

edsamac wrote:


sopheaku wrote:

watashi no tanjo bi 7/12/1990, is this correct?


watashi no tanjoubi wa sen kyuu hyaku kyuu juu nen juu ni gatsu nanoka desu.
(私の誕生日は1990年12月7日です)


Most Japanese, however, refer to the year of their birth using the era based on the current emperor. 1990 was the 2nd year of Heisei (平成二年).


gomen nee.... i don't understand what are saying about.... what Hensei means?gomen..... anyway akemashite omedetou!!! hehehe....
sensei
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

zudo_mon wrote:

gomen nee.... i don't understand what are saying about.... what Hensei means?gomen..... anyway akemashite omedetou!!! hehehe....


It actually goes for any statement of the year, besides their birthday. The current year in Japan is the 21st year of Heisei. Heisei is basically the name given to the current emperor of Japan, and the year number represents how long they have been the ruling family in Japan.

Since it turned 2010 just recently, it won't be the 22nd year of Heisei until January 8. If you want to convert quickly to Heisei from the Gregorian calendar (i.e. 2010), just add 12 to the last two digits of the year (i.e. 2010 -> 10 + 12 = 22). In Japanese, this would be said as heisei ni juu ni nen (平成二十二年)
senpai
6971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / kaykay
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

edsamac wrote:


zudo_mon wrote:



It actually goes for any statement of the year, besides their birthday. The current year in Japan is the 21st year of Heisei. Heisei is basically the name given to the current emperor of Japan, and the year number represents how long they have been the ruling family in Japan.

Since it turned 2010 just recently, it won't be the 22nd year of Heisei until January 8. If you want to convert quickly to Heisei from the Gregorian calendar (i.e. 2010), just add 12 to the last two digits of the year (i.e. 2010 -> 10 + 12 = 22). In Japanese, this would be said as heisei ni juu ni nen (平成二十二年)


owhh... arigatou gozaimashita!! hehehe....
Nihongo no Gakusei
1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In mY maShmeLLow...
Offline
Posted 1/1/10
konnichiwa...

watashi no namae wa Nao desu...watashi no tanjoubi 7/Feb desu...

is it true????


senpai
6971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / kaykay
Offline
Posted 1/1/10

hikaura wrote:

konnichiwa...

watashi no namae wa Nao desu...watashi no tanjoubi 7/Feb desu...

is it true????




it's correct nee for beginner!! hehehe... omedetoo!!

douzo yoroushiku nee Nao chan!!

koko ni anata no taizai wo tanoshimu !

enjoy your stay here!!
Posted 1/2/10
konnichiwa
watshi no namae wa alex ,watashi wa 19sai ^____^ ,
hope to learn more and more from you


senpai
6971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / kaykay
Offline
Posted 1/3/10 , edited 1/3/10

ambona wrote:

konnichiwa
watshi no namae wa alex ,watashi wa 19sai ^____^ ,
hope to learn more and more from you




all correct ne!! and it's more better if you type the number in japanese/romaji... like 19 = juukyu... anata no wakarimashita desu ka?? (do you understand??) it's a little tips to you..hehehe... douzo yoroushiku ne Nao chan!!
sensei
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

zudo_mon wrote:

all correct ne!! and it's more better if you type the number in japanese/romaji... like 19 = juukyu...


Yes, juukyuusai is correct.



anata no wakarimashita desu ka?? (do you understand??) it's a little tips to you..hehehe... douzo yoroushiku ne Nao chan!!


You can simply say "wakarimashita ka?"... you don't have to stick the subject. But if you want to, use the particle "ga", as in "anata ga wakarimashita ka?"
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.